Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 01-28-2018, 10:27 PM   #161
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I like clean... crisp... simple... scents and that can manifest in so many diffent ways. Even so, I want to have her input as to the selection(s). It is as much about her chemistry as it is my own. I want to be mindful of what scents move her in addition to complimenting me.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 08:24 PM   #162
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I like clean... crisp... simple... scents and that can manifest in so many diffent ways. Even so, I want to have her input as to the selection(s). It is as much about her chemistry as it is my own. I want to be mindful of what scents move her in addition to complimenting me.
Go cologne/perfume shopping together! trust me it helps oodles!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 08:50 PM   #163
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Tim McGraw cologne is pretty nice. I think I have all three of his scents.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 09:20 PM   #164
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Calvin Klein One scent cologne
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 03:06 PM   #165
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

I have three go-to colognes, so I can always wear the one preferred by the femme I'm seeing.

1. Pasha by Cartier (French)
2. Melograno by Santa Maria Novella (Italian)
3. Molecule 01 (German)

The Molecule 01 is the weirdest but coolest. It has one molecule of fragrance that attaches to your body chemistry, and people either cannot smell it all or they will follow you for miles just to ask what it is. If people tell you you have a nice, natural scent, get some of this. It's like attaching a Marshall amp to your iPod dock--it amplifies one's essence beautifully.

Pasha by Cartier is a classic men's fragrance. It balances aromatics, rich herbs and spices with woodsy notes to create a balanced fragrance perfect for hot date nights when you want to make a lasting impression.

Melograno is from the oldest pharmacy/perfumer in Florence, Italy (circa 1612). If you saw the movie, "Hannibal," this was the perfumery he went to for a special blend of lotion he wanted to give Clarise Starling. Though melograno means pomegranate in Italian, it smells nothing like that or any fruit. It smells like something a king or aristocrat or 007 would wear--but words like powdery or musky do not do it justice.
I once took the liberty of spraying it on one of my wife pleaser undershirts and tucking it inside the luggage of a visiting femme, just before she left.
She loved it so much, now she wears it.
I felt like I had Cyrano DeBergerac'd myself with that move.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 12:22 AM   #166
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few I really like. They range from really cheap to really expensive.

Polo Blue
Ed Hardy Love and Luck
Polo (just plain Polo)
Chanel Egoiste Platinum
Calvin Klein Eternity
Bath and Body Works Noir
Bath and Body Works Ocean
Bod Man Black

I like the Bath and Body Works stuff because you can really layer it by getting the scented body wash and the lotion, too.

oh...I almost forgot Old Spice Swagger but I'm getting a bit tired of the Old Spice.
Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jedi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 10:08 AM   #167
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

P!nk was on Ellen's show one day, and apparently they hang out a lot in real life. P!nk told the audience about a huge outdoor party Ellen and Portia had. After everyone had consumed a few drinks, Ellen was sneaking up behind some of the men and spraying their backs with Drakkar Noir.
I almost peed myself laughing. Drakkar Noir smells like a mixture of cat urine, geranium leaves and mildew.
I can think of no cologne any worse, except for Lancome's Tresor. A workmate of mine used to wear it and it smelled so bad I found it hard to like her. When she would approach the office door in the morning, that stench would waft into the office before she did.
If you fear getting kidnapped and buried alive, wear lots of Tresor or Drakkar Noir. A bloodhound could smell those cloying scents buried 6 feet deep.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 11:30 AM   #168
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
P!nk was on Ellen's show one day, and apparently they hang out a lot in real life. P!nk told the audience about a huge outdoor party Ellen and Portia had. After everyone had consumed a few drinks, Ellen was sneaking up behind some of the men and spraying their backs with Drakkar Noir.
I almost peed myself laughing. Drakkar Noir smells like a mixture of cat urine, geranium leaves and mildew.
I can think of no cologne any worse, except for Lancome's Tresor. A workmate of mine used to wear it and it smelled so bad I found it hard to like her. When she would approach the office door in the morning, that stench would waft into the office before she did.
If you fear getting kidnapped and buried alive, wear lots of Tresor or Drakkar Noir. A bloodhound could smell those cloying scents buried 6 feet deep.
truly Toast? so, what scents do you like?!?..i'm so curious
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 11:43 AM   #169
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Scent

I have not worn cologne for years but when I do it is always Joop.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 01:07 PM   #170
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Drakkar Noir was the shit when I was in high school. All the guys wore it.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 06:33 PM   #171
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Cool Water

Kenneth Cole Reaction

Portfolio Green

All three are the ones for men.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 06:36 PM   #172
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I do like the Drakkar Noir too occasionally but a little goes a very long way - like one squirt for all day.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 06:37 PM   #173
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Thanks. I'm an exclusively men's cologne kind of butch.
Try Armani for
men. It's really nice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 11:01 PM   #174
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I'm down to 4 colognes to wear that work well with my skin and sensitivity.

Acqua Di Gio

Stetson Caliber, it's now hard to find

Telluride by Abbott NYC bought on manreadymercantile.com

C.O. Bigelow ( bath and body works) Freshwater Lavender
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 11:09 PM   #175
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

dolce & gabbana-
très bon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 01:38 PM   #176
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Drakkar Noir was the shit when I was in high school. All the guys wore it.
keyword: shit.
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #177
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I remember a guy in high school wearing DN. Something that's been around that long ... must be pretty good! I don't specifically remember the smell but I do remember it's strength! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I do like the Drakkar Noir too occasionally but a little goes a very long way - like one squirt for all day.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #178
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

all this hate for Drakkar..in it's time it was fine..but truly, it depends who is under it..if i dig who you are then whatever you wear becomes amazing for me..like sushi, which i thought i hated but i found a love for it because i loved him-it's funny how love can change you..i enjoy it
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #179
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
all this hate for Drakkar..in it's time it was fine..but truly, it depends who is under it..if i dig who you are then whatever you wear becomes amazing for me..like sushi, which i thought i hated but i found a love for it because i loved him-it's funny how love can change you..i enjoy it

Exactly! Smart femme!
Old 01-13-2020, 02:43 PM   #180
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smells like "hurt me so good"

Fierce men's cologne by abercrombie and fitch.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cologne