JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

A hot bath and a good book.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #222
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation
Default So many pics.....so little time....

adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #223
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Slow, deep passionate kisses from a beautiful femme
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #224
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy...

playing pool

playing Wii

the simple things

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #225
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I enjoy being Planet people! And the fact that the site has so many diferent folks from so many places! Now, if I could just get that damn transporter to work!

I absolutely MUST get to the next ReUnion! Such a difference to interact in person. Has always been the best thing since I became involved with the B-F community online. LOL... not to mention dancing with femmes! Looks like the organizers are putting on quite an event! Top notch!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #226
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I enjoy being Planet people! And the fact that the site has so many diferent folks from so many places! Now, if I could just get that damn transporter to work!

I absolutely MUST get to the next ReUnion! Such a difference to interact in person. Has always been the best thing since I became involved with the B-F community online. LOL... not to mention dancing with femmes! Looks like the organizers are putting on quite an event! Top notch!
I agree!!!! I want SO badly to go to the next reunion. Thinking about starting to save my change... see how much I can get that way... without having to bust it out for milk or something.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #227
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Therapy!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2010, 10:59 PM   #228
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Crepes stuffed with Nutella!!!! How about NUTELLA PERIOD!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 12:44 AM   #229
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Being adored by an amazing woman, the antics of a certain terrier type dog pack (all 4 of them), boarding a friend's horse at my place (great to hear that nicker of a greeting in the morning), one legged fowl (ok, two legged too) swimming in the pond, squawking at company, and gobbling up the out of code bread, HGTV, a wood fire in the potbelly, having kitchen table time with my girlfriend, XXX beer in an oilcan, egg noodles with butter salt and pepper. warm sunny days in late autumn, seeing my wood pile grow, bantering with store customers, providing employment for women in my community, and most of all.....my sugar dumpling.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #230
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,295 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation
Default You were so beautiful, before today.

That first cup of coffee in the morning.
Morning ball with my piglut.
Morning brisk fall air.
Morning giggles with the best friend.
Nugglin Nugglers.

Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #231
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Comfortable and friendly environment at MY gay bar!!!!

What a great Saturday Afternoon.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #232
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I really enjoy an evening out with friends (or a date) at a small, "coffee house" styled jazz or blues club. The little town of Point Richmond has a couple that are wonderful.

Then some good conversation afterwards with the last of that good coffee, friends, or date!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #233
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I agree!!!! I want SO badly to go to the next reunion. Thinking about starting to save my change... see how much I can get that way... without having to bust it out for milk or something.
YES, YES! I put all my change right into an old Blue Willow piggy bank I have. Usually, when it is full, there is almost a 100 bucks in it! Figured that will be tip money!

I hope you make, too!!!

I think I am going to get some dough returned on my property taxes on my home in January again... and that is going to be enough to get me very close to being able to go to the ReUnion! Doubt I will get much for income tax refunds. Will just have to come up with the rest of the hotel and a pet sitter.

I plan on making this a vacation with a few days arriving before and a few after the ReUnion. Want to rent a car and check out areas around Little Rock and maybe neighboring states. Maybe be able to visit a couple of friends back there that are not B-F folks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #234
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
YES, YES! I put all my change right into an old Blue Willow piggy bank I have. Usually, when it is full, there is almost a 100 bucks in it! Figured that will be tip money!

I hope you make, too!!!

I think I am going to get some dough returned on my property taxes on my home in January again... and that is going to be enough to get me very close to being able to go to the ReUnion! Doubt I will get much for income tax refunds. Will just have to come up with the rest of the hotel and a pet sitter.

I plan on making this a vacation with a few days arriving before and a few after the ReUnion. Want to rent a car and check out areas around Little Rock and maybe neighboring states. Maybe be able to visit a couple of friends back there that are not B-F folks.
This sounds fantastic! I had forgot about income tax returns!!!! I should make quite a bit. I make well under the poverty level, and I get to claim my two kids... hehehe
Old 11-14-2010, 01:29 AM   #235
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy the theater, professional, college, community or impromptu....UT's production of FIGHT was amazing. My friend's son was in it. And I enjoyed it very much.

I enjoy spending time with family. My daughter's move here is cause for celebration, and the outpouring of love and support by my huge family was the most wonderful gift this weekend. The culmination was the boxing match and that was good too.

I enjoy Austin. It's a great city. Everytime I come here I enjoy everything about it. Especially the burnt orange everywhere!

I enjoy road trips. Heading home tomorrow and leaving my heart here with my daughter. I wish I could stay too.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 04:59 AM   #236
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

my quiet time in the mornings with my coffee before the whole world gets up and the phone starts and the dog is still asleep.
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:36 AM   #237
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

morning chats and a sleepy face girl
this awesome coffee
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #238
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Having my own space.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #239
La Perla

How Do You Identify?:
femme sensuelle
Relationship Status:
dating and enjoying life

La Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST ReputationLa Perla Has the BEST Reputation

I listen to Jazz music almost daily, but like it best in a club, with someone special, and good wine. Intimate conversation, flirting and chemistry? All the better.

La Perla
La Perla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to La Perla For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #240
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

my bed, my down comforter, my quilts, aaaahhhh
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:

Tags
enjoy