amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
My sickly Girl who stayed home from work so she could be taken care of today.
I am still sick

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #22
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I am still sick
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #23
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

My sister called me at work and said she got orders. I was thinking oh great where are they sending her now. Well it turns out that they are sending her to travis air force base. Which means my family is coming home. I get to be near my sis and dad and be a part of my nephews life.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #24
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Finally getting together with her for another wine night...it is nice to just sit around and laugh....much needed and gives me something to look forward to!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #25
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee time.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #26
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

1st...
i was rather hungry after dialysis, so I made a pit stop at the chinese buffet for a shrimp eggroll, the girl that constantly sets off my 'gaydar' told me they were out, if i'd like the regular pork...
i'm fuggin hungry so i says sure..
she tells me 2 dollars, when i clearly saw the total saying 3.50...
I was bout to protest since I'm aware how that can screw things up for them in accounting..
she smiled and insisted, so I thought fuckit...
Took a seat in the "Mall" and i realized I not only got a discount, but an extra eggroll...yaaay

2nd, was greeted at the door by my Ferrets, they seemed excited to see me..Apparently in my rush this morning, I forgot to secure their cage...
Careless, true, but they seemed alright, and yes i'm still wondering how i let it slip...
Matilda had her squeakie hedgehog toy when she came to the door and dropped it..which elicited a honey-dripping "Awwww", followed by lots of Cuddlin' for both{and subtle checking to make sure they were actually ok}
Old 01-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #27
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

My sister telling me that she had been evicted but immediately following it by telling me she had already found a new house and wouldn't be moving into mine.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #28
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner plans tonight with friends

E-filing my taxes and actually getting a little money back

Planning for a long, overdue vacation. The swim up bar is in my future!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #29
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future
Default FINALLY !

Finally figuring out how to upload a pic on the site and perving other ones posted...

Reading Rook's post about ferret swarming at the door... I miss my MzLezzieBean fiercely

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LieslKate For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #30
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm watching Craig Ferguson right now...there is a comedian performing.....and he has a little girl who just announces out~of~ the blue, "I'm happy!"

He said it never occurred to him to announce it like that, but wouldn't it be a good idea to do that....as we're ALways hearing when someone has a BAD day.....or they're cranky.....or in a bad mood, blah, blah, blah.....

So....with that in mind.....

I'm happy!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 04:51 AM   #31
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm watching Craig Ferguson right now...there is a comedian performing.....and he has a little girl who just announces out~of~ the blue, "I'm happy!"

He said it never occurred to him to announce it like that, but wouldn't it be a good idea to do that....as we're ALways hearing when someone has a BAD day.....or they're cranky.....or in a bad mood, blah, blah, blah.....

So....with that in mind.....

I'm happy!

And a bit tipsy?
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #32
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default HUGE SMILE

Nursing can be a very challenging profession. You see so much horrid stuff and alot of times you feel overloaded with stress, unappreciated by ( few ) , you stand over someone who is dying and think have we done all we could do for this patient???
Nurses are also very understaffed and to meet the demands of every single task and patient load is virtually impossible. You leave crushed sometimes bc you couldn't devote 100 percent total care to each individual person.
Today at work during visitation hours a lady whom I had taken care of for a few weeks in ICU walks in ( this patient was supposed to never walk again )
and comes to me and hugs me tight saying that she and her husband drove an hour and a half just to say thank you for everything u did for me and then she cried.... To see who walk in was absolutely an amazing feeling and to hear her heartfelt thanks was the best! I have smiled all night about that.

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 08:14 AM   #33
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee time, words with meaning, and the big ship.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #34
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future

A very sweet PM

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #35
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Sunshine! It was a beautiful day here, and I got off work early!
Old 01-21-2010, 05:43 PM   #36
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

feeling butterflies for the first time in a very long time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #37
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

another conversation with mom -

"Thats great Mom ! Go for it ! Hang those toes off the surfboard!"

I know honey, I am hanging my tits off the surfboard, aren't I !! "

"MOM....TOES!"

"Omigawd, I thought you said TITS"

Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #38
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

My lil three-year-old nephew has started this new thing that when a girl walks into the room he'll say.........."helloooooooooo gorgeous!"

The kid's only 3!!! And this is the look he gets back--->

I don't think he even knows what he's saying. LOL
Old 01-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Teach him to say, "Hellllloooooooooooooooo Nurse!" and I'll be impressed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #40
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Teach him to say, "Hellllloooooooooooooooo Nurse!" and I'll be impressed.

He's not a fan of nurses. They have those sharp things, yanno.

Tags
happy, joy, smile