Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-17-2019, 10:33 AM   #221
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

$86. (damn bills)
And,
Several gently worn coats to a local charity.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 10:43 AM   #222
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post I got rid of...

Two bags of kitchen stuff and I'm not done yet. I'm still deciding on whether or not I want to hang on to an extra juicer I have...
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2019, 10:22 AM   #223
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Today I got rid of...

Clothes that I no longer wear that are practically brand new. I have far too many clothes, more than I need. Now someone else can enjoy them.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2019, 06:36 PM   #224
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
Clothes that I no longer wear that are practically brand new. I have far too many clothes, more than I need. Now someone else can enjoy them.
That is an excellent and positive way of looking at items we discard......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2019, 02:10 PM   #225
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
The pile of mostly junk mail that accumulated while I was on vacation...
Old 05-31-2019, 04:46 PM   #226
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

An air conditioner that got me through quite a few summers...
Now installing the new one. It is a keypad, with clock, timer, 15 temperature
control adjustments, and a remote. No more simple knob switch that turned to fan, low, medium, and high.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 02:23 AM   #227
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

That horrible, ugly curtain rod that I've been hating so much since the day I bought it. It was all I could afford at the time so it wasn't my first, second or even third choice, just the only affordable option available to me at Big Lots. The curtains, drapes at the second hand stores here are horrible. Ugly and who even knows what toxic, health hazard things they're made of. Anyhow It was time for a change but it's still in good shape with, unfortunately, I imagine probably plenty of life still left in it. So I had my son set it out by the dumpster. That's what we do here with stuff we're just going to toss but someone else might be able to use. No matter how bad things are there's always someone who has it worse.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 10:23 AM   #228
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A dining room table that was here when we moved in. My brother in law was bringing his old living room set to Sally's and I asked if the table could tag along. It will be nice for someone else; its just too big for our space.

He also took a kitchen sink that we bought and didn't like. It was black enamel and I really wanted black granite. Now it will find a new home <3
Old 06-01-2019, 08:47 PM   #229
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Today I got rid of a little anger and replaced it with acceptance. I feel so much better now.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 08:01 PM   #230
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Two bags of trash and half a bin full of recyclables at work today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #231
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

My inhibitions....
Old 06-28-2019, 02:14 PM   #232
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

Today I cleaned out desk drawers that contained multiple pairs of scissors, ink pens, pencils, tablets of paper, paper clips, staples, highlight markers, and a host of other items as well.

I have set these items aside and come August I'll donate them to the school supply fund collection.
Old 07-20-2019, 06:14 PM   #233
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Today I started in my closet and purged old t-shirts that had seen better days, some old jeans that were a tad to tight, a couple pairs of sneakers, some thread bare undergarments, and several pairs of socks beyond repair!

Then I moved on to my drawer in the filing cabinet where I shredded duplicate items of paperwork I hadn't realized I'd saved. Nothing builds up like medical records if you don't keep on top of them!

And what the heck is with all these HIPAA Privacy Authorization Form??? I got rid of all of them and the next time a medical provider asks me if I want a copy I plan on answering "hell no"!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 PM   #234
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

The self-doubting part of me. I joined a women's civic group in my city and am determined to make this experience, and the entire year to come, a year of "Yes". Serve on a committee? It's done. Run the committee? Why the hell not?
Old 07-21-2019, 05:43 PM   #235
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Today it was Mary's turn and I aided her in getting rid of tons of stuff including but not limited to stacks and stacks of old newspapers, catalogs, magazines, duplicated ferry schedules, (all but one was outdated & expired), old dilapidated business cards, and several owner manuals for products she no longer had!

After a break, we then went through drawers in our front room credenza. Old & duplicate maps, (yes we still use paper maps) decks of playing cards, coasters, and because we are both greeting card junkies, a shit load of those! The ones we decided to get rid of will be donated to the Senior Center in West Seattle on our next trip across the water!
Old 07-21-2019, 05:48 PM   #236
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I cleaned out my spice cabinet and got rid of old stuff and flavors I don't like. It's nice and tidy now
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 05:38 PM   #237
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Today was more paperwork, including tons of medical stuff no longer needed hopefully! I'd switched to a MyChart format a while back, so it has lightened my files considerably.

In anticipation of a possible move, I also got rid of clothes & footwear from all 4 seasons no longer worn or wanted.

My next project is tackling the bathroom where I have a huge closet of bedding, towels, beauty, and medical stuff....

Sidebar: I am thrilled I don't own any of the items in the kitchen. Years spent eating take-out and deli, either out of their container or off of the one or two plates I did own, I had decided to toss those items simply into the trash when packing to move out West!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 05:53 PM   #238
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A bunch of desk clutter both at work and at home. Sifted through all of the paperwork and recycled tons of not-needed-anymore stuff.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 06:20 PM   #239
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
A bunch of desk clutter both at work and at home. Sifted through all of the paperwork and recycled tons of not-needed-anymore stuff.

Isn't it amazing how much of that accumulates in such a short time...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 07:10 PM   #240
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Isn't it amazing how much of that accumulates in such a short time...
Yes, yes it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: