Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My families and I will be celebrating a couple new additions to our ever, hugely growing families!

A baby girl and a boy, so prepping for baby welcoming and of course food!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2021, 06:41 PM   #142
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

No formal plans yet but if the kids are out of town I'm going to have some kind of something Chinese that reheats well. No one delivers out this way save for one pizza place. Their food is okay but nothing special, not for the price. For not much more I can get a variety of tasty foods, not just one thing that may or might not bear repeating. I'll ask one of the kids to run an order over before heading out of town. If they stay in town it will just depend on which of her family visits. If it's those who don't care to socialize I'll just do the take out and later sometime over the weekend we'll probably go out for Chinese, have a second Thanksgiving of our own. Otherwise we'll all gather at my oldest son's place.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2021, 09:39 PM   #143
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Rico and I are doing a weekend of activities to express our gratitude with members of our family and family of friends: 4 days of expressing how thankful we are for all the many ways life blesses us. We're so thankful and we will spend our holiday spreading as much joy to others as others have given to us.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2021, 04:27 AM   #144
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It will be a difficult time with sadness since I won’t see anyone, but doing what I can to care for myself helps a lot.

My plans include: reading and listening to the 1619 Project book I just received (this project comforts me in ways I can’t explain), calling family and friends and leaving messages for those who aren’t available, spending some time outdoors at the lake taking photos if it’s not too cold, picking up a pizza or some Chinese food, and creating layouts of designs of a 1619 project quilt that’s been on my mind.

It won’t be a perfect Thanksgiving, but it will be workable and at the end of the day I’ll be able to fall asleep thinking of the things I’m grateful for.

Hoping everyone has a nice Thanksgiving.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2021, 09:03 AM   #145
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I will be working, my job has scheduled all of us, and we will see who actually shows up or calls in or has actually taken the time off with pto!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2021, 10:18 PM   #146
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I will be working, my job has scheduled all of us, and we will see who actually shows up or calls in or has actually taken the time off with pto!
These days we pick-up dinners at the local senior center. We sit in our recliners (no diningroom or other table large enough to eat at). This apartment is too small for any other furniture. We have 2 small tables.

When I was working, this would be the start of my major holiday OT period.
Many of these shifts had incentives. Some were double-time, some with a comp. day off. Other nurses would comment about my cold approach, I'd always respond by asking how many gifts were under their tree and how much was gotten without incurring debt. My family has no problem celebrating Yule on 12/26. Milk those capitalists for all their worth.

Thanksgiving X-Mas New Years
1500-2300 eve. 1500-2300 eve. 1500-2300
2300-0730 eve. 2300-0730 day 1500-2300

Made for a great holiday season. Used to take a vacation after this.
Old 11-19-2021, 09:08 AM   #147
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It will be my wife, our son, & myself...by our choice.

My wife LOVES to entertain, always had a houseful in past (pre-covid)but we just aren't ready to do that yet.

We will have tofurkey, probably a smoked leg & wing for me, and some other vegan sides!!!

Wishing everyone here a peaceful Thanksgiving holiday. We will celebrate our thanks for having good health, love, & our home!!!
Old 11-21-2021, 06:12 AM   #148
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Was hoping to camp or go somewhere but family responsibility duty calls. Thursday is Daddy's 80th birthday so gotta be there for the Ole guy. What do ya get an 80 yr old

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2021, 11:17 PM   #149
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Was hoping to camp or go somewhere but family responsibility duty calls. Thursday is Daddy's 80th birthday so gotta be there for the Ole guy. What do ya get an 80 yr old
My 81 year old coworker got a Fitbit.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2021, 08:19 AM   #150
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I will be spending it with my sister, her fiance, my niece and I believe my step-sister and her two sons are coming as well.

It is just going to be hard given it is the first one with our Mom. There is a part of me that is dreading it and then there is a part of me that knows she would not want me sitting here by myself shedding tears and wishing things were different. I am going to do the best I can to make it through the day.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2021, 10:25 AM   #151
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes, it's the day before already but....

~~
All I know for sure is I'll be here on Green Acres! But as far as what we'll cook and eat, that's still to be determined!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2021, 09:53 AM   #152
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've already talked with my best friend and will talk with my dad later tonight. I'm staying home except for the gym later today and I'll be puttering around, tidying up and listening to music. I might take in some of the parade as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2022, 06:45 PM   #153
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Would love to go camping. Maybe the beach or one of the southern SC lakes, but I don't see it happening this year

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2022, 10:04 PM   #154
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

My ride or die should be back in state then so we'll likely meet up for a bit on Turkey Day. Not sure what else I might get into, though.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 03:28 AM   #155
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Staying home and cooking Turkey wings with the fixings for one. Have been invited to dinner with family in the D, but am staying in the femme cave. My bestie in Chapel Hill is talking about running away and may drop in. She’s going thru a rough time and my home is open to her 24/7.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:38 AM   #156
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good question......I am so used to giving my employees the day off and running the store a 1/2 day for my customers. I'm thinking it will be football and a turkey sandwich......IF I plan ahead.
nhplowboi is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 01:37 AM   #157
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,144 Times in 5,124 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Taking Brittany my dog to meet my mom. I will cook the traditional turkey meal in advance, take it with me in a cooler, and finish it there. Then the next day we will come back by way of my sister's house so the whole fam can meet Brittany.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 07:55 PM   #158
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

This year, my sweetie is going to be out of town at his parents place, helping out with a project that needs to be done and over with, so I have plans to be chauffeured to a few bars, which close friends of ours own, and have fun on my own with long time friends. Then when my honey is done with the parent project, we plan to have a special supper and share stories from our Thanksgiving weekend.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2022, 10:44 AM   #159
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

5th annual Prime Rib dinner. I'm inviting a co-worker over. She is so excited!

I've had enough turkey and all that entails. It will be twice baked potatoes, 24 hour fruit salad and a pumpkin dumpcake.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2022, 12:31 PM   #160
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,144 Times in 5,124 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Taking Brittany my dog to meet my mom. I will cook the traditional turkey meal in advance, take it with me in a cooler, and finish it there. Then the next day we will come back by way of my sister's house so the whole fam can meet Brittany.
This may all be off, depending on how soon we can get Brittany cured of giardia.

Bèsame*, I am dying to know what's in a 24 hour fruit salad, and also a pumpkin dumpcake (sounds easy! maybe?) Could you please post the recipes here if you have the time?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: