Old 07-13-2016, 03:36 PM   #2061
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm irritated and annoyed and generally kind of pissy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 03:55 PM   #2062
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm irritated and annoyed and generally kind of pissy.
I hope your evening gets better. << someone said that always helps.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 04:59 PM   #2063
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I feel very social justicey today...
Old 07-13-2016, 05:24 PM   #2064
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I feel very social justicey today...
What does that mean?

I feel great, but I would have felt fanfuckingtastic if I would have gotten .2 more 9.8 is great but I wanted the first 10 , still first place but oh how sweet if it were a perfect 10
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 06:04 PM   #2065
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Really good, I spoke with my field supervisor today, she said she talked with the family I work for and the mom says she likes me a lot and is really pleased with the care I’ve been giving my client. That even though they aren’t yet sure which of the other two nurses working the case will wind up being my regular co-worker they have no plans of moving me. Also even though I just got a dollar an hour raise, she’s going to put in for another pay increase for me. I don’t know if I’ll get it because corporate makes the final decision but it was still nice hearing she’s going to request one based on merit anyhow. Ha- can everyone tell I’m really happy?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 08:23 PM   #2066
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

Popping fresh
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JRM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 01:17 AM   #2067
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

It feels a bit odd to click quick reply when I believe what I'm about to do is explode my feelings all over the place...

I went for a run tonight, the first in a few days. I'm training for a 10k which is coming up in October, my first official event. I did some running for exercise in college but really none since then and being real here college was a loong time ago. My playlist, which includes a rather diverse range of music, really caught me tonight; shifted me into walking rather than maintaining a constant running pace (oops I'll to get my training back on track another night). I continued my course to the ocean as thoughts filled my mind and I attempted to hold onto them long enough to be able to recapture them later...

The past year of my life has brought enormous changes. I moved alone with my daughter away from the suburbs for work. It was not fully a choice but more thought to be the lesser of evils (not that any particular place to live is actually evil). It had, at the time, been thought this location was, well part of a lovely 5 year plan merely accelerated and was close enough to the resources for my daughter's needs and to allow frequent visits with the other part of our little family.

The separation was supposed to be short-term only few months while thing were wrapped up. Its been a year, I guess they never got wrapped up huh? (wry laugh). Or perhaps they did just not how I thought they would....

I still find myself wondering what happened, what I am doing in making this choice and occasionally questioning if I should be making it. Then something happens to remind me why and helps to stabilize me.

I feel sad over the loss of the dream I once had, the life I thought I/we had created...

I know I can have it. I believe it is possible to be loved and to love to create a happy ever after; complete with hurried meals, quick kisses good bye on busy mornings, nights by the fire laying entwined on the couch, walks on the beach, and nights out dancing, ones at home dancing to music only we can hear, arguing and remembering to say "I love you." cause you do and they do too (really love me, not for what I can be but for me)<--- that's my fairy tale

...The songs on my playlist had me reflecting on what had been, could have been, and on what could be.... as I stood at the ocean in the glowing fading light of day it felt as if the sun was setting on more than the earth - that it was setting on my soul...(I know, I know, I'm being all dramatic, bear with me - please)

with all of that thinking/feeling I find myself wondering if my judgement can be trusted. Do I make wise choices? Does my desire to cause no pain, no hurt to others... include me? Where do I turn for comfort, for solace? Where should I seek sanctuary? Am I safe? How do I know? Can/will my faith sustain me now? Am I truly worthy of love? Can I love another? Do I have anything to offer up? If not now, when and how will I know? Will anyone want to actually sign on to this life I have? Can they, will they handle my fears? Would they hold me when I'm scared, when I'm sad, when the temptation to jump upon a horse and ride away is powerful (never mind that I don't know how to ride or even have a horse)? When all my flaws and brokenness are revealed in the clear light of day will they still pick me? Can I trust again and how? Will they be patient with me in the times I simply can't, will they understand?

I often feel in my line of work a missing element is the lack of permission to be human. I think clinicians are better at their work (guiding others to the healing they contain within, shifting their thinking ever so slight a little nudge at a time knowing their life and the others in it will move like all the colorful pieces inside a kaleidoscope) when they (clinicians) are human...not invading their clients lives with their own but being authentic, real.

I want to be human...heck (are allowed to say that here? I'm sorry if not, please don't send me to a corner) I am human...a passionate, compassion filled, tender, loving - human and I don't know how to be any other way even though sometimes I wish I could be cool, cold even just to not hurt....*sigh*....alas that simply is not me, its not who I am...

....so this has me offer up this question does my clear fragile humanity make me beautiful or does it make me ugly? And should the answer even matter?
Old 07-14-2016, 05:29 AM   #2068
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default How does one follow THAT???

I'm good.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 05:37 AM   #2069
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Slow (as in moving slowly), tired, and hungry.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 05:55 AM   #2070
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

tired....worried....anxious.......Heidi had a grand mal seizure at 530am this morning....never had one before....I am so scared for her. It was not pretty.......
Old 07-14-2016, 07:01 AM   #2071
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling refreshed after relaxing near the AC... and accomplished
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 11:28 AM   #2072
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

GREAAAAAT! PT then the gym. Never believed exercise would really feel good

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 04:15 PM   #2073
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Worried about a friend who had a stroke.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 04:41 PM   #2074
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Tired. Glad tomorrow is Friday.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 05:56 PM   #2075
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Tired from waiting in the hospital all day while my mother had kyphoplasty.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 06:17 PM   #2076
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling good! Got home, took the dogs for a long walk. Their two lab friends from home next door came and visited while we walked. That is always such a big deal for my two. Fed them dinner as soon as we returned from our walk. Then out walking around in the yard for about 20 minutes after they ate. Once back inside, they got their cookie treats - Alpo Snaps are all the rave!! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 06:17 PM   #2077
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Tired but still going steady with work.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 06:36 PM   #2078
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Pretty good. Fresh from the shower and my bed's ready for me. All I have to do is go to it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #2079
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Melancholy ~ our little Abby (the smallest dog) passed away in my arms today. We knew it was coming and I wasn't sure if she would make it through the night. This morning I took her with me to do a few things and laid next to her while I was listening to a webinar. At about 4:10pm I let the crew outside for there before dinner potty run. I sat with her in my arms in the sun for a but while the others ran and played. When I let them in and fed the crew I sat down with her...looked down and watched her take her last breath. She was my shadow...and she will be missed
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 06:57 PM   #2080
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

so sorry for your loss.....
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post: