Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Donkey pet/companion

Been feeling a bit down lately so thinking about getting a pet.
Recently read that donkeys make excellent pet/companions and not expensive if you don't insist on pure-bred, championship stock.

'In fact, a growing number of people are buying donkeys for companionship rather than work. They don't need help with carrying firewood or pulling a cart; they just want a fun, friendly animal to brighten their days.'

I'll have to redo the second bedroom. Hope it's worth it. Fingers crossed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 05:15 PM   #6622
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

feeling happy, content, wonderful, very good.

Spent the day exploring my new area. Had a great lunch. Stopped in for a local drink and heard good live music. She was a lesbian singer. Chatted it up with the people who were sitting safe enough away.

I cant wait till Monday to go back to that area.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 10:30 AM   #6623
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Better. Thought I had mistakenly thrown out a recipe book received when my favorite aunt, Jessie, passed away. It has clippings, notes, and hand written recipes she made. Thank goodness it was stored with some cookbooks I seldom use anymore.

I found it just as I was about to give up and cry. So glad I found it.

Yep, I'm all up in my feelings this morning.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 11:41 AM   #6624
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

always mixed feelings ☺ i'm stressed with school and ok let's say lonely 😕 just me and myself who's not always nice but i'm content to check here it's been a while ne
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 11:43 AM   #6625
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel healthy but I have the travel ich. I want to go everywhere; Hawaii, Italy, Ireland, California, Maine, Mexico, Florida, and Canada.

This pandamic as tethered me. I guess many other folks feel the same way.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 11:52 AM   #6626
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I feel healthy but I have the travel ich. I want to go everywhere; Hawaii, Italy, Ireland, California, Maine, Mexico, Florida, and Canada.

This pandamic as tethered me. I guess many other folks feel the same way.

OMG me too Chad!

I'm itching to go, I'll settle just for Chicago!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 12:19 PM   #6627
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
OMG me too Chad!

I'm itching to go, I'll settle just for Chicago!
Yep, love to have a meal with you buddy.
I had a GF in Chicago years ago I really like that town.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 07:07 PM   #6628
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Better. Thought I had mistakenly thrown out a recipe book received when my favorite aunt, Jessie, passed away. It has clippings, notes, and hand written recipes she made. Thank goodness it was stored with some cookbooks I seldom use anymore.

I found it just as I was about to give up and cry. So glad I found it.

Yep, I'm all up in my feelings this morning.

Aww, good for you. It's hard when someone you love isn't here anymore and you can't find something of theirs. I had a stole that my stepmother gave me before she passed that was stolen from me. I didn't give two shakes about the stole; it was that it was from her and that someone took it from me. Glad you found it and can make some goodies now!

As for myself, I feel good. I have some fall night air baby endorphins swirling around so I'm in good spirits. I've eaten well today and have drunk lots of water, so that makes me feel proud of myself.

Loki is also watching his figure and has cried and whined less today than yesterday so that makes me feel good that he's getting into the rhythm of things now. He's also the most beautiful boy when he sleeps and has the cutest snore. Can't get enough of him.

Gracie has been more affectionate lately. She's been with me almost 3 years now and it's been verrrrry slow going with her but the past couple months, she's let me rub her ears and tonight she let me loosely hug her...twice!...so I feel ecstatic. I've had my heart broken a thousand times by this one and it's such a wonderful feeling to see her open up more. Each step forward feels like I just climbed a mountain. A year ago, she never would have jumped up on my lap but she just spent a solid 10 minutes walking back and forth on me, scenting my computer desk from one end to the next as well as my journal and a book I'm reading.

I've got a plan for tomorrow and am gathering more things for donation so my urge to purge is being met as well. I feel...fulfilled.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 08:25 PM   #6629
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Feeling like I need a trip somewhere in North America. Canada or U.S, either is fine. Gotta wait to see what summer brings. Glad I have Skype to communicate and almost feel myself there.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 11:03 PM   #6630
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling that climate change depression... I know Mother Nature can recover from almost everything we throw at Her, but I feel like I'm not doing enough and I worry about our future.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 02:28 AM   #6631
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

half ready to deal with the day and half ready to go back under the sheets with earplugs
serieux i don't know it's can be the weather who does that
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2020, 12:17 PM   #6632
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

How am i supposed to write a paper about a course who goes over my head? 😅 i think improvisation is the word who'll follow me tomorrow 😱😅
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 06:26 AM   #6633
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good but getting tired of the “same old, same old” routine each day. Have to remind myself I’m one of the lucky ones not forced to go out.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 11:07 AM   #6634
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are you feeling

Happy and confused.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 10:45 PM   #6635
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,094 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Extremely, beyond measure, heart broken. On October 12th, I had to have my furbaby, my spirit animal, my little 15 year old love of my life put to rest because he had an enlarged heart that for some damn reason, after spending hundreds (maybe 2 or 3 thousand, I lost count) of dollars over the last 5 years, no one told me this was an issue. No one caught this until it was too late.
15 years he was my shadow and the most amazing companion I could ask for.
Life has been so empty without him.
He deserved better than I could give him.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 04:19 AM   #6636
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,120 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Wonky, groggy, sleep deprived. I have somehow gotten myself onto a 36-hour sleep schedule - sleep 24 hours for a night and day, be awake all night for 12 hours, sleep 24 hours for a day and night, be awake all day for 12 hours. Oddly, I was trying _not_ to take too may pain pills and sleeping pills, so I only took pain pills when I felt pain and sleeping pills when I needed to sleep at night. The sleeping pills seem to have quit working at night sometimes but then they kick in the next morning and I sleep all day. Maybe I need to take them on a regular schedule regardless of how I feel. Oh, and my Prilosec is off kilter too - I get heartburn at the oddest times.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 10-29-2020 at 04:21 AM. Reason: clarification
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 12:27 PM   #6637
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

home....happy to smush my kittens, put out pumpkins...unwind...and being lazy..no run today..shhh(don't tell)..oh..private party for two (she tells me), she has "treats"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 02:14 PM   #6638
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

A combination of high anxiety and feeling scared. My city is on standby for massive rioting if the election goes awry. I am glad to leave town after work and will be worried to come back.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 04:16 PM   #6639
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

Feeling a little nervous, hoping I am not taking her wrong.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:40 PM   #6640
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Extremely, beyond measure, heart broken. On October 12th, I had to have my furbaby, my spirit animal, my little 15 year old love of my life put to rest because he had an enlarged heart that for some damn reason, after spending hundreds (maybe 2 or 3 thousand, I lost count) of dollars over the last 5 years, no one told me this was an issue. No one caught this until it was too late.
15 years he was my shadow and the most amazing companion I could ask for.
Life has been so empty without him.
He deserved better than I could give him.
((((( Kenna ))))))) so sry ~ there are no words to express how deep the loss is. ~