Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-01-2015, 11:43 PM   #101
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I had the strangest but most pleasant dream last night. I was sleeping and then I just sat up and was sitting on the edge of my bed in my new place using the telephone (which is not hooked up yet) to try and contact a friend of mine.

I ended up getting him on the phone via a third party (with whom we are both acquainted in real life) and we discussed business for a minute because although that wasn't really the point of the call and we both knew it, we were each trying to be polite. After that was wrapped up, I sat quietly and listened while he just talked to me for a while. His voice was so soothing to me in this dream for some reason, but I can't remember what he was saying.

And it was just so odd because I could literally hear his voice just as clearly as though we were having a real world conversation and it was his particular pitch, tone, and specific accent exactly like how he sounds in person.

After a while, we both fell silent with the phone lines remaining open and had a long telepathic communication where we conversed on a spiritual sort of level and we were both very relieved and glad to be back in touch as it had been a while since we had spoken.

It was so vivid.

So what was that about? Astral visit?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:43 AM   #102
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Not a crazy dream...Just a dream. I was in an unknown persons home asleep on the couch. The only light came from the tv which had no sound. Someone walked into the room and stood over me. I could only see a darkened figure. She whispered things to me but I never really heard the words. It felt as though she needed to say these things...more so for her and not for me. She walked out of the room and came back with a small suitcase. She again stood over me and whispered briefly. I wanted to roll over and see this woman but I couldn't move. I felt at peace when I woke.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2015, 09:39 PM   #103
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
Not a crazy dream...Just a dream. I was in an unknown persons home asleep on the couch. The only light came from the tv which had no sound. Someone walked into the room and stood over me. I could only see a darkened figure. She whispered things to me but I never really heard the words. It felt as though she needed to say these things...more so for her and not for me. She walked out of the room and came back with a small suitcase. She again stood over me and whispered briefly. I wanted to roll over and see this woman but I couldn't move. I felt at peace when I woke.

It's comforting to read this dream. It feels like letting go—of a part of yourself, or something outside yourself. Whatever it is you're letting go of, you also have closure. All good.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:11 PM   #104
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
It's comforting to read this dream. It feels like letting go—of a part of yourself, or something outside yourself. Whatever it is you're letting go of, you also have closure. All good.
I'm not aware of any closure that I need so I'm not sure the closure was meant for me. It felt more like the woman that whispered to me was the one that needed closure. It was comforting to me to know she received it.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2015, 07:30 PM   #105
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
I'm not aware of any closure that I need so I'm not sure the closure was meant for me. It felt more like the woman that whispered to me was the one that needed closure. It was comforting to me to know she received it.
Well whatever it is, it feels good to you. That's the kind of dream I really appreciate. A good dream can make me feel good for a whole day.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:01 AM   #106
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I woke myself up from the awfulest dream...

I was watching the superbowl and the Patriots were leading. Then I left the room and when I came back the Seahawks had taken the lead. The score was 37-35. Amd no matter how many possessions we got we didn't score...but neither did they.

It finally got into the final minutes and I just had to wake up...

I want my mom
Old 01-25-2015, 02:13 PM   #107
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been having some odd ones the past couple of days. One was work related but with a Twilight Zone twist.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2015, 08:08 AM   #108
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I know I had two bad dreams last night, but I only remember one.

I was in a first floor apartment and I heard a car in the driveway. I looked out and saw an SUV in the drive, and a heap of guys in those plastic masks getting out. At least one of them had amachine gun. I was looking for Jacques so we could sneak out or hide somewhere.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:17 AM   #109
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamt something about Ellen Page, because I read something about her the day before. Now I think I have a mad crush.
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2015, 08:50 AM   #110
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream last night that I was cozying up with Katy Perry. And that I had this really sick air mattress. The air mattress had this control pad that had all sorts of different settings, like temperature, firmness, and instant inflation.

And I think it's pretty sad I'm more enthralled with the air mattress from the dream than being close to Katy Perry...
Old 02-21-2015, 11:22 AM   #111
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
I had a dream last night that I was cozying up with Katy Perry. And that I had this really sick air mattress. The air mattress had this control pad that had all sorts of different settings, like temperature, firmness, and instant inflation.

And I think it's pretty sad I'm more enthralled with the air mattress from the dream than being close to Katy Perry...
Probably because you realized that Katy Perry was not Katy Perry and unattainable anyway but that air mattress.....now THAT could happen.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #112
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so I had the strangest dream last night and I remember it so vividly. I was back in high school, as a mature student but in a real high school, in a class when the fire alarm rang. Everyone files out of the building except me and 5-6 other students who all ran down into some sort of basement. I guess that's where the shops classes were and two of the students, young men, had built some sort of machine they wanted to save Incase of fire. Well we come to find out there's no fire it's a bomb in the school - so everyone else runs out, I'm trying to run but my legs couldn't move (extreme slow motion and I'm literally freaking out) while the guys are trying to rescue this machine thing. One guy gets out just moments before the bomb explodes; the second guy and myself are pushing this machine out as fast as possible and we JUST get far enough out of the building before it explodes - but here's the funny thing about the explosion, it wasn't just a regular bomb it was a nuclear bomb so we all just stand there watching this bomb explode and that's about when I woke up.

I can still see the dream in my head it was that vivid

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #113
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I dreamnt of a girl who had long, dark curly hair...and in her hair were strands of vivd colors...but you really couldn't see them unless you really looked...

I was playing with her hair and as I did it made electric static...the sparks were made of rainbow colors...

What a trippy dream...
Old 03-07-2015, 09:50 AM   #114
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

let me first say that i have some very strange dreams...and this one is not any stranger than some dreams i have had...any way ...anyone who can tell me about this dream please explain...why....i would dream about enemy soldiers coming to my house with guns and me having to beg or my life and my childrens lives...the enemy soldiers left without harming anyone and then i heard hundreds of soldiers marching down the street....i scream "they are coming, they are coming" only to find out they are on our side....i woke up confused and scared....

the only thing i can think of is that i saw isis destroying religious artifacts and that seemed such an invasion...i processed my feelings by having them invade my home...i dunno...maybe?

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #115
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream that I went back to my old job to get some of my things. I would find an item of clothing that was mine and put it on and then someone would tell me the item was theirs and I would look and be confused as to why I had thought it was mine in the first place. Then I went into a hotel room only to have women from work come in and tell me it was their room.

I woke up with the song "Shake it Off" in my head which was weird as well.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 02:47 PM   #116
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default @Wrang -

Sounds like an awakening to me....

Perhaps you have reached/are currently headed toward a deeper level of self-awareness?

This dream, in my opinion (and that's all this is - my own admittedly unqualified perception of what you have stated above), sounds like a very positive one.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:45 AM   #117
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I dreamnt I found an Asian herbalist in an old rin downish factory building. I walked in and a girl who worked there was walking around with an albino python. I went over to pet him and she was going to let me hold him but he wriggled to the floor and disappeared into the stairwell.

I felt bad that he got away somewhat because of me. His owner came into the hall, very unconcerned and said he had a gps tracker. I still ran down the stairs after him but he found a hole in a screen and slid down tge building to the ground. Oddly, he was growing as he went and now looked like a young anaconda...

He disappeared into tge woods and I couldn't go any further. I remember thinking he shpuld enjoy his freedom while he could...
Old 03-12-2015, 11:26 AM   #118
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

OMFG, did I have some crazy dreams this morning!!! I only slept fitfully for about two and a half hours so I'm not sure how my brain did this much dreaming, but it did.

Dream #1: I was homeless again and really hungry and desperate for food. It was late at night and nothing was really open but I found this tiny dive of a fast food burger joint. I went in and there were no people, including no employees. The concept was that they cooked your burger for you and then you put everything you wanted on it out in the restaurant (if you can even really call it that) part of the place. Kinda like a salad bar. So there was food out and no one looking so I stole some and left.

I was out in the parking lot and there were two other homeless people who were going in there to steal food, but they were a lot older than me, and haggard looking, and kind of like what you might stereotypically think a homeless person. Anyways, what I ended up stealing was a bag of four kiwis, which makes no sense in the context of burgers but whatever.

So, then--this woman comes flying out of the restaurant into the parking lot, she was the owner, and she just started attacking the three of us and being really shaming over the fact that we were homeless in a very mean way. I yelled at her in defense of the two elderly homeless folks and beat her in the face with the bags of kiwis. Then I felt bad.

Ok, these dreams will be posted in stages LOL.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2015, 08:17 AM   #119
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Boy did I have a weird one this morning. We were in the country at my grandparents' old house, and I was going to go fishing with who started out to be my brother. My brother turned into other people throughout the dream - some I recognized, some I did not.

We grabbed our fishing poles and headed out into the woods. All of the sudden we walk up on a little brown bear cub. It was very cute, but then I started getting nervous because I knew the mom had to be somewhere nearby.

We saw the mama bear further out and she started charging us, so we took off running. She caught up to us. We were cornered and she was roaring at us. I decided that maybe if we threw her some food, she would like us and not want to kill us. I started throwing cheese crackers at the bear (seriously lol). Well, it worked! The mama bear came over and sat down by us, and I started petting her. She had the softest fur that I had ever felt.

At this point, we decided it was best to go back to the house, so off we went. I was carrying the bear cub on my hip like a toddler and the mama bear was walking along with us. However now we have the addition of this large golden dog that was groomed to look like a lion (mane and tail). The dog also had extremely soft fur.

We get back to the house and my family is all there talking in the living room and they were basically like...why do you have a bear and lion with you? I explained that the dog was not a lion, but just groomed to look like one. They seemed fine with that explanation like it was completely normal. Before I woke up, I was lying on the floor petting the lion-dog's mane.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #120
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Clearly you have a fascination with soft fur and think that cheese crackers can solve any problem.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings