Old 08-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #2021
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

lovey thoughts about my girl
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #2022
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

My favourite persnickety, meticulous, gayman librarian has agreed to be my Chief Volunteer and auction cataloger again this year!

Hoorah!
Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #2023
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Losing 10 lbs

Cleaning out my closet and bagging up clothes that no longer fit me for Goodwill.

It feels great!
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #2024
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about the Reunion next year and how much fun it'll be ~ come hell or high water, I plan on making it next year
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #2025
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Kids and their amazing inventions on Ellen today.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:11 AM   #2026
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

An early morning phone call.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:16 AM   #2027
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

getting out of bed early, finding my ice coffee in the fridge, then bringing all the puppy critters inside from their pin....and being lovingly "attacked" by each one of them and cuddle time on the big chair. (they MUST already know I brought treats home from Petsmart yesterday!!)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:22 AM   #2028
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
getting out of bed early, finding my ice coffee in the fridge, then bringing all the puppy critters inside from their pin....and being lovingly "attacked" by each one of them and cuddle time on the big chair. (they MUST already know I brought treats home from Petsmart yesterday!!)

LOL! Christie is the official "Bringer of the treats" at our house. When she gets about five minutes from home each week, I give the kids their head's up that "mommy's coming" . They will run back and forth to the front door to find her! Nothing like those huge excited pup greetings!!
Have a great day!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #2029
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Driving back home a few minutes ago, i had to go through a construction site. The worker holding the "slow" sign for us was looking at me with a smile on her face as i passed....and so i noticed she was a dyke.

As i looked in my rear-view mirror at her, she took off her hat and bowed to me with a big grin on her face.

It made my day.

Old 08-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #2030
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

the roomba irobot sweeper was going around in the house. My dog wanted out, but had to go by the roomba to get to the door. the "dance" he did to get by the roomba just cracked me up!

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #2031
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default smiling

sitting in the airport, talking to a sweet girl, getting ready to head home finally..........
YAY!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #2032
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Blowing off work and instead spending the entire gorgeous day in Central Park with family I haven't seen in almost 10 years.

Bonus: meeting my cousin William for the first time. (already a chick magnet at 6 yrs old!).
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #2033
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

stepping on the evil scale and seeing that I lost 10 pounds while in LR...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #2034
Nawen

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Name, please, English is not my language :) .

Nawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST Reputation

Finding a wonderful new friend in an old dear acquaintance... all after dancing the night away in good company :dance: .
Nawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #2035
D-Ray

How Do You Identify?:
Sporty Spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shacked up with PinkieLee

D-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST ReputationD-Ray Has the BEST Reputation

Driving to work today with the top off my jeep. Had a 'cool' front so it was around 75 degrees outside!
D-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D-Ray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #2036
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

celebrating my 2 year anniversary of being clean. it has been a rewarding struggle.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #2037
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

My sister's contract was extended at work - so we celebrated with chocolate raspberry cake and ice cream.

Oh - and reading Craig Ferguson's autobiography - American on Purpose. so funny and quite touching.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #2038
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Still smiling over this cute link....

Wonder how many bottles have been sent recently -

http://www.oceangram.com/

This dress - found on sale !!!

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/...roductTypeId=1

and them.......

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #2039
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- an hour with the funniest girls i know, after work!
they are c r a z y but that's why i luff them! ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #2040
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Conversations with IF......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile