The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
Bino85

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not entirely sure.. not looking

Bino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

This is such a great topic. I have been a very visible Butch for over a decade. Its something I have had to grow into. I have always been very confident and comfortable with the way I look. It's just me. I get called Sir or young man all the time. It always makes me smile, i never correct anyone. I think of it like a compliment they dont know they are giving. Even my father introduces me to people as his other son.
Reading through there posts I really feel for some. I been very lucky in my part of the world. People seem pretty accepting. Although i feel ya'll on the bathroom front. My first time getting called out in the bathroom I was 18. It was a little girl (maybe 4). She asked her mom why there was a boy in the bathroom. After that my path was so clear. I get looks and comments all the time in public bathrooms. I think its funny, I just smile say hi and go about my business. When Im at the bar I always take a buddy. Drunk women get very defencive, but I would rather deal with drunk women then drunk dudes. Lucky for me all the bounced i have met that came to kick me out of the bathrooms always know right away what is going on. I have yet to be thrown out of a bar.
I am very comfortable with who i am and how i look. I feel like I rock the look. I know Im lucky have had so much positive support in my life. Props to all who rise to the top though the struggle.

Oh, someone was talking about scanning crowds for trouble makers. I do the same thing! Im sure I always will.
Bino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bino85 For This Useful Post: