Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

nothing so far...making pancakes to oldie but goodie
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2020, 11:21 AM   #3742
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I rolled out of bed--eventually after 2 false starts--and took care of the fur babies. Then I made myself some food and perused stuff online. I also played some Spider Solitaire and was mostly successful in finishing each game under 4 minutes, which is my personal marker as to whether it was 'successful' or not. I weighed myself and put my hair up in a ponytail.

Currently, I'm working through my email notifications here and am contemplating having dessert after brunch. Eventually, I'll make my way to actual work and house chores but for the time being, I'm happy doing a whole lot of not much.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 07-12-2020 at 11:31 AM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 04:18 AM   #3743
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Accomplished last week ....

Finished purging-reorganizing my office. It looks nice and feels even better. The only thing left to do is remove the clothes rack for the closet she was going to extend when I was partnered.

Got the carbon monoxide detector hooked up.

Unpacked all my boxes from work.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 03:06 PM   #3744
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not a darn thing, other than getting a boatload of sleep. I woke a little after 8 and decided to go back to bed. Big mistake. I woke with my neck, upper back and shoulder blade area out of whack so now I can't do much of anything without it hurting.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 03:32 PM   #3745
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

After today I can say I accomplished 22 days of continuous work. Whew. I survived. Actually, I'm impressed with that. So many steps. I also noticed some guns abuilding in my arms!

I think mind over matter today got to me though. My eyes were so heavy. Decisions...carry on with the list of things I have to do or take a nap??

Iced coffee. That will do it everytime. Accomplished 4 out of the 7 on my list. Tomorrow is another day. Besides those last 3 things will be quite enjoyable.

I'm sure saving the $$ though. A change in venue is in the works. I'm going to vacation land to live. Noooo, not Margaritaville, lol.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 04:16 PM   #3746
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Fixed computer, phone, internet! I did need my son's help via text but it's getting better. I'm now familiar enough with all its parts and pieces/various components that he didn't need to come over and do it for me, or even come over and via show and tell guide me through it. Sometimes it ticks me off him making me learn this stuff through trial and error but he's right I do need to learn to troubleshoot better, so I can then practice, practice, practice.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 05:38 PM   #3747
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

slept in until 6:30, fed pups, filled their water bowls with lots of ice and let them play outside while I watched youtube baby monkey videos (their videos make me laugh a lot - they are so cute) ... then I mowed lawns, pulled up a huge bush roots and all with tow strap tied to truck, used chainsaw to cut a 40 ft log into 3 ft pieces (burn it later) the pups were sleeping in the shade watching me work ... we came in, I had to cool off... that is when I discovered my new 2 week old 15k btu window a.c. for the bedroom was not putting out the normal 65 degrees. I think it foolish to run the central a.c. and cool the whole house that cold. Anyway, I was irritably hot, ended up with skin torn off 3 knuckles when I gave it a good smack ... this caused it to almost fall out the window ... I was inside when I hit it and was fortunate to catch it .... very heavy, brought on a lot of swearing, grunting and farting to pull it back to safety.... it is fine now, freezing us like usual, Jennifer and Jeffrey are covered up with a blanket ... it was just a funky setting I was unaware of ... they hid that info from me in the owner's manual ... duhhh
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2020, 05:59 PM   #3748
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

After work, I made appointments with the doctor and with the DMV. Seems everyone requires an appointment these days . . .

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2020, 08:38 PM   #3749
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A lot. But I'm too tired to list it all.
Main thing was driving my roomie to the Dr for his follow up.
2nd thing was to find a Publix to buy goat milk yogurt for my old furbaby.
After letting my Tundra idle at each location I needed to stop at, it needed a special cool down under the shade with the hood up for a while.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 03:31 PM   #3750
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
After work, I made appointments with the doctor and with the DMV. Seems everyone requires an appointment these days . . .
But with an appointment, it will probably be the fastest you'll ever be in the DMV.

As for myself, I've accomplished barely anything at all other than cooking up 4 delicious burgers and washing some dishes. I made myself house presentable as well. Nothing as fancy as public presentable but good enough to walk in front of the open window blinds.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 09:02 PM   #3751
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Cleared out space around my recumbent bike with some help. And cleaned out a box 😆 and I took a shower, that is a major project with my healing knee. I put together a sprayer and filled it up for use. That's about it. I really didn't do much but it felt good to feel like doing something

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2020, 04:39 AM   #3752
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday's accomplishments:

Made really good omelettes with broccoli from our garden in them.
Harvested a bunch of our greens that were on their second round so I pulled them and re-seeded for the next round.
Built up a fence to go around our beans and cantaloupe because a groundhog discovered them and went to town.
Cooked ahead for the week: Baked haddock, chicken covered in rosemary and thyme from the garden, veggie loaded quiche, and shrimp curry.
Took out the trash.

Today is going to be over 90 degrees and I work in a swamp so I'm glad I got all of that done yesterday because today will be about staying upright until I don't have to anymore.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2020, 10:04 PM   #3753
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I accomplished not getting any kind of heat sickness, which is great. I'm very happy with that accomplishment today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2020, 04:19 PM   #3754
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

With all this handwashing and sanitizing, my nails are definitely taking a beating! Brittle. Peeling. I've tried nail hardeners, that starts to peel off within 36 hours. Short, filed..nope still peeling.

Today I got my manicuring skills out. It's been about 20 years since I dabbled in acrylics. Well, let's just say left hand, very well executed! The right hand, I'll have to hone in on more practice. Lol. Let's see if this is the solution I need.

Psst...the polish makes them look much better.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 01:33 PM   #3755
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

* Slept in and had a lazy late morning breakfast and yummy cup of herbal tea.

* Trimmed and colored my hair.

* Later on today, catch up on some household chores, wash and dry some laundry, maybe go for a late afternoon drive.

* Mostly, I have taken good care of me. Best plan ever, if you ask me.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 04:14 PM   #3756
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Got the grass cut and all weed wacking done, cooked chicken & dumplings for dinner, bathed 3 of the 4 dogs, now watching 90 day fiancé, I’m ashamed to say I’m ADDICTED to this show!
Old 08-09-2020, 06:38 PM   #3757
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Changed the cat litter, called my sister and my mom, watched baseball. It was a very laid-back day.

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 09:16 PM   #3758
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I worked today: it was a long day, but the weather was beautiful, even though it was terribly warm.

And that is an accomplishment, being able to work and spend the better part of my day at work.

My work is like my home. It's my home away from home.

Just today, I saw someone I haven't seen since last February or was it in mid March? Mask or no mask couldn't disguise the joy in our voices or in the laughter we shared.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 09:43 PM   #3759
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I worked today and then I went to the doctor's office. This is the first time since I was in the hospital back in May that I have walked with my rollator, except for a trip to the DMV. Those marble floors in the hospital office building sure are pretty, but they are awfully hard on my knee and ankle. My shoulders took a beating too, because I was leaning heavily on the rollator. However, I made it without a wheelchair! Also, I got good news from the doctor. And when I got home, there was a wonderful surprise in my mailbox.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 10:53 PM   #3760
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to GeorgiaMa'am

Hi GeorgiaMa'am,

I was sooooo happy to read you received good news from your doctor!!!

My friend, I am sending you a big bear hug!
RockOn
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today