Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #501
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me
you would know that my spiritual growth is important to me and that it is a journey I am loving
you would know that my life is quiet and serene
you would know i don't do well with drama
you would know that I am supportive, loving and kind
you would know i am strong and take care of my own
you would know my vulnerabilities
you would know im not one to mess with
you would know my energy
you would know that all animals love me and rest at my feet or in my lap
you would know that i love to dress cute and smell good

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #502
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

If You Really Knew Me: You would miss me when I'm not there
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #503
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

IYRKM- You would know how hard i am on myself
IYRKM- You would know in the past year my life did a 360
IYRKM- You would know my family is my first priority
IYRKM- You would know that my mistakes have helped me to become a better person.
IYRKM-You would know there were people in my life that i miss so very much.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #504
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

..you'd know I confuse the hell out of myself sometimes.
...you'd know my hearing is a mystery to me. I can't quite understand how I struggle to pick up simple voices, yet play me a complex piece of music and I'm entranced by the many different pitches.
...you'd know I listen to a wide variety of music.
...you'd know I was a music minor, and you'd know why I left.
...you'd also know it's one of the few things I would change in my life. That one day.
...you'd know tons of things....
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #505
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

if you *really* knew me..
you'd know..
that i strongly dislike my blinds and windows closed
that i love southern gospel music
that tucking my hand under your thigh while you're driving is one of my most favorite things in the world

Last edited by BoDy*ShOt; 08-07-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: correcting my 'you're' ;)
BoDy*ShOt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BoDy*ShOt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #506
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me....You'd know why I don't have a lot of patience right now.

Sue
Old 08-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #507
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you really knew me...

You would know i am worth the time and trouble.

s.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #508
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know that when I say I care about you, I mean it with all of my heart. Those feelings don't go away that easily.. if ever.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #509
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

If you *really* knew me...

*You would know that I use humor as a coping mechanism.
*You would know that I hate speaking in public even though I do it constantly.
*You would know that the only thing I really give a shit about is my kids and my spouse, and my animal family.
*You would know that this is clearly NOT my actual hair color.
*You would know that I am a theme park junkie, not because I like waiting in long lines, but because I love negative G-Force.
*You would know I am an obsessive tooth-brusher with a very tricky gag reflex.
*You would know it skeezes me out when food touches my lips...*Ick*
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #510
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

If you "REALLY" knew me...

You would know that telling lies and stealing are two of my biggest pet peeves.
but on a good note...
You would know that I enjoy having a favorite coloring book and getting all kiddy-fied and coloring on the living room floor for hours. I need a new coloring book... hmmm maybe this should be in the What Do You Miss thread.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 08:48 AM   #511
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default IYRKMUWK

...I cant tolerate the smell of vanilla and actually do have a gag reaction to it

....how terrified I am of getting sickly again. And if I ever have to go back into the hospital, they better put me on watch.

.....my insomnia is over, for now. I live with recurrent bouts of it.

.......I plan to be wintering in california within the next 5 years

...........how lost I am with any kind of technology. My latest is a smart phone. I have had it for a month and cant even figure out how to get it to turn on easily.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #512
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

IYRKM: you would know I'll never be the same person I was before and you would know why.
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #513
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool If you really knew me...

You'd know my confidence is real. I've earned it. I own it.

I seldom back down from anyone, especially if defending someone else. You'd also know that I am always working in my tact & diplomacy.

I am a work in progress & I am man enough to admit that.

My heart does bleed. I do feel pain. But you will only see that if you really know me.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #514
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know that nothing matters more to me than the person I love. You would also know that, as much as I suffer for this, I can think of nothing else more worthy of it. I will break my heart a hundred times if it means that someone will catch it one day.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #515
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know...

...that however critical I am of the world, I'm way more critical of myself.

...that nothing makes me happier than first seeing a friend's face, spotting him or her at a restaurant, and that giddy feeling as I walk back to our table. I adore my friends. I would drop anything I'm doing, to be there for them.

...that I am impulsively generous, sometimes in a way that is not in my own best interest—but I always know when to cut my losses, and I never regret being that way, because plenty good comes of it, too, and the people I've given to who've given back, are everything to me.

...that I'm not as confident as I might seem.

...that I never stop marveling at the choices I have.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #516
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

that I don't get sucked into shit anymore and use whatever ignore features I need to. Imma no fool. Age and sobriety keeps me out of this kind of trouble

I cant bring myself to watch the last season of Lost, even tho I want to finish it. Once I started picking up the Blatant bible correlations, it lost a lot of appeal to me.

I really dislike a dirty cat box. Its a personal pet peeve of mine...

I am having an allergic reaction to a medication and my skin is SO itchy! i want to scream!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 04:58 AM   #517
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

If you "REALLY" knew me...

You would know that when left with the remains of a bucket of KFC after everyone is gone and no one will be around to help finish it off, I grab bites here and there and toss the pieces back in for another run-by-eating on my mad rush out the door... "That's MY chicken!"
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 05:18 AM   #518
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
If you really knew me, you'd know...

...that however critical I am of the world, I'm way more critical of myself.

...that nothing makes me happier than first seeing a friend's face, spotting him or her at a restaurant, and that giddy feeling as I walk back to our table. I adore my friends. I would drop anything I'm doing, to be there for them.

...that I am impulsively generous, sometimes in a way that is not in my own best interest—but I always know when to cut my losses, and I never regret being that way, because plenty good comes of it, too, and the people I've given to who've given back, are everything to me.

...that I'm not as confident as I might seem.

...that I never stop marveling at the choices I have.
very nice IslandScout...I can so relate...
however, let me add...

If you really knew me you would never feel the need to second guess me...

Have a great Day!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #519
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you really knew me

You would know why I am still up at 7am and not worry so much.

You would know that sometimes my written words get misunderstood but when I speak them to you there is no misunderstanding the intent behind them.

You would know I have something really difficult to deal with on Monday and I am battling with what the right thing is to do.

You would know that most of the time I am not flirting I am being nice and trying to make someone smile if only for a brief second.

You would know when I am flitting with you
That how and why of things a person says ot does is extremely important to me.
I am not perfect and I will be the first to tell you that
That I will then attempt to rectify any misunderstanding.
I am never late to something important and rarely if at all late to any event.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #520
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post

SNIP
that I don't get sucked into shit anymore and use whatever ignore features I need to. Imma no fool. Age and sobriety keeps me out of this kind of trouble
SNIP

IYRKM....

....that what Miss Tia said is my MO, too

....that I will forgive up to the point where my own forgiveness becomes self-abusive or self-flagellation

....that, we accept the abuse we believe we deserve*

....that, although I'm often a blockhead, I'm not interested in being a martyr

....that I like to have fun, that though I'm sometimes a loud-mouth, I actually like to live tranquilly and pretty much do

*adapted from RitaSink's favorite quote
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post: