Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #2601
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
morning all you gorgeous peoples.....
I am sending everyone some of this awesome weather...sunny, warm, and blue skies. I LOVE it!
STAR: that is awesome on the new job...at least you get to go into Canada..I wanna go, too!!!!
LICIOUS:
When you least expect it..someone will pop in to your life...and will enjoy those jasmine fragrances of the "fence" outside, with you!
BLUE:
Ever hear tell of a chain attached to those glasses and to your hip? lol
ALL OTHERS: Enjoy the day...give someone a smile...and have a wonderful Leap Day!!!
big hugs..Clay

Clay,I'll use one it you do and send me one lol
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #2602
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey all.,.:)

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone and that I am still around - reading posts mostly..Glad to see Spring coming my way so I can start planting flowers..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #2603
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning loft dwellers and peekers

its going to be a rite purty day here in ol buffalo land
there is some happy news in the morningstar camp today...

1 ... my daugter has a cross paths with a blood half brother whom the whole family from her dad's side has not seen or heard of since he was a baby..
sooo i know she has a lot of catching up to do with that... and im happy for her.
2... I start my new job, new company doing the same job i been doing.
I been home 5 weeks from my old job... and searching for a local job has been un successful. But i will still keep my options open and may learn more on data processing , cuz this road stuff is getting so so old... but i have to make a living and well it wil have to do for now.
soooooo monday i will be landing in Detroit .. for a couple fun filled days of orientation. yay .... pics of the truck i will be driving coming soon.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #2604
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

morningstar, I'm very happy for you.Things I know are hard with out a job. I hope all gose well for you. I guess we will not be having a cup of coffee together soon. ;-)8
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #2605
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hello lofters... coming in for a visit. I lost a good friend on valentines day. One of the most wonderful women I have ever known. Funny, humble and could tell the best stories of the "old days" that I have ever heard. Wonderful lady!

Concert tomorrow with AVA and the chorus I sing in. Here is a link of us sining one of the songs we will be singing tomorrow night.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gedd37GEbrY"]It is finished - YouTube[/nomedia]

Have a great sunday and a wonderful week.
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #2606
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

good evening all you lofters...
how is everyone's weekend going? It was another beautiful day here on the Island!!! I love this place!!!
Next weekend, several of us from here will be going to the St. Patty's Day parade in Savannah...three of us are "parade virgins"....lol......but what with about 400000 people milling about, I am sure we won't be "virgins" long!!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone...hugs...Clay
Old 03-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #2607
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Happy St patty's day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #2608
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Right back at you and all who are on here with us.

My Mom is in need of a pasmaker for her heart. The Drs have no othere way of treating her heart out side of trying this. If she dosen't get one she will die. She has a test on the 22 and then April 16 she sees the heart Dr. again. She should know by then,what day and time she will have this done. I've been cooking and taking care of her. Sometimes I even put her to bed. Pluse trying to Minister to a family -there almost 3 year old daughter needs a kidney in order to live. It can be a live doner with blood typ O.
She is a very sweet little girl. I'll try to post it on here when I get a chance.
Happy GREENDAY to all!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #2609
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #2610
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
LMAO good one Ruthie.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #2611
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Lofters!

How is it going? I have had a busy week, helping catsit, and writing a bit, and getting dental work done *not so much fun*

Got out for short drive to look at the mountains, air is so clean after the rain. Everything is so green.

How are you all doing?

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 06:18 AM   #2612
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning, Everyone! Just stopping in say "hello". The weather here has been absolutely beautiful, but all good things must come to an end. It will officialy start cooling down here tonight so our daytime highs will be back down into the 50's by Saturday! Big difference compaed to the low 80's we have now! Oh well! Sandal and shorts season will be back soon! I can't wait! Yesterday I was called Casper's love child cuz my legs are so white! Too funny!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #2613
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning lofters

and heavenly..... having the same kinda weather here in OL buffalo NY too...
which im getting ready to go head out in it ... in a bit....... sure makes me get more excersize.. heh.

have a good day everyone

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #2614
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licious View Post
Hey Lofters!

How is it going? I have had a busy week, helping catsit, and writing a bit, and getting dental work done *not so much fun*

Got out for short drive to look at the mountains, air is so clean after the rain. Everything is so green.

How are you all doing?
Hey, How are you? I'm trying to take care of my Mom she needs a pacmaker. I hope we find out soon when she gets one. Pluse still making too many red blood cells. Wow dose she for get stuff. Almost drove me nuts tuesday. I wish I could just move my hand or something to take this stuff from her. Basicly she is a good person she just has had one heck of a life for 85 years. Bless her heart.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 06:47 AM   #2615
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morning all you loft dwellers and peekers

its gonna be a cheerio of a day

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #2616
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday to A/all, have a glorious weekend

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #2617
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Rainy here, but making the most of it! Family birthday party tomorrow so getting things together for the meal. Meatballs and sweet sausage in gravy... potato salad..baked beans and birthday cake! Yummy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #2618
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Rainy here, but making the most of it! Family birthday party tomorrow so getting things together for the meal. Meatballs and sweet sausage in gravy... potato salad..baked beans and birthday cake! Yummy

ooooohhhhhh I am going to Ruthie's for cake . . . .
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #2619
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon, Lofters! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. Our run of fabulous weather has come to an end and the more seasonal, cooler weather is back with rain. On the bright side, the good weather will return....soon I hope!
Old 03-25-2012, 04:59 AM   #2620
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morning loft dwellers and peekers

looks like a rainy drive from buffalo all the way down to the mc connelsburgs in PA ...
hope you all have a blessed day.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature