The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 08-20-2016, 11:37 PM   #101
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post
Trying on a new lingerie set with matching high heels on front of a full size mirror.
Who wouldn't find that sexy
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #102
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Who wouldn't find that sexy
Femmes that don't like or can't wear high heels or don't like or don't want to wear lingerie, for example.

Femmes are very individual.

For example, I feel my sexiest when I'm strong and I'm at my strongest when I'm getting a good workout and using my body with intent. Can't wear heels and lingerie in the gym and get a good workout in, plus it is against most gym decency or proper dress clauses.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 10:39 AM   #103
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

When the combination of brains...love for nature..lazy Sunday mornings...appreciation for when I am all femmed up...
And love of good food .... photography....
Meets its match ....♡
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 11:11 AM   #104
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Good eyebrow days make me feel sexy.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 05:19 PM   #105
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
Good eyebrow days make me feel sexy.
People underestimate a good eyebrow day.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 05:25 PM   #106
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
People underestimate a good eyebrow day.
I actually have great respect for well done eyebrows on women. It's true. I notice them and comment on them. I think well done eyebrows are very important to the overall "look" to a woman's face. I think it is more common to see poorly done eyebrows than well shaped eyebrows. Of course, when I say shape I mean more than just the arch. But, I assume everyone knows this.

Anyway, it seems to me you have to have a good "eye" for it. Not every woman/man can do it well.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 05:27 PM   #107
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I feel singled out. I got told butches aren't supposed to post here and yet butches are posting here and the person who told me isn't saying anything. So wtf lol

Ok as you were........
Old 08-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #108
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I actually have great respect for well done eyebrows on women. It's true. I notice them and comment on them. I think well done eyebrows are very important to the overall "look" to a woman's face. I think it is more common to see poorly done eyebrows than well shaped eyebrows. Of course, when I say shape I mean more than just the arch. But, I assume everyone knows this.

Anyway, it seems to me you have to have a good "eye" for it. Not every woman/man can do it well.
Very nice. Thank you.

Now get out.

Said with love and affection, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
I feel singled out. I got told butches aren't supposed to post here and yet butches are posting here and the person who told me isn't saying anything. So wtf lol

Ok as you were........
You were not singled out. If you go back through the thread from the beginning, you would see that femmes have been pretty strict about this being a femme zone only and not being oogled or sexualized by butches or transguys that come in here.

Personally, I'm more receptive to messages like Dapper just posted versus posts that lean more towards viewing femmes in objectifying ways.

Also, not all messages are posted on the boards. Some are private.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 05:39 PM   #109
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

All things lacy....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 05:40 PM   #110
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

the way Hy looks at me... that subtle change in Hys voice...
Old 08-21-2016, 06:04 PM   #111
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Femmes that don't like or can't wear high heels or don't like or don't want to wear lingerie, for example.

Femmes are very individual.

Exactly. I'm an idiot in high heels and I don't have a body type that works with a lot of lingerie. I don't really like it anyway.

I'm at my best when I'm healthy, exercising, happy, and being valued.
Also new on my list of things is being on the back of my butches bike when she reaches back to hold my leg while we're cruising along. Yup. That's good stuff there.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 06:06 PM   #112
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I apologize to Gemme and the other femmes. I strongly support femme only space.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 04:43 PM   #113
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Are butches really not allowed to post here? I welcome their input!

As an aside, I have seen femme posts in the Butch zone...
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 04:44 PM   #114
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I feel completely sexy when I put on lacy underthings...there's nothing like it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 05:00 PM   #115
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

My femme is so so sexy when she gets out her Makita and drives a screw, we give each other that look. A femme with power tools is extremely hot. When she talks about architecture, art, science, her Facebook friends. It's all hot.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 11:09 PM   #116
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post

As an aside, I have seen femme posts in the Butch zone...
It's in the femme zone and sometimes there are topics that femmes, in general, don't feel the need to get outside input for. Also, sometimes, people act like dipshits and post misogynistic or sexist crap or just come to ogle (although that's usually mostly in the lingerie thread), which we get enough of in the real world. It would take a bit of research but this has been rehashed a few times in some femme zone threads throughout the years.

Courteous posts usually aren't problematic but what kind of input do you need from a butch about what a femme thinks makes her feel sexy? Just curious because it's about the femme and for the femme and really doesn't have anything to do with butches or transguys unless you are thinking about the femmes that need a butch's look or touch to give them that sexy feeling. Is that what you are referring to? Those that seek outside appreciation or validation?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 05:39 PM   #117
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

curtsy..lol

I won't come in here anymore.. I appreciate, understand and respect a Femme who keeps sacred and private places with themselves..tho I wanna know what turns her on so I can be all that and more for her in private places...

Old 11-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #118
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Painted nails!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 06:36 PM   #119
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Quote:
It's in the femme zone and sometimes there are topics that femmes, in general, don't feel the need to get outside input for. Also, sometimes, people act like dipshits and post misogynistic or sexist crap or just come to ogle (although that's usually mostly in the lingerie thread), which we get enough of in the real world. It would take a bit of research but this has been rehashed a few times in some femme zone threads throughout the years.

Courteous posts usually aren't problematic but what kind of input do you need from a butch about what a femme thinks makes her feel sexy? Just curious because it's about the femme and for the femme and really doesn't have anything to do with butches or transguys unless you are thinking about the femmes that need a butch's look or touch to give them that sexy feeling. Is that what you are referring to? Those that seek outside appreciation or validation?
Duly noted, Gemme...perhaps the butches will give me permission to post an all inclusive thread in their section.

Any butches who are interested in this, please give me a yea or a nay. And of course, I would expect respectful, yet HONEST opinions.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:38 PM   #120
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
curtsy..lol

I won't come in here anymore.. I appreciate, understand and respect a Femme who keeps sacred and private places with themselves..tho I wanna know what turns her on so I can be all that and more for her in private places...

It was just this sort of honest communication I was looking for, deeds.

Tags
femme