Old 11-24-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would you?

I don't know if this thread exists. I was reading a friend's FB page and he occasionally posts "What if?" " Would you? types of questions to see the responses he gets.
Here is one of the questions I am stealing from him to see what everyone thinks or what the responses will be. This is to be fun :-)

The question is: To achieve world peace, would you let your significant other/ spouse sleep with your worst enemy?

My initial response was Hell Nooo screw the world!!! then I thought more on it and my answer still stands..lmao
afrcnqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to afrcnqueen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2014, 03:11 PM   #2
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately, that would cause world destruction. It would be fun to watch, however.

If it were even possible to achieve world peace with a "piece", I would certainly be in fucking wonderland now.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2014, 04:46 PM   #3
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrcnqueen View Post
I don't know if this thread exists. I was reading a friend's FB page and he occasionally posts "What if?" " Would you? types of questions to see the responses he gets.
Here is one of the questions I am stealing from him to see what everyone thinks or what the responses will be. This is to be fun :-)

The question is: To achieve world peace, would you let your significant other/ spouse sleep with your worst enemy?

My initial response was Hell Nooo screw the world!!! then I thought more on it and my answer still stands..lmao

I'd have to do a little bargaining and have that world peace include no more animal cruelty of any kind ever. If the person/people/being I was bargaining with agreed, I would leave that decision up to my partner/significant other as ultimately it would be her choice and not mine.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2014, 05:56 PM   #4
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

NO, I'm afraid that would eventually cause me to show my redneck ass and then there would be NO PEACE at all. I don't share well for any reason.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2014, 07:04 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Funny and then not so funny......

Okay, this is how it would go.

We'd negotiate until all parties are satisfied and then a date would be set. My partner would have a special treat for ye ole enemy and when she wasn't looking, he'd rufie her drink, take a bunch of saucy looking pics, rough up the room a little and while she slept he and I would get busy.

Gotta have that fresh frolicking scent to pull it off, right?

No, to be honest, I'd have to find a different way to secure world peace than exploiting my partner. Our relationship would never be the same. If sex could bring about world peace, it would have happened already with all of the trafficking throughout the world.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2014, 08:13 PM   #6
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

UM HELL NO, not a chance in the world! World peace can find some other pawn!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #7
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Before I read this thread I thought my initial reaction was really selfish. However, I see I am in good company LOL. The answer is NO.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 09:26 PM   #8
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default No

Quote:

Hell,I would sleep with my worst enemy to achieve world peace.
Wait..
I think I have and it didn't work...world peace that is.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 09:51 PM   #9
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Sure. If they agreed. They certainly wouldn't enjoy fucking someone I couldn't stand. No more than I would enjoy fucking someone they couldn't stand. I just hope they'd be able to steal themselves through the ordeal for world peace. I'd certainly pamper the shit out of them afterwards for doing something they loathed so much and being so selfless.

And then have sex with them to help erase the event and re-connect with the person they love most having sex with. Me.

Seriously. I'd feel badly for them. If someone asked me to have sex with someone my partner loathed for good reason my skin would crawl off but would take one for the planet. I wouldn't enjoy it, but it no worse than Cleaning up dog shit or someone's puke off the floor. If I'd do that for world peace, I'd suffer through 15 minutes of getting some obnoxious twat off.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 11:25 PM   #10
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Yes. And I don't think I am just saying this because I am single. World Peace? How could I ignore the number of lives that would be saved due to my partner sleeping with someone (by her own choice, of course)?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 11:34 PM   #11
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

LOL no no and no

If I care about someone I couldn't do that to them or myself. If it's an open relationship probably but if not then no.
Really depends on the situation.
Call me selfish
Old 01-21-2016, 07:20 PM   #12
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Sure. If they agreed. They certainly wouldn't enjoy fucking someone I couldn't stand. No more than I would enjoy fucking someone they couldn't stand. I just hope they'd be able to steal themselves through the ordeal for world peace. I'd certainly pamper the shit out of them afterwards for doing something they loathed so much and being so selfless.

And then have sex with them to help erase the event and re-connect with the person they love most having sex with. Me.

Seriously. I'd feel badly for them. If someone asked me to have sex with someone my partner loathed for good reason my skin would crawl off but would take one for the planet. I wouldn't enjoy it, but it no worse than Cleaning up dog shit or someone's puke off the floor. If I'd do that for world peace, I'd suffer through 15 minutes of getting some obnoxious twat off.

OMG....I_C your response killed me! I commend you for taking one for the planet. But fuck that!! LoL Let the planet find someone else.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:24 PM   #13
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up World Peace

As long as they were ok with it, I'm cool with it.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2016, 08:43 PM   #14
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I think if anyone has lost anyone due to a bomb going off from a terrorist attack or from their country being blasted to shit and occupied, I don't think people would be quite so flippant about a bit of sex.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2016, 08:52 PM   #15
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

My answer? UHM HELL NO. I don't play share the partner well.at.all.
I'll leave this one to IC to solve world peace with sex. LOL ( and I'm just kidding).
Old 01-21-2016, 10:44 PM   #16
bobbi46

How Do You Identify?:
sporty, athlete
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hey you

bobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputation

hmmmm tuff question .....

part of me says Yes ..For world peace .
But my real answer is No...i dont control her or i cant tell her what to do nor do i want to .but i did marry her..and thats for life ..so in my little mind she is mine and mine alone )
bobbi46 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobbi46 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 08:31 PM   #17
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Ok, here's a twist on the question

Same deal, but someone you love will die in a burning wreck of an explosion if your partner doesn't have sex with them for 15 minutes (till they, not your partner, reaches their orgasm).

Do you let that person you love die in an explosion? Or does your partner have sex for 15 minutes?
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 09:02 PM   #18
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely. Even without the loved one's death, part added to it. World peace is kind of a big deal.
job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:30 PM   #19
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Ok, here's a twist on the question

Same deal, but someone you love will die in a burning wreck of an explosion if your partner doesn't have sex with them for 15 minutes (till they, not your partner, reaches their orgasm).

Do you let that person you love die in an explosion? Or does your partner have sex for 15 minutes?
hmm, don't think I can do it. Just don't do the share well thing. Sorry.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:28 PM   #20
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

sex for world peace ~ if hy wanted too i'd say go for it ~ after all it's only sex ~