MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
some hold packages while others do the shopping.

ACKK I don't hold packages OR do shopping

>I want mah butch card<
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #22
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default I just can't resist.....

I can not find anywhere else to put this. So maybe it can go here. My ex sent this to me.....I think there was a subtle message in here somewhere but I chose to ignore it.

So, we can title this....you know you are Butch when you understand the following femme-isms:

1) Fine: This is the word femmes use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the women’s basketball game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by denying or unobservant butches. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about “nothing”. (Refer back to # 3 .)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statement a femme can make to a butch. This means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. Be prepared for her interminable silence!

(7) Thanks: A femme is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' to that as it will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a femme's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a femme has told you to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a butch asking 'What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?' For the femme's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the butches you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology even when the femme agrees to work through disagreements, she usually means #8.

* Send this to the femmes you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #23
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I can not find anywhere else to put this. So maybe it can go here. My ex sent this to me.....I think there was a subtle message in here somewhere but I chose to ignore it.

So, we can title this....you know you are Butch when you understand the following femme-isms:

1) Fine: This is the word femmes use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the women’s basketball game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by denying or unobservant butches. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about “nothing”. (Refer back to # 3 .)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statement a femme can make to a butch. This means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. Be prepared for her interminable silence!

(7) Thanks: A femme is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' to that as it will bring on a 'whatever').

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a femme has told you to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a butch asking 'What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?' For the femme's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the butches you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology even when the femme agrees to work through disagreements, she usually means #8.

* Send this to the femmes you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!

Really?

Misogyny much?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:27 PM   #24
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Really?

Misogyny much?
And now the righteous indignation begins......

Kobi going to watch movie before Kobi creates any more controversy today.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #25
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
And now the righteous indignation begins......

Kobi going to watch movie before Kobi creates any more controversy today.

This isn't about righteous anything Kobi, do you really believe that is what makes a butch?

That kind of thinking?

Do you think that was respectful to femmes?

Serious questions here...

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #26
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default i can't resist

as a guy i think this is a disgraceful thing to post

this list is most idiotic

i don't think like this

Quote:

1) Fine: This is the word femmes use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in

weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #27
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

If this was supposed to be funny, it isn't, if it was your attempt at a joke, it failed. It is misogynistic and stereotypical. It has made it's way thru several sites, and each site has come to the same conclusion, it sucks.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #28
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

I apologize if I offended anyone. I thought it was cute.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:44 PM   #29
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Thanks

just know that it's as cute as when someone says to a butch

you wanna be man..

cause we all know butch does not equate man, or wanting to be one.

yes?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #30
Down2marsboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll answer to He or She, Hym or Hir...it doesn't really Matter to Me
Relationship Status:
Single

Down2marsboi will become famous soon enoughDown2marsboi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
Thanks for the responses. And to be clear, I'm definitely not searching for the definition of butch. I'm not looking to create a one-size-fits-all box for butch. Butch is coupled with masculinity, but then what is masculinity? For that matter, what is femininity? There are certain attributes that tend to be ascribed to those words; when do those attributes cease to be true descriptors and become stereotypes? I get that butch masculinity comes from within, it's not something we put on from the outside; it is our essence.

I think my question has much broader implications than just butch identity. Let me see if I can explain what's in my head. In the world there are countless identities folks embrace. Each identity is based on some group of characteristics - not that one must meet every criteria - but enough "fit" that the identity feels comfortable. Where do these characteristics stop and stereotypes begin? How can we distinguish between the two? That's really what I'm asking, whether it be about butch identity, feminist identity, scientist identity, or artist identity. Make sense?
Yes, I AGREE that ones BUTCH SELF is not only EMcompassed by CHARACTERISTICS but most IMPORTANTLY by ones OWN sense of butchness...your INTERNAL ESSENCE meter so to SPEAK. I FEEL that characteristics BECOME STEROTYPES when people start to BELIEVE that you are a way SIMPLY become you possess a characteric that COMMONLY is associated with a way of BEING. Butchness to me is INTERNAL...Masculinity, Crewcuts, Male SWAGGER, jeans, aggression, etc...are some characterisics usually associated with Butchness from ole school means...this is what the WORLD saw as being a DIfferent essence, back in the day and has STUCK...as people who SELF PROCLAIM as being butch...and all the different energies and appearance become more PREVALENT...then to SHALL the steroyypes I think BEGAN to FALL.

Anyone see Land...Where's the Shore?

Vic
Down2marsboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Down2marsboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #31
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Post I make me butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
I think my question has much broader implications than just butch identity. Let me see if I can explain what's in my head. In the world there are countless identities folks embrace. Each identity is based on some group of characteristics - not that one must meet every criteria - but enough "fit" that the identity feels comfortable. Where do these characteristics stop and stereotypes begin? How can we distinguish between the two?
I am sick to death of gender identity discussions, but your question is salient and worth considering.

My answer:
Stereotypes begin at the moment a person's perceptions, narrow-mindedness, or ignorance is used to define others without the inclusion of the possibilities, beliefs, or experiences that supersede such definitions.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 04:31 PM   #32
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's my deodorant.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #33
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Take a look at these definitions of the term butch....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/butch

Interesting in terms of the discussion, especially stereotyping... There has to be other definitions from a queer perspective somewhere.... ????

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #34
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Being a 'femme' I didn't find it whether disrespectful nor disgraceful. I thought it was quite funny. Thanks Kobi, Kam and I had some good laughs!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #35
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I think.....therefore I am.....
Old 04-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #36
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat6071 View Post
Being a 'femme' I didn't find it whether disrespectful nor disgraceful. I thought it was quite funny. Thanks Kobi, Kam and I had some good laughs!

I believe I am femme as well, and *I* personally do not find it funny or cutesey to be put in that kind of light nor do I fit that particular stereotype of femme.

I tend to get upset when it comes to my gender and how someone assumes it is portrayed...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #37
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Something about this thread disturbs me. It's not the intent of the thread, so no disrespect toward Darth, who started this thread.

I think it's just that I find identity - yours, mine and whoever's - to be a very personal thing. How I got to where I am today was a journey, sometimes a battle, and most definitely an evolution. I am sure that is true for nearly everyone, no matter who you are.

I have a sign in my office that says, "I look forward to the day when I no longer have to explain anything." It pertains to my job, really, but I also feel that way about my identity both in and outside of this community.

For me, it's always more interesting to listen to people tell their stories about how they came to be the person they are -- the experiences that shaped them, or the upbringing they had.

Just my thoughts.

Jake
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #38
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
I think it's my deodorant.
old spice swagger?
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #39
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default disappointed!

I only came in here to see what makes apretty butch.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 10:26 PM   #40
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Something about this thread disturbs me. It's not the intent of the thread, so no disrespect toward Darth, who started this thread.

I think it's just that I find identity - yours, mine and whoever's - to be a very personal thing. How I got to where I am today was a journey, sometimes a battle, and most definitely an evolution. I am sure that is true for nearly everyone, no matter who you are.

I have a sign in my office that says, "I look forward to the day when I no longer have to explain anything." It pertains to my job, really, but I also feel that way about my identity both in and outside of this community.

For me, it's always more interesting to listen to people tell their stories about how they came to be the person they are -- the experiences that shaped them, or the upbringing they had.

Just my thoughts.

Jake
Wouldn't it be great to be there! Just the whole notion of your own personal being... just being without any questions, from anyone. No explanations needed because there isn't a thing that is odd or different needing explanation because we have finally gone beyond stereotypes completely and traditional gender identification. Everyone is represented other than in documentaries that are mainly viewed by this community. No traditional characterizations and expectations begining at birth...

Thinking of John Lennon's Imagine...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: