cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Have a wonderful day everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #122
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Tuesday

Good evening, femme ladies! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hope y'all are having a lovely Tuesday evening.
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 08:04 AM   #123
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, everyone.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #124
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Good Morning Sister Femmes!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:20 PM   #125
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon, femme sisters! Hope everyone is doing well today.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #126
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend!

Zimmy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #127
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great weekend!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 12:27 PM   #128
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

...and a great weekend to all of you too, my femme sisters

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #129
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

~* Good Afternoon Ladies *~

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #130
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hello to you beautiful femmes out there today! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend, I know I am. Just remember, if you feel like you need a hug, eat chocolate, it stimulates the same part of the brain....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #131
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Hello femme sisters!
I hope you're all having a great holiday weekend. I am! It's too hot outside, but otherwise turning out to be a wonderful weekend for me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #132
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday evening fellow femmes, hope everyone has had a great day!

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paintedleofemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #133
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #134
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 05:47 AM   #135
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and Good Morning to my beautiful Femme sisters. Have a wonderful day!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #136
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Ladies,

Have a wonderful day! We have less than six weeks left for the reunion and I am excited about going!!!

Have fun,

Zimmy
Old 09-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #137
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy weekend femme sisters!

It is usually Zimmy or Lady Snow that always remember to say hi to all of us!

I always appreciate that so much, so today shall get this started!

Happy weekend sister femmes. I learn so much from each of you every day and even when we may differ on a topic; I still grow from the knowlege I gained.

Hugs,

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 09:06 AM   #138
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Ladies,

Hugs back Anya!!! I am going out shopping for a new pair of glasses this morning..I am hoping to find a pair that are as quirky as me but have to be professional to! I was so bad yesterday! I went shopping at the Hello Kitty store in the Mall at Millenia here in Orlando for my niece. She is turning five years old on the 21st and I had to pick up her birthday present. I saw so much stuff that I myself wanted, but left with only spending $11 with taxes on her...I know Lady Snow would love this store!

Have a great day!

Zimmy

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #139
Janny

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
The glass slipper shattered and I can't stop staring at the shards.

Janny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST Reputation

Seriously? Alright, I'll play nicely. Waving a lace hankie, "Hellooo."
Old 09-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #140
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello and Thank You All for the Warm Welcome

I am Alice, at the moment, awash in a state of awe at the beautiful passion and intelligence on display on this planet. The signature files alone keep me smiling and inspired. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.