Old 04-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Lost_punk_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/they/them/their
Relationship Status:
Single

Lost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Random question for the butches...

I know a lot of people that are butch that are entertainers (drag kings) and I'm just wondering if any of ya'll are?

I know I'm a trans man, but it seems like the majority of those I have met with this same passion lean more towards butch than trans. If I'm over-stepping my boundaries I'm sorry and no offense its just I love meeting others that do this as well and exchange ideas/experiences ectra!

Life is what you make of it so do something fabulous!
Lost_punk_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_punk_boi View Post
I know a lot of people that are butch that are entertainers (drag kings) and I'm just wondering if any of ya'll are?

I know I'm a trans man, but it seems like the majority of those I have met with this same passion lean more towards butch than trans. If I'm over-stepping my boundaries I'm sorry and no offense its just I love meeting others that do this as well and exchange ideas/experiences ectra!
I believe that Jaques did some drag king work at some point. You could try PMming him. He is trans.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
tommyboy66

How Do You Identify?:
Tom-Boy/Soft-Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Soft-Butch/Tom-Boy & All Woman..!
Relationship Status:
Single & looking

tommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butches are Butches..

Woman are drawn to butches..

When a butch walks into a room..
Women know you're there..!

Tommyboy66
Boston
tommyboy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tommyboy66 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboy66 View Post

Tommyboy66
Boston
Ok, so I don't at all understand what you are trying to say here? How does this relate to the topic? Seriously, I am confused.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboy66 View Post

Tommyboy66
Boston

Not ALL women are attracted to butches, some of us like other genders and such...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #6
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Most of the Drag Kings I've known weren't butch or trans, nor did they need to be to do it well. Drag is entertainment, it's about the secret little boy-king fairy you have in your head, not who you are when you wake up in the morning.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #7
Xavi

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Partnered!

Xavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST ReputationXavi Has the BEST Reputation

I don't drag, but I've been interested in the idea ever since my girlfriend told me that I remind her of James Dean. ;-)

I feel like that would definitely count as drag, because I identify as a masculine woman and I would be in character as a masculine man, but for some reason I feel like if I dragged as a feminine character it would be more drag, if that makes sense.

I think it's because dragging as someone like Marilyn Monroe is more different from how I experience my own self. I agree with Quintease, it's not about who you are when you wake up, though.
Xavi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Xavi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #8
Lost_punk_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/they/them/their
Relationship Status:
Single

Lost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I just brought this up in the butch thread because the majority of the kings I know identify as butch. I've only asked because I enjoy talking and discussing shop with other kings regardless of their sexual preference or gender identity! I have a friend that is more gender queer than trans, but is a gay boi that does drag as well. -shrugs-

Life is what you make of it so do something fabulous!
Lost_punk_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost_punk_boi For This Useful Post: