How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married

Big Bear is on a distinguished road
Default The Cock Market

Have not shopped around for a new cock in awhile. Any new technology out there? Life-like, durable, and easy to manage? Big Bear
Old 01-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default The part where I sound like I know what I'm talking about.

There are lots of awesome cocks, but to give you better advice... What kind of cock are you looking for? Hard packing? Soft packing? Plain old fucking?

My first recommendation's gotta be Vixen. Their Goodfella is a really nice dildo for a more realistic look; it's cool because when you're packing, the testicles are outside the harness, giving it a more realistic look.

If you'd like something a little less realistic (i.e. no testicles) the Mustang is very similar to the Goodfella.

For something a little less flesh-like, try one of the flashy O2 models (they do have flesh tones, too, though, if that's your thing) like the Revolution.

For dual penetration or double ended dildos, check out the feeldoes/realdoes.

Anyway, I'd recommend these over others because O2 and Vixskin are both realistic; they have a firm inner core and a softer outer layer that feels more fleshlike than any other material I've tried--and I've tried almost everything, at this point. The upside is that they're all made of safe materials, and they can be sanitized for sharing between lovers, if that's your thing. I've never tried a feeldoe or a realdoe, though, cuz that's not MY thing but the other two I can recommend personally.

Love,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sex Toy Reviewer
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #3
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

Subscribing
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Making notes from this thread.... will be heading to the local toy store soon to select newest fun item! (is VERY excited!)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Big Bear

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married

Big Bear is on a distinguished road
Default Good old fashioned fucking

Okay, now that you know about my thing...

I gotta get on-line to look for what's new. I was thinking it would be fun to upload a site with cock pics, as I sit in the Detroit airport waiting to get home to my sweet girl.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
Okay, now that you know about my thing...

I gotta get on-line to look for what's new. I was thinking it would be fun to upload a site with cock pics, as I sit in the Detroit airport waiting to get home to my sweet girl.

For just good old fashioned fucking, the Goodfella that I mentioned (in part because of that tasty base, which becomes a wonderful handle for regular thrusting, if you aren't using it in a harness. Please note that the Goodfella is not super duper compatible with a traditional O-Ring style harness--it'll work, but...).

The VIP is decent for packing and fucking, but isn't amazing for really rough play.

And finally the Hottie is a little girthier but doesn't come in those flesh colours.

But none of them, really, are BAD for fucking; just depends on your preferences and the harness you're using.

If You Have Any Other Questions Just Reply (or Send Me a PM If You're Shy),
Madame Dildo

Last edited by Selenay; 01-27-2012 at 06:20 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Where is the button to subscribe to Selenay?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I liked the Hottie.

Thanks, Selenay!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #9
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

these custom harnesses are NICE!

http://www.inhertube.com/shop_harnesses.html
Old 01-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #10
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

I was recently in the market for the first time in awhile as well. One big change is that cyberskin is largely gone, except perhaps for a few novelty items here and there. The big drawback of course was that it was not sterilizable. I got a Vixskin model and it does have a bit more of a lifelike feel than traditional silicone, but to me it does not measure up to cyberskin in terms of feel. However because it is silicone, it can be sterilized. I am satisfied with the Vixskin, but I don't love it.
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 02:26 AM   #11
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
I was recently in the market for the first time in awhile as well. One big change is that cyberskin is largely gone, except perhaps for a few novelty items here and there. The big drawback of course was that it was not sterilizable. I got a Vixskin model and it does have a bit more of a lifelike feel than traditional silicone, but to me it does not measure up to cyberskin in terms of feel. However because it is silicone, it can be sterilized. I am satisfied with the Vixskin, but I don't love it.
Yeah, cyberskin is mostly used for male masturbators, these days, from what I've seen. I mean there are, of course a few like the Marco Banderas cock but it's been mostly phased out now that they're making silicone based toys that are a bit more lifelike. I wish I had a better recommendation for you, but I find that Vixskin's the most lifelike material out there*, besides cyberskin--and I don't really like cyberskin because it just requires so damn much maintenance and I don't want to have to think that much about what I'm going to fuck or fuck with.

*I am excepting, of course, superskin, since I've never seen a fully functioning fucking dildo made of it. If cyberskin made a dildo with a firm inner core, I could see that being nice.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #12
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

I second the recommendation of Goodfella! It's realistic, bends (so you can pack it), has a great curve, a soft, spongy head (it's good for blowjobs), and big balls.

I also recommend The Outlaw, if you're looking to use something larger. It's impressive in size and has amazing detail in the design. It's a veiny monster beast. Like the Goodfella, it's made of VixSkin. I love VixSkin because it's safe, durable, and realistic.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #13
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

As an honorable mention, I recommend Silky, but only because you can pack and fuck with it. You can pack with Goodfella also, but it's a little more difficult.

The downside to Silky is that while it feels real, it doesn't look it. This turns me off, as I like to feel like my cock is an extension of me and I can't feel that way if it's some weird color, but the pink one is okay (almost flesh toned) and you won't know if you're doing it in the dark.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #14
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Mr Softy is good for packing but no use for anything else.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I highly recommend the products at lolajake.com. They look and feel incredible! Also, they have pack and play models that work very well. Although their products are mainly prosthetic, they do work very well in a harness too. I've heard complaints about their customer service, but I had a very positive experience ordering from them and I have nothing but praise for both their service and their products.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi

Last edited by always2late; 02-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHunter View Post
As an honorable mention, I recommend Silky, but only because you can pack and fuck with it. You can pack with Goodfella also, but it's a little more difficult.

The downside to Silky is that while it feels real, it doesn't look it. This turns me off, as I like to feel like my cock is an extension of me and I can't feel that way if it's some weird color, but the pink one is okay (almost flesh toned) and you won't know if you're doing it in the dark.

By Vibratex? I've never tried elastomer, mostly because I'm such a sanitization diva, but if it's that nice...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #17
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I find that the Vixskin cocks are my choice so far in my quest....
For Fucking I like to have a couple options...

I like... Buck (no balls) and Bandit (with balls)

* Made of the safest, non-toxic 100% premium silicone
* Durable and luxurious, does not break down or degrade
* Warms and retains body heat
* Non-porous, can be cleaned with soap and water or sterilized by boiling for 3 minutes
* Non-slip base for use with harness
* Solid inner core for functional use

These typically run between $79.00 - $120.00. They also have packers, which when warmed to body temp feel amazing to the touch.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #18
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Mr Softy is good for packing but no use for anything else.
I've given some very, cough, very well received blow jobs to Mr. Softy.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #19
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
I highly recommend the products at lolajake.com. They look and feel incredible! Also, they have pack and play models that work very well. Although their products are mainly prosthetic, they do work very well in a harness too. I've heard complaints about their customer service, but I had a very positive experience ordering from them and I have nothing but praise for both their service and their products.
wow...these are so realistic and really nice.....BUT one would need a small bank loan to purchase them....grin..any Ms. Santa Clauses in here...if so let me put my Christmas wish in now...grin
Old 02-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #20
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I find that the Vixskin cocks are my choice so far in my quest....
For Fucking I like to have a couple options...

I like... Buck (no balls) and Bandit (with balls)

* Made of the safest, non-toxic 100% premium silicone
* Durable and luxurious, does not break down or degrade
* Warms and retains body heat
* Non-porous, can be cleaned with soap and water or sterilized by boiling for 3 minutes
* Non-slip base for use with harness
* Solid inner core for functional use

These typically run between $79.00 - $120.00. They also have packers, which when warmed to body temp feel amazing to the touch.

I second this.

I have used the Bandit for awhile now and cant complain about anything about this product...um, neither can she..lol

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post: