Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-03-2017, 05:57 PM   #1
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default Have Tattoos? Getting new ones?

So I was curious for those who have some and/or are getting some, what you have or are going to get?

Recently, my wife went and got some and that re-kindled my desire to get some. On my arm with my family crest, I'm gonna get a sleeve with a zippo, a laughing Buddha holding a cigar and a scotch on the rock, a computer chip with my company name on it and a Warcraft Tauren crest on my hand (I'll post pictures as it's being done -- likely 2-3 sessions). So ideally a full sleeve.

Next I'm going to do my other arm in various flowers to represent family members that are important to me. I've yet to figure out what I'd put on the other hand -- I would put Canada's national flower but we don't have one. Maybe some Canadian wildflowers.

So... what about y'all?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
So I was curious for those who have some and/or are getting some, what you have or are going to get?

Recently, my wife went and got some and that re-kindled my desire to get some. On my arm with my family crest, I'm gonna get a sleeve with a zippo, a laughing Buddha holding a cigar and a scotch on the rock, a computer chip with my company name on it and a Warcraft Tauren crest on my hand (I'll post pictures as it's being done -- likely 2-3 sessions). So ideally a full sleeve.

Next I'm going to do my other arm in various flowers to represent family members that are important to me. I've yet to figure out what I'd put on the other hand -- I would put Canada's national flower but we don't have one. Maybe some Canadian wildflowers.

So... what about y'all?

LINUS!!!

i am all inked up! My favorite piece is in the gallery on my arm which was broken last year, and i MUCH rather see this beautiful piece of art. It starts with a dragon fly on my shoulder and goes down to my elbow.

i just got a tattoo (thank you M ) with paw prints for my little dixi that passed away a couple of weeks ago.

i have a fleur di lis ( for Katrina)

a rainbow heart (because, gay)

ear lobe tattoos because i cannot wear earrings, i don't recommend this.

i have a personal one on my hip to always remember that my path is MINE

a wrist tattoo with an open infinity

i think thats it, for now.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 06:32 PM   #3
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just started a year and a half ago and I am hooked.

I have the tattoo in my gallery on my right arm and have since added 7 more. Tomorrow night I go in to fill all empty space and at the end I will have a full 3/4 sleeve.

On my left upper arm I have flowers in the colors of Arizona wild flowers. It's almost a half sleeve.

On my inner wrists I have a dragonfly on one and a splash over of color on the other. It is a watercolor tattoo.

On my outer wrist on my left hand I just had viking rune for health done.

Once I heal from the completion of the 3/4 sleeve, I am going to get my son's initials and birthdate on my left arm, under the elbow, in morse code.

It's pretty fun to be at work all dressed up and covered and know that I look very conservative, but am different underneath.

I think of it as permanent jewelry.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 07:09 PM   #4
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I have 17 of them. Nothing extravagant like others but mine were done when i was way young. But my most favorite is the one on my upper shoulder neck area.

Its a quote that was used when my nephew passed. Me and 2 of my nieces have it.

I plan to get more whwn i start work again and have money.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 07:43 PM   #5
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still trying to get my first!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #6
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I had wanted a tattoo for years and never got one. Finally seven yrs ago I got a squirrel tat framed in a nutshell between my shoulder blades. My bestie from college and I are looking at getting a matching tat. Something musical I'm sure and there will also have to be a pool cue involved.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 01:25 PM   #7
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I currently have 7 tattoos (if you count the one that is covered by another tattoo) and have one more planned.

Only 2 of my tats (my arms) are visible when I am wearing business clothing, and only then with short sleeves. I tend to cover my ink fully when meeting with clients even though I work in the tech industry and have found it to be pretty liberal.

My last tattoo will also be a cover up of an existing one but I am still working out the design and will find the perfect artist. It will be my final and most significant tattoo so I want it to be PERFECT.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 02:46 PM   #8
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

5 to be exact!

Teal dolphin in a rainbow splash

Teal Cross in Memory of my sibling

Pink Cancer ribbon for my late partner

Eagle head silhouette...with American flag colors on head & pin feathers (in honor of 9/11

Leopard head ripping out of my bicep with my heart in her mouth

ALL are my own designs & done by same artist.....the colors are so vivid still....he uses premium inks

I am now on a blood thinner so I will probably NOT be able to get any more sadly....

All of your tats mentioned up to now sound divine. I would love to see pics in the gallery...
Old 11-01-2017, 03:00 PM   #9
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have 6 fairly large tatts technically, but the back piece is entirely up my spine, so...let's just say I have A LOT! They are all on my torso so they don't show unless the clothing reveals them I love them all, and they are done by the same incredible woman artist in Portland, OR. I will have her add a few more and I may even venture out to an arm or a thigh next.

First of all, I need to decide if I am going to do a coverup of one of my tatts because that was for an ex. Funny how after all those tatts, that ONE tattoo was the most painful...figures! LOL. She was supposed to get a matching tatt but of course that never happened. I might just have to leave it because it's pretty big and on my hip so we shall see what my amazing artist says.

It was also the only tatt that she ever had a problem inking on me...hmm there's a lesson there and lesson learned!

Kitsune Fox (back of neck)
Phoenix (large on ribs)
Kingfishers (2 on ribs and hip)
Celtic Tramp Stamp (huge-covers entire lower back)
Wild Irish Rose Vine (entire spine)
Old 11-01-2017, 08:16 PM   #10
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Love these threads.

My first was the woman's power sign on my lower right side of my back.

Lilith, "the other first woman" is on my left shoulder.

Then piece by piece over a year, a tribal twist from between my shoulder blades down my back and winding around my right hip, slightly down right leg, also wrapping around the original women's power sign.

A weeping willow goddess tree on my stomach.

Triple goddess moon symbol with Celtic knot woven into it between my shoulder blades/very lower neck area.

A woman dancing and jumping up to grab the moon on my upper left arm.

A phoenix across my chest, side to side, Japanese style, in very soft watercolors of grays and blues.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 08:48 PM   #11
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My next tattoo will be a big state of Oklahoma on my back, with a star for the city I was born in.

Then I want another quote tattoo somewhere, but am still trying to pick out the quote.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: