Old 12-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #21
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

This holiday season brought me a PT job for which I have orientation on Tuesday
I'm thankful to a nun for reaching out and sending me that gift

I cooked a nice meal and watched movies with R
Enjoyed my kitties that I truly missed

I didn't give or receive anything material
This year has been hard financially

I'm thankful for friends that are in my life and the few family members I talk to

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 08:07 AM   #22
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

The Gift of Love... given and received...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #23
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Don't misinterpret my intentions for this Thread, plz..
I'm all about the Gift of Giving & Love...
The way my mother reacted when she opened her Gifts caught me offguard, and it was very very..emotional..?
She thought the gown was purchased after 1 month of salivating over it and thinkin about buyin it...
She guessed it was Sold when the Store changed Locations...
The sales girl & I had an agreement...
While she was packaging it I told her "I'll take it, but there's one small favor I need from you"(she made the Gown herself @ Pennsic War)
She glanced and fixed her glasses askin 'whats that?'
"I'm more than sure my mother's gonna come by with me at some point so--"
"I won't say a word or give a hint"

I did feel slightly bad when she did check..
But, that went away quick...
When she opened it, she was confused by the undergown, I swear I saw the lights go on upstairs, she had a bit of a difficult time opening it, I did wonder why the Tears...
She didn't really waste time in trying it on after a long, squeezing the air out Hug...
She decided she'll fix her hair real well, and find a good place for me to shoot some test Piccies...

Yeah it was a White Christmas here, too...

Lovin the posts so far, yaaaay
Old 12-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #24
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

The biggest gift this year...the first year we spent Christmas together as a family. We had a fire in the fireplace of our new house on Christmas eve...toasted marshmallows and made s'mores (and a tiny bit of a marshmallow fight...with the dog happy to pick up and eat fallen ammo).

The big gifts went to the kids...a new computer, desk and chair to one...and XBox 360 and Kinnect to the other.

I got spoiled...an antique sterling bracelet we found together, an avocado tree to plant in the front yard, Tinkerbell pj's and a talking Tinkerbelle for the dash of my car, a half day at the spa for pampering, a stocking full of goodies, a bottle of Bailey's....wonderful, fun stuff.

Then we topped the day off with a yummy dinner together, and a trip to the dog beach for a long walk and successful seashell hunting.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:02 AM   #25
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I got a bunch of crafts stuff, a snuggie, a Wii, and a stocking full of stuff... so far.. I still have gifts I am awaiting in the mail. I also recieved all the beautiful cards from everyone who signed up on the christmas card exchange!

My mom made us a very special dinner!! It was wonderful to have that time with her

To my roommate: I gave him a new 18V cordless power drill set. Thats what he wanted. I also gave him a stocking full of goodies and a Taylor Swift calendar. He is really into her.

To His mom: the latest Pill book. Thats what she asked for.

To my mom: She likes practical gifts, so i gave her a new mail box, because her old one is rusting off the side of her house lol. I also gave her a new faucet for her kitchen sink, because she wanted a new one.

Last edited by diamondrose; 12-26-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: adding mom
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #26
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I gave countless hours and energy coordinating and executing the wrapping of the presents, etc.. for 18 homeless children at the shelter ages 3 months to 10 years old. It was the best ever! Even better was their looks of surprise and excitement... all very worth it. The generosity of the community warmed my heart and made a huge difference in the lives of these children and their moms.

WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #27
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedFemme View Post
I gave countless hours and energy coordinating and executing the wrapping of the presents, etc.. for 18 homeless children at the shelter ages 3 months to 10 years old. It was the best ever! Even better was their looks of surprise and excitement... all very worth it. The generosity of the community warmed my heart and made a huge difference in the lives of these children and their moms.

That is so nice to do and give back to the community in the job you have!! I hope you had a Merry Christmas...
Old 12-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #28
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I received the most awesome Red Sox Jacket - from my #1 Yankee Fan *grin*

Super Mario WII with the promise he will pay it with me (lord knows I will keep him to that promise lol)

The Wee One bought me some beautiful bath salts

and a gift card from my daughter, which will come in handy for my upcoming road trip

I received an abundance of love from my Partner and the Wee One and they are the best presents ever...

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christmas, gifts, sharing, winter solstice, yule