Old 03-15-2018, 08:24 PM   #1361
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie is super tiny and plays hard with super tiny toys. Right now, she's tearing the place apart with a well worn fabric stuffed tootsie roll toy. She flips it and taps it and swings it around from the kitchen tile to the plastic storage bin that's in the living room. I even found it stuffed in the sofa cushions today. Twice.

Loki is a big baby and spent 3 Fixer Uppers on my lap, laying on his back like a baby. He loves his head rubbed. And his chin. And his belly. He even likes his paws massaged and rubbed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 09:41 PM   #1362
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Crate training is not going well. She howls her lil head off.

She's been very pissy today and every little thing upset her. She's STUBBORN and adorable.

She's now being sweet and quiet, sitting next to me very amused with Alton Brown's voice on Good Eats.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #1363
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

All the kittens are using their litter boxes now. I put a mom size and kitty sized one in their holding pen thinking mom role modeling the behavior would help them catch on and go in theirs. Nope, Survival Mom refuses to use it. Happily, one of the kittens figured it out all on his own. Then very quickly, the others catching on followed suit. Now they use both boxes and are getting better about reaching it in time. Three have completely trained themselves and never go anywhere but the box. The other two sometimes can't make it to the box in time to pee but like the others they are reliable about making it to the box in time for the other. So no coaching required. Lucky me!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 01:14 PM   #1364
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My baby boy cuddled with me for a few minutes. He deigned to be spooned. That is VERY rare.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 07:44 PM   #1365
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My babies loved on me. I adore them the most when they are quiet and relaxed in my lap.

Then they go bazonkers and that's the end of that.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 12:32 PM   #1366
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Aughhhhhh! That about sums it up. And it it isn't even noon yet. I'm fearing it's going to be a long...... day.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 02:36 PM   #1367
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

They played so hard today. I have a lot of pine trees on the ground surrounding the house ... the loggers brought them down last week and will soon return with a logging bed truck to haul them away.

Kevie, Jennifer and Jeffrey have worn themselves out playing chase around and over them. They are napping on the bed right now.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 07:13 PM   #1368
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

woke me up with soft little kisses and morning cuddles....then they ordered me out of the house to fetch them toys and food! Now they are snoozing on the bed keeping one eye on me to make sure im not getting into trouble. Im well aware who runs this household!
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 03:25 AM   #1369
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

The trio group in crime just faked needing a pottie break at 4:00 a.m. ... all they wanted was to go outside and sniff around. Not one squat from any one of them!!!!

*growling to self ... dragging me out on a joke call in these baggy pajama bottoms with broken drawstring that hit the ground soon as we got outside*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 08:09 AM   #1370
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Sleeping in front of the door. She’s a blast right now!
Old 03-18-2018, 07:35 PM   #1371
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

How do you get 3 unruly dogs to be quiet and behave? Turn on the vacuum and Dremel at the same time.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 07:38 PM   #1372
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Survival Cat howling all day, announcing she's ready to get pregnant again. The kittens don't mind and Monte, napping right through it, seems oblivious. I didn't know they could go into heat so soon. Thank goodness he's neutered.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 05:55 AM   #1373
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gracie has been walking around with a toy yesterday and today. She's carrying it like prey even though it's half her size. It was on the end of a stretchy cord and it had a handle. They didn't really play with it at first but I wrapped the cord around a chair leg and so when they would bat it about, it'd bounce back. That got them interested really quick. It's taken a few days but she's popped it off of the cord and has lost about half the feathers. I give it another day or two before I'll have to toss it. For a little one, she's far more destructive than Loki.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 07:03 PM   #1374
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog is so smart!!! A commercial came on tv with a dog in it. In the commercial, the dog drank some water out of a water bowl. (It was a commercial for Culligan water.) As soon as the dog on the tv started drinking, Tiny got up off the couch and went in the kitchen to drink some water.

I'm never really sure if Tiny Dog (and Diva Kitty) actually watch tv, or if they're just sitting in front of the tv because it's what I'm doing. But I really think they must catch at least some of it. Maybe it was only the sound of a dog taking a drink that made Tiny thirsty. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. Or maybe she really does love "Love It Or List It" as much as I do, and waits for the commercials to take a break to get water!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #1375
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Tiny Dog is so smart!!! A commercial came on tv with a dog in it. In the commercial, the dog drank some water out of a water bowl. (It was a commercial for Culligan water.) As soon as the dog on the tv started drinking, Tiny got up off the couch and went in the kitchen to drink some water.

I'm never really sure if Tiny Dog (and Diva Kitty) actually watch tv, or if they're just sitting in front of the tv because it's what I'm doing. But I really think they must catch at least some of it. Maybe it was only the sound of a dog taking a drink that made Tiny thirsty. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. Or maybe she really does love "Love It Or List It" as much as I do, and waits for the commercials to take a break to get water!
My cats, especially Loki, watch TV with me. He loves to lounge on my lap and will often sit like a human against my back so his belly is exposed and his head is on my chest and he will watch TV and move his head to follow the action so I know he's watching.

I don't know whether to be proud that he watches TV or saddened that my fur son is a couch potato.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 08:13 PM   #1376
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's taken a few days but she's popped it off of the cord and has lost about half the feathers. I give it another day or two before I'll have to toss it. For a little one, she's far more destructive than Loki.
Mr. Potato rips out the squeakers and takes out all the stuffing in a new toy in the first 15 minutes (he's a terrier). His whole toy box is just a bunch of "animal skins". haha.

I do get him those non stuffing toys they have now, but his joy is ripping out the stuffing.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 11:12 PM   #1377
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Survival Cat and her kittens moved out this evening. I'm taking it harder than I thought I would. It doesn't help that Monte in distress is concerned, calling out for them, searching around. Usually as I sit here at the computer he'll come over and standing up on his hind legs put his front paws on my leg to get my attention. Then once he has it he stares all soulful into my eyes in a deep mind meld kind of way , until I get up and see what he wants/leads me to. Look the door is shut please open it. Look people are making scary, unusual noises outside please help me shut the door. Look my bowl is empty please put food in it. I don't have to wonder what he wants because he takes me and shows me. And then I fix it. But now he's searching for his pals and I can't fix it, because well they're gone. It's way past his bedtime and I'm wondering how long this will last.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 02:32 PM   #1378
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty has found a new hiding place somewhere. It's out of my line-of-sight from any of my usual sitting places, so when I call her (if she deigns to come to my call) I can't see where she comes from.

Tiny Dog has no interest in hiding. She is constantly at my side or snoozing somewhere nearby, ready to go out or be petted at any time. I think she waits until I go to work to take care of any doggie business she may have.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #1379
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I got a lot of affection this morning since it cooled down quite a lot in the night. Whenever it's chilly, I am the object of much love.

Yesterday she meowed and meowed. I discovered that I had closed a closet door, which is unthinkable. She must be free to explore.
Old 03-24-2018, 06:17 PM   #1380
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty has a medical problem . She is declawed, but one of her claws seems to have regrown and come through the bottom of her foot. Somehow, she must have been hiding it from me for awhile, because it's awfully long - like an inch and a half. She doesn't walk funny, and it doesn't look like it hurts her. I Googled it, and apparently this is a thing that can happen if, when they are declawed, the vet doesn't get all of the nail growth tissue. Poor thing! It's looks awful, but like I said, it doesn't seem to be bothering her at all.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets