MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
who I have been bragging about to no end about how well she's trained...she's been pooping on the blanket on my sofa - two days in a row - I punish her by locking her in her crate all day, but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions anyone? Pinky is just under 5 months old - Bichon Friese breed. She's my heart, and a love most of the time, but lately, she's been 'acting up' - what's up with that? Seems she's regressing...please help with suggestions/advise, I'm about to kill her!!! (just kidding)
She may need more exercise, she could have some kind of anxiety or she
could just be mad
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #262
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
who I have been bragging about to no end about how well she's trained...she's been pooping on the blanket on my sofa - two days in a row - I punish her by locking her in her crate all day, but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions anyone? Pinky is just under 5 months old - Bichon Friese breed. She's my heart, and a love most of the time, but lately, she's been 'acting up' - what's up with that? Seems she's regressing...please help with suggestions/advise, I'm about to kill her!!! (just kidding)
no easy way to say this but if a dog poops in the house it's not the dogs fault.

Punishing her in the crate has probably ruined her from every wanting to be in the crate in a positive way. The crate should be a good comfy cozy*den* not a punishment device.

5 months old = no more than 5 hours to hold her bladder.. at the MOST..

She should be out to walk after meals to poop... walking makes them poop! Bring treats.. the minute she poops give her a treat RIGHT then and there.. don't wait to come inside..if she does poop in the house take the poop outside to the same pooping spot you want her to use, it should be the same place.

You should praise the good and ignore the bad... then you get more good and less bad... and a very loyal dog.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 07:56 PM   #263
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I agree with what everyone else has said.

When my dog was a puppy and during the training, anytime he went into his cage / crate, I stopped in my tracks. I wanted him to know that was his safe place. I wanted him to feel comfortable. and now, he goes in that crate anytime he wants. He'll go in there just to lay in his bed.

puppies ( just like everyone else said ) need to be walked, exercise. and if it's a small breed , need to be taken out every 2 hours. after the puppy eats, take the puppy out at least 2 hours after the puppy eats.

if the puppy is playing, and playing big time then all of a sudden stops playing, take the puppy out right then and there. that is a sign that the puppy needs to go potty.

I think you're in a cold climate...which the puppy may not like going outside because of the cold, but teach the puppy that it needs to go outside to go potty. and just like Sassy said, as soon as the puppy goes, talk in a voice that praises the puppy and then give the puppy a treat.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #264
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes people dont realize its hard for the toy breeds to get off couches. Especially when they had a full poo in them. You try jumping off a tall stack with a full poo! She just might be dropping it on the blankie because of that.

and I agree, babies shouldnt be punished by putting them in crates all day. No punishment should last all day. Your puppy needs to bond with its momma..to feel safe, secure, to learn it is in a loving, trusting environment. Its little mind cant wrap around a 24 hour punishment except to make it into a fearful world. Punishments should be kept to a short amount of time, and only be done when you catch them at it. If you didnt catch her as she pooped on the blankie, any punishment you give her meant nothing to her except to create a feeling of fear about you. She didnt know it related to the poo at all !!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #265
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default uncool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
OK.. my ex and I have only been broken up since January 14th and yesterday she puts herself on a dating site. I have to say that hurt like hell. I can't even think of dating anyone yet. Jeeze
that stinks...sorry to hear that...for what its worth you are the smart one for taking time for yourself...
Old 02-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #266
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Chiderella,at wall mart or any pet store they have puppy pads,it looks like a bed pad that they use at the hospital,they are cented to intice any puppy or fur kid to potty on it.I used them when when both my fur kids were little,infact I havent had a pup not use them if they are out so they can get to them.Hear is a link for a cool place to get doggy things reasonably..Jeffers.com or 1800-jeffers to get a cattalog.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 09:32 PM   #267
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
He's allowed one good one per quarter. This was it.

There's money involved? Cool. Pay up.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #268
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am pissed at UPS....I made an order for some poolBilliards) supplys a week ago monday,it has been way plenty enough time for it to get hear.I know its has been some awfull weather but Colorado isnt the north pole from Louisiana.I calls the company yesterday and they tracked it so it most likely would be hear today..no show ...grrrrrr.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #269
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

In defense of Colorado... We have had some really ugly weather... Freezing temps and lots of snow... So for what it is worth sometimes things take a little bit longer to be received in the mail, most companies go by business days, so if you don't count the weekend your order is probably right on time... I hope your order arrives soon..
We may not be the North Pole but we are close... Have a great night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I am pissed at UPS....I made an order for some poolBilliards) supplys a week ago monday,it has been way plenty enough time for it to get hear.I know its has been some awfull weather but Colorado isnt the north pole from Louisiana.I calls the company yesterday and they tracked it so it most likely would be hear today..no show ...grrrrrr.
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #270
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Chiderella,at wall mart or any pet store they have puppy pads,it looks like a bed pad that they use at the hospital,they are cented to intice any puppy or fur kid to potty on it.I used them when when both my fur kids were little,infact I havent had a pup not use them if they are out so they can get to them.Hear is a link for a cool place to get doggy things reasonably..Jeffers.com or 1800-jeffers to get a cattalog.
If I may, these are really good for certain dogs and can be confusing to others. I prefer my own dogs to learn not to go in the house at all, and that outside in their *spot* is where they need to be. Not saying it's not what's needed for certain situations, but dogs want to be dogs, which means going outside to relieve themselves. It can be confusing to a dog to understand it's ok to go inside here, but not here... It's just as easy to train them to go out as it is to pee on a pad, and it's what their instinct wants them to do. It also trains them to hold their bladder if they have to wait. Personally I feel if you must leave a dog more than 4-5 hours you should have a dog walker walk them or figure out a schedule that allows you to take care of the dog, then there is doggie daycare (cringe).
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #271
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What pissed me off today would be the f*ckwad that cut right in front of me as I crossed an intersection going 45 mph (the speed limit) with a green light. I swerved hard to the left (w/ horn blaring) to avoid my truck smashing into his driver side door.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #272
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Someone was forced to be homeless. This person lived paycheck to paycheck. Lost job, no family to help out. Friends come and go. Now in line at the food bank, and looking for a shelter. It pisses me off that there are so many social services being cut by the gov't. It could be any one of us.

I donate all I can. I encourage everyone to do the same. Donate food, bottles of water, feminine napkins, tampons, soap, toothpaste, tooth bruches, combs, brushes, shampoo, and so on. And donate the good stuff. Not the cheap $1 store items. They come in bulk in the food banks. We aren't picky but when I was homeless, it sure was nice to come across a good box of cereal.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #273
Daktari

Blackpool soddin' Transport......yet again!

You've pricked my conscience a bit there Andrew; I'm feeling pretty lucky at the minute and have some stuff I can donate. I'll find the most appropriate local place to take the stuff to.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #274
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
There's money involved? Cool. Pay up.
Deliberately misunderstanding me just invalidated your reimbursement.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #275
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
If I may, these are really good for certain dogs and can be confusing to others. I prefer my own dogs to learn not to go in the house at all, and that outside in their *spot* is where they need to be. Not saying it's not what's needed for certain situations, but dogs want to be dogs, which means going outside to relieve themselves. It can be confusing to a dog to understand it's ok to go inside here, but not here... It's just as easy to train them to go out as it is to pee on a pad, and it's what their instinct wants them to do. It also trains them to hold their bladder if they have to wait. Personally I feel if you must leave a dog more than 4-5 hours you should have a dog walker walk them or figure out a schedule that allows you to take care of the dog, then there is doggie daycare (cringe).
How right you are on this,usely either me or my son is home so the furkids going out isnt a problem,but sometimes its nessary for me to leave the pads out incase they ned to go potty.Now they are 2 & 3 years old they go out before I go to work and hold it till I get home..I leave a couple of pads just incase...most times they just wait till I get home.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #276
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Colorado weather.

I figured the weather was most of the reason for the delay in delivery and am ok with it..just wanted my new pool stick cause some dickwad broke the one my son gave me for christmas a couple of years ago.Long story of how it got broke cause I am very careful with my pool stick...sufice to say redneck drunk+ butch pool player = broken stick.NO I didnt hit him with it...I swear.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #277
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I got home from work....I have no water....I forgot to pay the damn water bill, cause I didnt get a bill !!!! grrrrrrrr
Old 02-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #278
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

before I begin this rant i must say that I smoke. I don't smoke much, maybe a few cigs a day but I still smoke.

Now my rant

It pissed me off to no end when i see an adult smoking around a child or animal. I will go Towanda on anyone I see carrying a child and smoking a cig or driving in a car smoking with a child in the car. I will follow you and go towanda on your ass, be forewarned.

if you want to smoke, go ahead. Just dont carry kids, smoke in the car, in the room, etc. If you have pets, go fucking outside and smoke.

done
Old 02-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #279
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I finaly got my delevery from the Billiards supply company...they sent the wrong one(pool stick)....*&%#@+ hear we go again..
Old 02-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #280
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

That truly sucks! For me, getting the wrong cue in the mail would have pissed me off more than it being late... Dang the bad luck... I hope it gets better and your order is corrected...

QUOTE=Rockinonahigh;281595]I finaly got my delevery from the Billiards supply company...they sent the wrong one(pool stick)....*&%#@+ hear we go again..[/QUOTE]
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote