How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The other night I dreamed that I was working for an agency and they were giving me my schedule..

But instead of talking to me directly (I was in the room with them) they were talking to someone else about me...

They told this person "Oh we are going to send her back to so and so's. They seemed to be a good fit." And instantly I had specific memories (in the dream) about visiting this client. And I said that would be fine...but they carried on as if I weren't even there.

Most peculiar mama...whoa....

It was a little too Sixth Sense for my liking...quite honestly...
Old 12-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #82
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default I had a pretty cool dream the other night....

I dreamed I was flying somewhere on business. 3 of us were randomly selected out of the group of like 40 and offered the chance to fly privately on the personal jet of the company CEO.

Naturally, we all accepted. We boarded the plane (we were flying overseas somewhere) and readied ourselves for a long flight. The pilot announced that due to air traffic patterns, after takeoff we would need to fly upside down for a while.

I was not pleased. (In real life, however, I actually love flying; and I feel quite confident that I would be totally okay with it). We took off straight up in the air and as it turns out, the entire top of the jet was glass. As the plane flipped over into position, I had to hold onto my seat to stay in place and we were over the sea!

The water looked so blue and calm and fathomless. The jet suddenly looked from the outside like one of those fighter stunt planes you see doing maneuvers at the air shows.

And that's all I remember, lol. It was cool! Flying dreams are supposed to be good, as I understand. Of course, I was upside down, so maybe that means the opposite, lol. Anyway, it was fun. I read somewhere that Freud said flying dreams are a sign that the dreamer needs to get laid, but I cannot verify the accuracy of that statement - that he actually said it, I mean; lol, I'm not referring to whether or not I am currently getting any.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:38 AM   #83
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamed last night that I was living where I am now, but both my dogs were here...

At dusk one night they both were going nuts at the door, and I figured someone had knocked and I hadn't heard. Cricket was always one for going a little overboard with unexpected noises...(bless her heart...she was a Jack Russell mix)

SO...I opened the door and there's no one there...but the dogs are still going bullshit and they take off down the adjacent road...my daughter is suddenly with me (the oldest) and we take off after the dogs trying to catch them...

All of a sudden, on the horizon I see two huge UFOs taking off from the field down the street. I stop my daughter and turn her around because she is looking the other way. I just want confirmation that I'm seeing what I'm seeing. And she just stands there staring. We are frozen in fear and return home forgetting about the dogs for now.

Later that night, I keep looking out to see if they've come home, but only a large, orange, fluffy tabby cat shows up...

Now I have to worry about Jacques chasing UFOs...
Old 12-07-2014, 09:12 AM   #84
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

One of my many dreams last night consisted of me being in prison... I think.

I was in line for the showers at first. When it came to be my turn, I couldn't find an empty shower. Then I realized I had no towel, clean clothes, shampoo, or anything to shower with. So I started looking around in the showers and saw another woman with a key. I said that I forgotten my key and would she let me into where my locker was and she said no. I told her I needed my stuff and she still refused. But then she decided to give me some shampoo and stuff. I told her I still needed a towel and clean clothes but yet she didn't care. So I went looking for a shower stall, finally found one. It was like searching for something that was so hard to find. Then, I saw a bunch of hand towels. I asked someone what they were for and they said they were to dry your feet. So I grabbed three of them because I would make do. Then I woke up. Never got my shower or clothes... hmmmm

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #85
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I never remember my dreams

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #86
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Last night I dreamed that kitten Little learned to fly...

I took her outside for a walk with Jacques (we do this once a day when the weather is good) and she was following along like she usually does, but then chased after a bird and suddenly flew off after it. I was looking up at the sky and there were SO many birds flying I couldn't see which one was the kitten....

Then, I looked down the road and there she is...sitting in the road...apparently all tired out from flying...she suddenly was as tiny as she was the day I found her. Then, of course, a bus starts heading right towards her. And I start running to get her but she is so far away. The bus swerves at the last minute to avoid hitting her and I finally get to her and take her home...

I woke up in a panic looking for her after that dream and she was right on my pillow, fast asleep...no flying for her....like ever.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:29 AM   #87
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
One of my many dreams last night consisted of me being in prison... I think.

I was wondering where you were going with this intro, but I'm glad nothing really bad happened in your dream. Don't drop the soap!

My weirdest dream – my phone was ringing. I answered it,
"Hello?"
"Hello!" said my own voice.
"Who is this?"
"It's me!"
Then I got a chill down my spine and woke up.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #88
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

I dreamt that my intense gall bladder pains came back, but it was on my left side. The person who was with me in my dream (no ides who) grabbed me before i fell to the ground. Apparently she was a doctor also, because she started to examine me, and told me that my liver (which is also on my left sidr in.the dream) is being poisoned by my gall bladder, because my gall bladder was excreting chemicals. So, she wanted to do surgery on me right away. She pulled out her scalpel, but i stopped her and said "arent you going to put me under?" And she said,'oh, you can feel this?" I told her yes. So then she pulled out a syringe and filles it up with anesthesia and injected me. She asked if i was u der and to countdown. I remember being happy, cause being put under meant good sleep and no pain. As soon as i was under, i woke up.........

I think this dream means i shouldnt watch American Horror Story before bed.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:47 AM   #89
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

Think I have been watching to much homeland.
Was dreaming that I was with the CIA.
Carey was there, and all the shit was hitting the fan.
Damn you homeland
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #90
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a doozey this morning but I'll be damned if I can remember it now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 07:01 AM   #91
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Super weird and crazy dream this morning. I took notes as soon as I woke up but don't have time to go into it now.

I'll be back after work.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #92
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I had more than one dream involving being kidnapped, and one about attending a support group called "twat". One of the kidnappings took place in the medieval time period, and I escaped by finding some kind of wormhole into the future with one other woman. A married couple took us in and they had an entire closet full of cereal boxes.

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 12-15-2014 at 07:42 AM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 08:23 AM   #93
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream that I was back in high school, and my brother and I were killed in a school shooting in the commons area. It was very strange because the only reason that I knew I had been killed was because I was visiting a friend in the hospital who had also been shot in the head, and she is the person who told me that my brother and I did not make it. I guess I must have been visiting her in spirit form...ha.

Anyway, after she told me that, I started thinking about my parents and how devastated they would be. I think I must have really cried in my dream because when I woke up my eyes were kind of puffy. Not cute.

It was disturbing.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 09:30 AM   #94
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
I had a dream that I was back in high school, and my brother and I were killed in a school shooting in the commons area...

It was disturbing.
That is disturbing. I hate bad dreams that linger. Sometimes I can't even remember what I dreamt, but I remember the emotions I felt in the dream. It's so weird when you feel bad all day because of a dream you don't even remember.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 10:39 AM   #95
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I had more than one dream involving being kidnapped, and one about attending a support group called "twat". One of the kidnappings took place in the medieval time period, and I escaped by finding some kind of wormhole into the future with one other woman. A married couple took us in and they had an entire closet full of cereal boxes.
It did say "and possible meanings" so being the sweetheart that I am, you're welcome, I thought I'd help you out with this.
The being kidnapped, you're kinky. Then the "twat" group, again, kinky. "Wormhole" kinky, especially with another woman in the wormhole. The cereal was really one of those tricky dream messages that really meant "serial". That's why it was "full of cereal". Being a serial closeted person sucks, but when it is full of "boxes" well, we all know what that means.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 06:43 PM   #96
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I have one very, very important question for you.

What kind of cereal was in the boxes?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 07:02 PM   #97
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Okay, so my dream from this morning. Prepare yourselves.

My parents and I were in a mountain cabin and my (still alive) dad was trying to hook up online with someone and my (deceased) mom was being needy and clingy....emotionally and physically.

Kind of apropos actually.

Cue the weird, creepy someone's coming to get you music.

We were driving and dad got pulled over. Cop was a creepy, small town cop by day and serial killer by night kind of guy.

Back to the cabin.

My parents were lying on a mattress on the floor and I went to the door but the glass was busted out of sections of it and the morning wind was blowing in. I remember feeling afraid; knowing that the door would not protect us. The door was a faded cornflower blue color. That really stuck with me for some reason.

Side note: I'm probably about 8 or so in the dream. I was in an ankle length, long sleeved white nightgown for the whole dream, even during the day.

We're driving back home from the cabin and we're on a road with a forest running along side of it and I see a massive black bear running parallel to the car's path. The bear's right side is completely ripped open and I see blood and his rib bones. He's terrified and I get the feeling you get at the end of scary movies, when you know it's not over (and a sequel is likely). I knew that I had a right to be afraid and felt a little hopeless when I woke up.

Very creepy movie vibe throughout the whole dream. There was more but that's all I got notes on and all I can remember now.

ETA: The bear has been in other dreams. Always running, always torn up, always afraid.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 12-15-2014 at 07:04 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 08:25 PM   #98
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
It did say "and possible meanings" so being the sweetheart that I am, you're welcome, I thought I'd help you out with this.
The being kidnapped, you're kinky. Then the "twat" group, again, kinky. "Wormhole" kinky, especially with another woman in the wormhole. The cereal was really one of those tricky dream messages that really meant "serial". That's why it was "full of cereal". Being a serial closeted person sucks, but when it is full of "boxes" well, we all know what that means.
LMFAO!!!! Well, I am definitely kinky but not closeted about it. I don't think I'm in the closet about anything anymore but perhaps I need to rethink that--because in my dream there were a LOT of boxes of cereal. Hmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I have one very, very important question for you.

What kind of cereal was in the boxes?

I don't remember, though there were several varieties and the closet was very organized with the boxes separated by type of cereal.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2014, 07:18 AM   #99
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I don't remember the content of my dream last night, but I know it wasn't good.

All I remember is the end of it. I was in a panic to hurry up and call 911. I was looking at my phone desperately willing it to dial faster. Just holding my breath until I heard a voice on the line. I remember a lot of chaos around me and just being focused on this task.

I woke up before I heard that voice answer and I was groping around searching for my phone.

This is gonna bug me ALL day. I do tend to have dreams that come true, and it's good to have a little bit of a warning before hand. sigh.
Old 12-28-2014, 10:00 AM   #100
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I don't remember the content of my dream last night, but I know it wasn't good.

All I remember is the end of it. I was in a panic to hurry up and call 911. I was looking at my phone desperately willing it to dial faster. Just holding my breath until I heard a voice on the line. I remember a lot of chaos around me and just being focused on this task.

I woke up before I heard that voice answer and I was groping around searching for my phone.

This is gonna bug me ALL day. I do tend to have dreams that come true, and it's good to have a little bit of a warning before hand. sigh.

I think this dream is maybe an enactment of the conflict between your helpless self and your resourceful self.

Your resourceful self won.

So maybe it's a good dream.

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings