Old 08-17-2014, 07:37 PM   #1061
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

conversation between my Mom and the Elf

Elf...Mamaw are you listening to the creature tonight

Mamaw....looking at me and LTB strangely because the Elf has talked about my grandparents, who died even before LTB was born. But the Elf says she sees and talks to them.

Mamaw....huh? what creature honey?

Elf...the creature at church, looking at Mom like DUH

LTB....the preacher Mom, she calls him the creature

OMG we all had a belly laugh out of that one, Gosh I could just pinch her

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #1062
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Ruff and I getting lost in Clearwater, FL looking for a CVS Pharmacy. Instead, we found a local gas station where the clerks were thrilled about a K-9 dog biting a car thief. ⛽️✈️☕️ We sat in my car eating ice cream while watching this.

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 12:05 AM   #1063
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cherry Slush Club!

THIS:

I laughed so hard I cried.

Saw this on Buzzfeed with the caption "Being A Good Mother Means Sometimes Buying Your Kid A Vagina Cake When They Lie" so naturally, >>click<<...

Old 08-18-2014, 04:38 AM   #1064
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

The hipster dude at the checkout saying to me, "cool ass name," while running my credit card. I guess I must look like a "cool ass person" for him to speak to me that way. Lol Awww, to be young and not give a damn!
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 12:31 PM   #1065
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

So this must be my week for wise cracking clerks. So several of my new colleagues have been trying to convey to me where exactly I am using various stories such as the gang bangers jumping the fence last year & pulling out a gun on some 4th graders, etc. Well, I just want to know where I can get something good to eat around here at lunch. "Don't get out of the car," a coworker tells me, "it won't be there when you come out. Just go through the drive thru at McDonald's and then punch it." "I don't want McDonald's," I say,"I'm eating at that soul food restaurant, it's supposed to be good." "Okkkk," he says. Well, I decided to go to a barbecue place instead and as I drove there with my GPS I started to realize what my colleagues had been trying to tell me. I told myself that at least I wouldn't die hungry. They must have seen me coming through the window of Smokey's Barbecue because one of the workers was already cracking up when he saw me. When I told him I wanted it to go, he said, "Are you sure about that?" I was like, "yeah, why?" And he's like, "because we'd really like you to dine here." I looked around nervously. "No, I think I'd like it to go." "Ok," he said laughing. What a dork! Lol I have half a mind to call and tell him his chopped barbecue sandwich sucked!
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 12:46 PM   #1066
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My crazy poodle....

I threw him (gently) into the stream to let him cool off on our hike..

As soon as I sat on the shore, he came over and SHOOK alllll over me...then proceeded to roll his wet self in the dirt...and curl up RIGHTTTT next to me...

Poodle's revenge!
Old 08-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #1067
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Just a few minutes ago I took my friend's white lap dog out to piddle...she cracks me up because they recently shaved her to the skin, so she's wearing this bright pink Tshirt that's too long and tickles her tail, making her walk sideways...

While sitting on steps waiting, I hear what sounds like my friend's big, very hairy, black Chow mix barking way off in the distance... I immediately thought OH GAWD, Sammy has run off!! So I rush inside the front door with Half Pint, only to rush thru this huge house to the side door, down the steps yelling "Sam!!...Sammy!!?...You better not be at the neighbors!! (Knowing I'm way far out in the wilderness and there aren't any close neighbors...again I hear that big dog bark I swear sounds like Sam...)
I yell "Sammy, you're momma is gonna kick my butt if you've run off!!"
Standing near the car port in just my pjs...suddenly aware of how remote we are and how the dogs have barked at big wild critters recently... I hear, after yelling his name one more time, this very low, short, deep huffy "Woof" behind me...I spin around to find Sammy, black as night and about the size of a half grown bear, standing between me and the house....just that one low "woof" was like he was asking "What? You crazy woman"...he had been on the car port the entire time, but blends in so well with the night, thank gawd his eyes didn't glow a funny color reflecting the porch light, or I would have piddled my pjs just like Half Pint did her little pink tshirt!!

Sammy gets some cheese treat for staying at home and being my guard dog!!

When I returned inside...I found 2 Chihuahuas and one Half Pint naked dog had stolen my pillow and spot on couch after "fluffing" my bed sheets to fit their needs....

I can't help but laugh at these lovable pups...even the big very hairy bear that nearly made me pee my pjs
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 04:20 PM   #1068
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coke and mentos rocket. It takes a special breed...

Old 08-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #1069
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default What cracked you up today?

My co-worker. I mentioned to her that I smelled cucumber and asked her if she had used cucumber lotion. She responded, “Well I was messing around with some cucumbers today”. It could have ended there without me giving it another thought but she turned beet red and excitedly started trying to explain that she meant that she had made cucumber salad that day.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #1070
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Someone just said "you can't pray the moron away". Lmao!

Lawd how I try.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 08:18 AM   #1071
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter....

she got a tattoo gun...she's an excellent artist and has always wanted to do tattoos...

so...

she gets this gun and she calls me allll excited about it. She tells me how she gave her friend a tattoo and it came out awesome...and of course she gave herself a tattoo...sigh..

but...

she REALLYY wants her sister to let her give her a tattoo to match a heart one she gave herself...and sounds all petulant as she tells me she's just waiting for her to wake up... I was really surprised that she actually waited...lol
Old 08-24-2014, 02:37 PM   #1072
Daktari

Ms.Nicolondinium forgetting one of the table legs [of meetings, sponsor, step work, service] in two separate meetings cracked me and Ms.Kellondinium up.

It's the small things!
Old 08-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #1073
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Old 08-25-2014, 12:54 PM   #1074
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default This joke made me laugh, it's from a friend on fb.

Chester says to Earl "I'll send my dog out to see if there are any ducks out in the pond. If there aren't many ducks out there, I'm not going hunting". So he sends the dog out to the pond.
The dog comes back and barks twice. Chester says, "Well I'm not going to go out. He only saw two ducks out there".
Earl says, "You're going to take the dog's barks for the truth?". Earl doesn't believe it, so he goes to look for himself. When he gets back he says "I don't believe it. There really are only two ducks out there! Where did you get that dog?" Chester says, "Well, I got him from the breeder up the road. If you want one, you can get one from him".
So Earl goes to the breeder and says he wants a dog like the one his friend Chester has.
The breeder obliges and Earl brings the dog home, tells it to go out and look for ducks.
Minutes later the dog returns shaking its head with a stick in its mouth, and starts humping Earl's leg.
Outraged, Earl takes the dog back to the breeder and says, "This dog is a fraud. I want my money back!"
The breeder asks Earl what the dog did. So Earl tells him that when he sent the dog out to look for ducks, it came back shaking its head with a stick in its mouth, and started humping his leg.
The breeder says, "Earl, dogs can't talk. He was trying to tell you there are more fucking ducks out there than you can shake a stick at."
Old 09-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #1075
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My buddy...where did you get those BBQ sandwiches you ate for lunch

Me...Home

My buddy....and you didn't bring me one

Me...yep, I sure did, but I forgot to fix my minner cheese sandwich for 1st break, so I ate the bbq sandwich I brought for you.

My buddy...cracking up...I hear ya Hoss, so do I get a sandwich tomorrow?

Me...yup if you order one at lunch you do. Cuz I ate the last of mine from home.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 01:29 AM   #1076
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A certain very masculine friend of mine in Joann's Fabric store helping me pick out very colorful "quilting squares" for my shadow box projects....they said they "aren't very creative" but they sure were very opinionated and picky about which colors to buy. We must have spent over an hour deciding on 10 pieces. ....LMAO @ our teamwork and squabbles in the middle of Joann's
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 10:10 PM   #1077
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default the tale of 2 crazy friends, a waitress on wheels and NERDS....

just about to melt in sweltering heat...Friend 1 says "I WANT A SLUSHY!"...
Friend 2 says "Ok...but this time you have to AR-TIC-U-LATE so she doesn't get our order wrong."...
Friend 1 starts cracking up about articulating...when friend 2 suddendly says NOT HERE NOT HERE!!! (As friend 1 almost turned into the wrong parking lot from a 4 lane highway)... Friend 1 fusses OH SHIT, why didn't you tell me before I started to turn? ...Friend 2 "because we were here recently and I thought you knew the way." ...

After surviving the wrong turn and pulling into Sonic to order...Friend 1 pushes the little button, a young girl answers, Friend 1 says (in a slow, very articulated, loud voice) I want a medium sour blue raspberry slushy WITH NO NERDS....and a cotton candy slushy WITH NO NERDS! and an order of fries"...

Friend 2 is craking up ...the girl answers very fast and sounded like a chipmunk on RedBull...
Friend 1 fusses "Who could understand her? and you asked ME to articulate?"
Friend 2 still cracking up says "Who at Sonic thought it was a good idea to put NERDS in a slushy? That's like sucking up all those lemon seeds they left in their strawberry lemonade!"...

Few minutes pass...
A waitress on wheels rolls up and says "two slushies NO NERDS?"
Friend 1 started to hand cash out the door but drops it on floorboard...says something that was NOT articulated very sweetly, then hands waitress more cash...
Waitress very happy with her tip...

On way out of parking lot, Friend 1 makes a really strange noise and grips steering wheel in pain...Friend 2 yells "Are you ok?.....Ohhhhh...You got a brain freeze ALREADY? ...friend 1 knods head....Friend 2 says " that always happens to you and never me....at least you didn't snort NERDS! ...

Friend 1 while holding forehead with one hand and steering wheel with other..."I love that slushy."
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2014, 10:09 AM   #1078
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation
Default Curly hair problems...

Old 09-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #1079
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post

That would be my hair everyday! Thanks for the laugh!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2014, 08:21 PM   #1080
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Listening to the radio on the way home they ask the question. .. what has your spouse done to make you wonder how could you have married someone so stupid? A lady called in and says. .. remember last year when the ice storm hit? I sent my husband to the store and told him to buy some things that we could eat should the power go out. He came home with TV dinners, and several other items from the freezer section. DUH. I ask him how did he think we were going to heat them should the power go out. He said in the microwave silly.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: