KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENT ON FEMMES- IT DRIVES ME CRAZY- I CAN FIND IT IN A CROWD...
ORIGINS GINGER ESSENCE
Old 02-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #82
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I really like the Nautica "competition" in the yellow bottle. I cringe at the name, but the smell is great. I know it might be "common" but honestly I don't spend enough time around people wearing cologne to know what's what.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #83
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Less is more...I've said before I'm sure.

In fact don't wear any and I'll be a happy woman.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 06:00 AM   #84
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

I have to agree with less is more .... even then, if my nose starts to tickle, I'll probably be sneezing soon after (allergies). Having said that, though it's been awhile, I do like the scent of cologne on my my date/partner.

- Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 06:11 AM   #85
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I bought some david yurman for a close friend. (just friends) It smells great.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:18 PM   #86
Cole610

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You, Dude
Relationship Status:
Single

Cole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST Reputation

Back in the day CK Obsession for men. Currently, Swiss Army Classic, Diesel, AXE
Dark Temptations shower gel and pit stick.
After reading all these great posts I think Im going to check out, Acqua DiGio, Cool Water, Kenneth Cole Black and D&G
Cole610 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cole610 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #87
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

CK Euphoria Intense, Cool Water or Any of the Stetson's but I am just partial!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #88
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I wear only essential oils that are 100% natural. Our skin is a sponge and all manufactured fragrances have ingredients that can cause side effects.

Peace
Old 08-11-2014, 08:51 PM   #89
Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation

i started using cologne after talking to my friend about axe products. i actualy talked to my co-worker and she gave me books of cologne there are a few i wear that smell great
-crest by i think shirley may
-perfect strength
-urban edge
-gender one ck
- black suede essential
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:23 AM   #90
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a
femme myself. Love how versatile and sweet it is and it really does go with everything. I always get compliments on how I smell so I guess it must work for me.

On a butch, I'm not terribly picky as long as they're:
a) clean
b) don't smell like my grandfather (Old Spice... do I have to say it?)
c) aren't doused in Axe like a teenage boy

That being said, my favourite cologne scent of all time has to be Armani Mania for Men:

If there is one scent guaranteed to knock me off my feet, this is the one. I can always pick it out in a crowd and it makes my knees weak. It's kind of dark and musky, with an urban night time feel to it, but elegant and strong (in a good way). It's described on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mania-Giorgio-Armani-Toilette-Ounces/dp/B000C1UF3Y/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Amazon[/ame] as "cedar, mandarin and amber, a mossy, masculine scent" and I'd have to agree.

I've recommended it to a number of friends, both men and butch, and they've all had success with it (however you define that...). Just sayin'.

I think if I saw even just an average looking butch (not that you aren't all handsome... ) walking down the street and caught a whiff of this when she walked by... said butch would have to beat me off with a bat. It's just... intoxicating. Highly recommended!

[This concludes the end of my PSA for the butches on the Planet. ]
Old 08-17-2014, 07:35 PM   #91
Cole610

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You, Dude
Relationship Status:
Single

Cole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST Reputation

I just picked up Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"
I love it, no feed back from anyone else yet . lol
It smells a little musky/vanilla and flowers. I would say its more unisex than just
for guys
Cole610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #92
CowboyInFlorida

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
happily entrenched in batchelorhood

CowboyInFlorida is on a distinguished road

I am very fond of the scent of zest soap... I don't require more
CowboyInFlorida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CowboyInFlorida For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 07:51 AM   #93
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

My "go-to" cologne is usually Acqua di Parma Essenza. But I've had a tough time finding it lately. So I switched to Bvlgari Pour Homme. It's nice, but I don't get as many comments on the scent as I did with the Essenza.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 07:58 AM   #94
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I do not, normally, notice cologne unless it stinks.... BUT, a few weeks ago there was a cologne I loved souch, I asked the guy what it was... lol... Never did that before but I was thinking about presents for my sons. Armani...
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 08:03 AM   #95
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
I do not, normally, notice cologne unless it stinks.... BUT, a few weeks ago there was a cologne I loved souch, I asked the guy what it was... lol... Never did that before but I was thinking about presents for my sons. Armani...
Armani Mania!!! I love it. I think I swooned the first time I smelled it.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #96
Daktari

My cheapy go-to for the last decade has been Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. (came out in '95).
Because it reminded ex-mrs.d of her ex fella I stopped using it for a wee while and then because she said Dior Homme smelled spectacular on me that's what I changed over to. I always get 'you smell good' comments when wearing it. It's not half as common as JPG. Not surprising, it's twice the price too.

Now I'm back to JPG for daily squirts and Dior Homme for special squirts.

I can't smell, am totally anosmic, so I wear this stuff for other people and for the knowledge that I smell delicious.
I'm just as happy to not wear smelly stuff, I'm told I have a really good personal smell anyway...the universe making up for me not having a sense of smell mebbe?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 09:33 AM   #97
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post

I have to admit, it is the best cologne
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 10:32 AM   #98
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

i like some weird smells...

i like drakkar noir, and yes, old spice...

but one that usually turns my head is polo sport type of scents. i can't handle anything too sweet or strong.

currently i have my significant other wear Kenneth Cole's "black"

for me, i'm more of a "halloween" person. i haven't found another perfume that i've stuck with.
Old 01-27-2015, 11:47 AM   #99
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Three cheers for Mania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post
[...] my favourite cologne scent of all time has to be Armani Mania for Men:

<snip>
I've recommended it to a number of friends, both men and butch, and they've all had success with it (however you define that...). Just sayin'. Highly recommended!
Quote:
I do not, normally, notice cologne unless it stinks.... BUT, a few weeks ago there was a cologne I loved so much, I asked the guy what it was... lol... Never did that before but I was thinking about presents for my sons. Armani...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
Quote:
I have to admit, [Armani Mania] is the best cologne

I hope the butchies looking for a new scent to try are taking notes.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:34 AM   #100
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post
I hope the butchies looking for a new scent to try are taking notes.
I've been informed, on numerous occasions, that 'smellies' smell different on each person due to their personal chemical thang and that something which smells good on one can smell rank on another. Is this not true?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
cologne