Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default BASEBALL!

GO SF GIANTS!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Rays All The Way!
wolfbittenpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfbittenpoet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Go Dodgers!

Okay, so they are not in the playoffs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah TEAM!!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

my boi's all for

Me? I'm obviously

We are sooo on the Chase for 28...

My House is divided...again...
Old 10-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #6
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Go Dodgers!

Okay, so they are not in the playoffs.
LOL, Greyson! But if they were, I'd actually be rooting for them. They were my Mom's team! But, my Dad liked the Giants. Kind of cute- when my parents courted, both the Giants and the Dodgers were on the East Coast where my parents lived then. They went to a lot of games between the Giants and the Bums! Even after being married well over 40 years, they took off in their travel trailer to AZ to watch pre-season camp games. And during the season they bet "one buck" (instead of their courting 5 cent bets- inflation!) on all the Giants and Dodger games at home.

Big baseball family. My big brother played Triple A and got to the minors.... but fell in love and well... that blew that! But he loved the game. Probably wouldn't have made it to the majors anyway. I always worried about what would happen if he did and ended up playing for SF or LA- can you imagine what would have transpired between my parents if he caught for either of their teams?!!!

The Giants won today!!!!
Can't wait for tomorrows game!!!

They have not been in a winning season for ages, so I will root for them in the National League. Probably, though, Planeteers will influence me for the World Series. Dunno if the Giants will get there.... would be kewl, but, it seems like other teams might take the play-offs.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #7
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Yeah TEAM!!!!!!!!
AHEM..... which team would that be??? You are silly!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

ahh who knows....maybe it'll be a Giants - Yankees world series....talk about David vs Goliath ...

~gets all pink panther, quietly slips a Yankees Banner in princess pocket~
hehehehe
Old 10-10-2010, 10:17 PM   #9
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns if ya please!
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation

Go RANGERS!!!!!!

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
sinfulcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #10
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns if ya please!
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
Rays All The Way!
GO RANGERS!!!!!

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
sinfulcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #11
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
AHEM..... which team would that be??? You are silly!

Oh fine AT.....call me out!!!!

And for your information....it's the winning team of course!!!!! *flips hair
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Im supporting whoever beats the Yankees.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Im supporting whoever beats the Yankees.
ROLF!!!

Old 10-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #14
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

I agree, since baseball season officially ended with the elimination of the Red Sox, I'm cheering for Anyone Who Beats The Yankees!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #15
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a third generation Dodgers fan!! This year was a very hard year for me and my family. It's even harder for me though because my brother is slowly but surely converting my Dad to be a Giants fan. He says that it's because he is a baseball fan, and since we live here in SF, he can't help but root for the home team. (Unless they are playing the Dodgers of course.) In the playoffs I will try and root for the Giants, but its really hard because my blood bleeds blue. I did take my Dad on a trip to LA with my brother to celebrate his 60th birthday in August, complete with a tour of Dodger Stadium, a home game, and a ribbon board message. It was awesome!

Sooo...with that said, GO DODGERS!!!

but for now I guess Go Giants!
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #16
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

heyyy..
what the ...?...
u cant be That bitter..
dang

every year, same thing ...
Old 10-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #17
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
I agree, since baseball season officially ended with the elimination of the Red Sox, I'm cheering for Anyone Who Beats The Yankees!
OK..... Geez, you and Kobe... Geez.............. Red Sox are pretty great, though. And I bet there are oodles of basebal fans that don't want the Yankees in there. New blood taking the series, right! That is one reason I am excited for the Giants, it is a young club right now and doesn't have big name players. They are what I call a real club! No stars, just heart!! Might have a great future. But, they just might clinch the series tomorrow!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #18
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with the season being over with my beloved RED SOX team not continuing.. so GOOOO anyone who beats those Yankees....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #19
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
OK..... Geez, you and Kobe... Geez.............. Red Sox are pretty great, though. And I bet there are oodles of basebal fans that don't want the Yankees in there. New blood taking the series, right! That is one reason I am excited for the Giants, it is a young club right now and doesn't have big name players. They are what I call a real club! No stars, just heart!! Might have a great future. But, they just might clinch the series tomorrow!!!
As long as the Yankees don't win I'll cheer for your Giants!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:10 AM   #20
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I am deeply sadened that the Atl Braves lost yesterday! But it isn't over yet!!!! Go Braves!!!!
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katsarecool For This Useful Post: