Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #21
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Back Pocket ->

Left Front Pocket->

Front door and car keys

Right front pocket-->Chocolate cell phone

Last edited by Tommi; 08-01-2011 at 08:09 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 AM   #22
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I usually carry a bright bag of some sort...LOVE Coach and Kate Spade the most (but can't afford them ) and inside is my wallet...gotta have a checkbook wallet for my cards and such...my iphone, sunglasses and eyeglasses (both in their cases), car/house keys and anywhere from 2-8 tubes of chapstick.

For school I was carrying a big ole' black backpack but I have been scouring ebay for something a bit more feminine. I saw a girl on campus with this great brown leather backpack that also doubled as a messenger bag, most likely Italian as the needlework was quite intricate. Inside are whatever books I need for that class, 1-2 notebooks for notes and scrap paper and a binder. Sometimes I will bring my laptop or iPad but only if it's a long class. Oh, and lots of pens and pencils.

In my car I always carry my yoga mat/clothes, a Conway tool kit and reusable grocery bags.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #23
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

My work day carry consists of my thermo cup for coffee, lunch bag, a cap on my head, storage clipboard, pens, highlighters, sharpies, and in my pockets - cell phone, white superman wallet, keys, change.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #24
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Novela,
Thank you! It's a Komen Eco-friendly tote. I got it on amazon for about $50.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #25
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Before I became a nurse I used to be a purse carryin kinda girl...now I usually just take what I can fit in scrub pockets:

Keys
Bandage Scissor
Penlight
Pens
Chapstick
Wallet (a "man's" wallet...I've found "women's" wallets are too big to fit in the pocket)

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #26
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

A basic black messenger bag that contains: personal smartphone; work-issued BlackBerry; a composition book (I use for work-related notes at meetings); a brown leather covered journal for my personal thoughts, notes on the novel I will never write and bits of misc writing; a handheld digital recording device to record media interviews my Director gives or to create on the fly podcasts; at least 3 pens; a mechanical pencil; a Sharpie (old habit from when I worked with a politician often asked for autographs); an old, beaten up address book; my GPS unit for my car; a keyring with house keys to two friends' houses and my parents' house; an inhaler because my once a year bronchitis sometimes triggers mild asthma; my regular work I.D. badge; my security cleared I.D. badge for an ongoing oil spill cleanup site on the Kalamazoo River; a small stack of my business cards; and a small vial containing two KI (potassium iodide) pills because I am on the first response team for a nuclear disaster in Michigan.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #27
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

If we're just going out to eat... wallet, phone, hearing aid batteries, keys if needed

To work is a totally different story...trash bags in right cargo pocket, gloves in left cargo pocket. Keys, hearing aid batteries, juice mixes (Think Crystal Light), 2 lighters, cigarettes in left pocket. Cell phone in right pocket. Pen on shirt.

DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #28
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

My everyday carry all is only a wallet my Mom won playing a game in a nursing home before she died eleven years ago. I'll never forget how happy and proud she was to give it to me.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #29
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

When we go out
wallet
cell phone
keys
my glasses in her purse, I don't need them to drive.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #30
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I do go out, depending on where I go, its usually just My:

~ keys on a lanyard
~ Wallet
~ cell phone
~ hat on My head (preferably My Seattle Seahawks ball cap)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 04:39 AM   #31
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

most of the time I try to buy shorts and pants with pockets to carry my Iphone because of its otter box case. I hate it but need it. My hands are always full or busy running errands so I prefer my cards and id in a very small Baggallini with a shoulder strap. But if I'm going to have Mia I take along a nice straw bag. I still carry my credit cards in my tiny Baggallini across my shoulder. I also have these small fabric indian medicine bags with corded shoulder straps I will wear for my cell phone and various items. I hate carrying a pursue for practical reasons.

I filter my water at home then each day fill up one of those two gallon igloo water coolers with a spout and handle. I carry this with me everywhere I go during the summer. I keep it in my car, next to my bed, desk. I drink a lot of water and like it very cold.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 05:52 AM   #32
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Traveling light makes me happy.

Keys
Wallet
Cell Phone

Always have a baseball hat in the car.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #33
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

My handbag

My work bag

(which, sadly, is NOT Hermes)

My lunch bag

Old 08-02-2011, 06:47 AM   #34
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Camera Bag

*Photo courtesy Cheeky Lime.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #35
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
most of the time I try to buy shorts and pants with pockets to carry my Iphone because of its otter box case. I hate it but need it. My hands are always full or busy running errands so I prefer my cards and id in a very small Baggallini with a shoulder strap. But if I'm going to have Mia I take along a nice straw bag. I still carry my credit cards in my tiny Baggallini across my shoulder. I also have these small fabric indian medicine bags with corded shoulder straps I will wear for my cell phone and various items. I hate carrying a pursue for practical reasons.

I filter my water at home then each day fill up one of those two gallon igloo water coolers with a spout and handle. I carry this with me everywhere I go during the summer. I keep it in my car, next to my bed, desk. I drink a lot of water and like it very cold.
The OtterBox cases for iPhones/pods etc are fantastic, I use the Defender version for my 'pod. Relatively expensive but worth it to protect the expensive bit of kit it contains.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:32 AM   #36
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

for work:
monogrammed flower-print canvas purse that contains much makeup, many drugs, femprods, receipts, altoids, bobby pins, jaw clips, pens (one purple with green troll topper FTW), flash drives, phone, perfume, cigarettes, lighter, Rx sunglasses, and wallet (containing beaucoup credit cards, 4 library cards, pilgrimage medals to 3 European cathedrals, 3 month EDA chip, one folded blank check, a piece of beach glass, and no cash)

monogrammed flower-print canvas purse goes inside monogrammed flower-print canvas tote along with envelope-sized expanding file full of Important Papers, insect repellent spray, handy-wipes, more drugs, more pens, more flash drives, multiple books, deodorant, nail polish, first aid supplies, disposable poncho, water bottle, and travel mug (when empty)

for not-work:
whichever purse matches my shoes containing lipstick and compact, phone, cigarettes and lighter, Mr. Jenny's cigarettes, Rx sunglasses, Mr. Jenny's sunglasses, wallet, ibuprofen, and anxiety meds. If we are on real-estate related business i will also have my netbook and charger in whichever netbook case matches my shoes. If we are going fishing i will also have sunscreen and a book.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #37
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Everyday carry work mode consists of wallet with business cards and sales licence in left pocket. Cell, random change, used car list in right pocket. If I remember I'll throw a chapstick or lip gloss in there too. Lately I've been into Avons Slick Tint in glossy wine. Gives a little color

Non work mode, all of the above goes into which ever purse fits my mood, or which ever one happens to be closest.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #38
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crazy!

My purse is actually a navy-blue leather Coach backpack that I wear over my shoulder like a purse. It is heavy enough to knock out a 200lb mugger. Here are just a few items:

My Iphone and a power cord to charge it
Handiwipes
Kleenex
Wallet filled to overflowing-credit cards, nursing license, Costco card, AAA card, gas card, health insurance card, etc.
Coupons for various stores
pens
migraine medicine
inhaler
checks
checkbook register (should be together but they are not so always looking for one or the other)
compack to powder my nose
lipstick
eyelash curler (hey- I am a femme, what do you expect)
couple of bucks in change for soda machine
Splenda for coffee (lot of places only carry SweetNLow)

I need to stop now but you get the idea

I won't even go into the big messenger bag I carry into work each day, along with my purse...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 08-02-2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Oh lord, forgot my Iphone!
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #39
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

wallet-back right pocket

cell phone, chapstick front right pocket

gum left front pocket

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #40
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

My current favourite everyday bag is a mustard coloured satchel style. (I tried to post a pic but couldn't do it on my phone )

Inside there is: purse (wallet) containing sterling, euros, debit card, bonus point cards from various shops, driving licence, library card and a green pebble.
Compact/mirror
Keys
Antibacterial hand wash
Travel wipes
Tissues
Lipsticks/lipgloss
Lip balm
Small sewing kit
Reading glasses
3 fold away nylon bags
Nail file
Over the counter analgesics
An single dose eye refresh drops
Sunglasses
Elastic hair band and hair clips
Comb
Sugar free mints
Umbrella

Pretty sure I've forgotten something....

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post: