Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-10-2020, 05:12 PM   #201
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Started watching Crooked Hearts on the EPIX DRIVE-IN station. Came midway into the film. Good cast, but looks cheesy. Still, gonna check it out.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 06:14 PM   #202
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,311 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I just started a movie, The Mountain, on Hulu, with Jeff Goldblum. I'm fascinated by the fifties realism and horrified at the misogyny, but can't look away. Jury still out.

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-mountain-2019
Old 09-26-2020, 07:37 PM   #203
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fargo Season 4 Premiers Tomorrow ,Sunday, with 2 episodes......

FX ---- Chris Rock Jason Schwartzman

In 1950 Kansas City, two criminal syndicates fighting for a piece of the American dream have struck an uneasy peace. Together, they control an alternate economy of exploitation, graft and drugs.

I've read mix reviews on it. NPR loved it while CNN Entertainment was lukewarm.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 07:44 PM   #204
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Comey Rule Part 1 Sunday Night ......

Showtime Jeff Daniels (as Comey) Brendan Gleeson

The relationship between FBI Director James Comey and President Trump during the first months of the Trump presidency.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:52 PM   #205
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Fans of Batwoman Season 2 Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.....

Stacey Abrams emerged as a real-life hero in 2020, both because of her tireless (and successful) efforts to expand access to the ballot box in Georgia, and her devotion to genre television. Social media lost its collective mind when Abrams disclosed that she was a fan of shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Supernatural, and the list doesn’t stop there. Speaking with Yahoo Entertainment, incoming Batwoman star Javicia Leslie reveals that Abrams is a big-time Bat-fan as well. “She’s been very supportive,” says the actress, who takes over the cape and cowl in Season 2 from Ruby Rose, after she famously exited the Batcave at the end of the show’s freshman year. “So shout out to Stacey Abrams! I think she’s going to love this season, and I hope we make her proud.” (Watch our video interview above.)

But why should Abrams just watch the show when she could be on the show? Leslie agrees that Abrams should visit Gotham City during the second season, which premieres on Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW. “Let’s suit her up as a hero,” she says, before switching gears to another, even better pitch. “How about this? Let’s suit her up as an anti-hero! That would be fun. A super-villain: I think we should go through the comics and find one we want to bring to Gotham and go ahead and suit her up. And don’t even reveal it’s her! Go awhile before we take off the mask and see that it’s her.”
Old 01-18-2023, 05:48 PM   #206
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

I am like many people. I don't think there has been better TV than The Wire although it is a sad and disturbing watch.
You are missed in the community Martina and I agree with you about...
The Wire.

We are binge watching this series of TV shows and the man who plays Omar Little is definitely quite the actor!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote