Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 10-28-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
ReadandSnapFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

ReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saying Hello

Hi. Hello. Howdy. What's up? How's it going... That should cover all that, right?

So I'm new here... Name's Cat. Yeah it's short for something, but friends call me Cat, and I'm hoping we can all become friends.

I'm a single 30ish year old femme living in the midwest with my two lovely young children. I have one of each, and well... they are quite the handful. I have a toddler and a preschooler, so when I say young, I mean young... We live with our dogs and the dust bunnies that sneak up when I am not looking (like 10 mins after I last cleaned, I swear those little suckers duck and hide only to come out when I am done).

I joined hoping to make some new friends who are like-minded. I work as an office manager to a lovely little company, and really, I need something to do with my time when all my work is done besides browse Amazon and Ebay (those buy it now buttons are dangerous). So, I did some snooping and found this here site and figured why not... New friends, like minded, some word games, and who the heck knows what else.

I consider myself somewhat of an open book. Feel free to ask any questions. I play nice with others (but not in a poly way tho my bestie is poly and rocks it). You'll also find that I tend to overshare way too much way too often (see above statement).

Anyways... that's my rambles!
ReadandSnapFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ReadandSnapFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2019, 01:04 AM   #3
fever1

How Do You Identify?:
femme

fever1 is on a distinguished road
Default Hi everyone! I am back!!!

Returning after a lengthy hiatus, I am back. I have missed being part of the Planet and need to be brought up to date.

Stonefemme, 65, waving from Vancouver British Columbia Canada.

I am very very sorry Mike, the chat room admin has passed.

🤗. I’m still shy, innocent, demure, and naive. 😇
fever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fever1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2019, 07:43 AM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever1 View Post
Returning after a lengthy hiatus, I am back. I have missed being part of the Planet and need to be brought up to date.

Stonefemme, 65, waving from Vancouver British Columbia Canada.

I am very very sorry Mike, the chat room admin has passed.

🤗. I’m still shy, innocent, demure, and naive. 😇
OMG, you're alive!

Thrilled to hear you're still shy, innocent, demure, and naive....

Welcome back..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: