Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-31-2017, 06:35 PM   #701
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

IYRKM... You would know that our offer has been accepted. Now we wait for the home inspections to be completed on the 11 of September. Then the VA guy will be coming in and doing his appraisal. The only thing that we see that needs to be addressed is the deck needs to be power washed and then sealed. It is super sturdy and will be the envy of the neighborhood once were done adding our little touches. The front yard is small and could use a couple of trees maybe a purple autumn ash and a couple silver maples. Just to break the direct heat of the midday sun up. Our close date is set for October 13... Friday the 13 to be exact. I am looking forward to making our house a home. Our last place was reminiscent of a bachelor pad meets bad eighties paint techniques. Then there is all the counter space not to mention the deep cabinets with soft close drawers. I am over the moon excited about all of this.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 09:31 PM   #702
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
IYRKM... You would know that our offer has been accepted. Now we wait for the home inspections to be completed on the 11 of September. Then the VA guy will be coming in and doing his appraisal. The only thing that we see that needs to be addressed is the deck needs to be power washed and then sealed. It is super sturdy and will be the envy of the neighborhood once were done adding our little touches. The front yard is small and could use a couple of trees maybe a purple autumn ash and a couple silver maples. Just to break the direct heat of the midday sun up. Our close date is set for October 13... Friday the 13 to be exact. I am looking forward to making our house a home. Our last place was reminiscent of a bachelor pad meets bad eighties paint techniques. Then there is all the counter space not to mention the deep cabinets with soft close drawers. I am over the moon excited about all of this.
Congratulations Kim!

I hope you have many happy years in your new home.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 07:51 PM   #703
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default If YOU really knew me........

You would know that I detest the airlines almost as much as I detest the United States Postal Service!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 12:53 AM   #704
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

...that I definitely am not a slave to modern technology!

I do have a tablet with a camera but I have given up on learning how to use it! I have no desire to own a laptop and when desktops are no longer available I have no idea what I'll do. Lastly my phone is a dinosaur! I can text and receive/make calls and that's about it, when I want to take pictures for any special occasion I buy one of those disposals camera!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 09:21 AM   #705
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

If you really knew me...

You’d know I am full of ambition, I want to be the best version of myself for those around me.

That I LOVE helping people, but I don’t get walked over.

I love new people, and often will open up emotionally when I feel others are trying.

I’m ready for a change. I’m open to new energy and letting things happen as they do. It’s time to go with the flow.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:03 PM   #706
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
...that I definitely am not a slave to modern technology!

I do have a tablet with a camera but I have given up on learning how to use it! I have no desire to own a laptop and when desktops are no longer available I have no idea what I'll do. Lastly my phone is a dinosaur! I can text and receive/make calls and that's about it, when I want to take pictures for any special occasion I buy one of those disposals camera!
We received an Alexis for Christmas but it will sit in the box, unopened, unless Mary hooks it up!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 11:25 AM   #707
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
We received an Alexis for Christmas but it will sit in the box, unopened, unless Mary hooks it up!

So...........five phone calls between & back and forth to Comcast, Amazon, and Mary's IT person and it's up and working...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 02:41 PM   #708
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
So...........five phone calls between & back and forth to Comcast, Amazon, and Mary's IT person and it's up and working...
Ask Alexia to sing you HER Christmas rap.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 09:43 PM   #709
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

IF you really knew me, you'd know how stubborn I am!
Old 02-12-2019, 01:00 AM   #710
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I love tattoos!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:40 AM   #711
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I try to be nice person, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2019, 02:19 PM   #712
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That I'm pretty laid back but just don't get on my bad side

I don't forgive or forget
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2019, 04:13 PM   #713
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

YOU'D KNOW I'm ready for the rain to stop and the wind to lay

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2019, 09:02 PM   #714
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I guess you’d just run Forest
Old 06-20-2019, 09:19 PM   #715
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would buy me an antique incense burner if a time arose to give me a . Especially unique incense burners, with an interesting story. I collect them from all over the world. I may even be moved to cook for you!
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:14 PM   #716
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

IYRKM

You would know that I love candles.

Dragons blood, citrus, hot cocoa are my 3 fave scents.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 03:32 PM   #717
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Thunder snow is one of my three favorite weather phenomena.
The other two are associated with swirling wind.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 09:09 PM   #718
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you may be amused at watching me try to schmooze authentically.....

Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 11:48 PM   #719
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Germaphobic so bad that I have to have someone else do routine basic cleaning.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:30 AM   #720
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Germaphobic so bad that I have to have someone else do routine basic cleaning.

I can kind of relate to the Germaphobic thingy........