Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 01-07-2014, 05:55 AM   #121
Daktari

I was asked by a hetero guy, at a meeting last year, during a discussion about sexuality and identity, if all lesbians are aggressive.

"No, we just save it all up for you Jason!" was my reply. There was no point in belabouring the point on how I actually identify.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #122
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, sometimes I hate men Especially when they do #10!
Chinajewelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:30 PM   #123
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I always get asked which one likes to be the man in the relationship and which one the woman????????
Just another myth men come up with. LOL

I usually just so neither to being a man and both to being a woman. It leaves them all confuckleminded. lmao
Old 07-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #124
carrotbottom

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual

carrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputation

Not really a myth, but I still somehow have people asking me in 2018 if I neeeed to use gay sex toys to have quality sex with a woman. Like as if they don't think cunnilingus, fingering or even scissoring is adequate enough! Pretty ridiculous, anyway that was my mini-rant
carrotbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 03:14 PM   #125
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotbottom View Post
Not really a myth, but I still somehow have people asking me in 2018 if I neeeed to use gay sex toys to have quality sex with a woman. Like as if they don't think cunnilingus, fingering or even scissoring is adequate enough! Pretty ridiculous, anyway that was my mini-rant
And how would you differentiate `gay sex toys` from `straight sex toys` ?

Surely a sex toy can be used by any sexual orientation ?

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #126
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I seriously dislike...

...the term "lesbian sex".

When I'm having sex I never think "Hey, this is really good lesbian sex" just as when I eat breakfast and think "These are seriously good lesbian eggs", you know?

It's just sex.

I also hate when anyone asks "Who's on top?" It shows how people only see sex through the antiquated view of gender - that someone's gotta be the girl, and someone's gotta be the boy.

I've also gotten some grief from being "too femme" from others. Mostly in college where the my wearing a sundress or having long hair was seen as some kind of "betrayal to the cause". I caved too - shaving my head, wearing less obviously "feminine" clothing - but I found I didn't like the hypocrisy of people who didn't like being told how to live their lives...telling me how I should live mine.

...just my two cents worth.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post: