Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-03-2018, 07:56 AM   #121
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
Funny, I was thinking about posting here yesterday. I've been trying to manifest an owl lately, since I've never seen one. So I look at the treetops a lot. Then someone local posted on FB that they heard one out their window. And her window is quite close to mine. Then a week or so later, I heard it too. Now all I have to do is SEE it

Not everyone is ready to hear about LoA, that is is ok. But if you are, and you haven't yet visited this website, I like their daily quotes: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofat...urce/index.php

i LOVE Abraham Hicks!

also Brene’ Brown. Such a positive , powerful impact. (Daring Greatness in particular)

Let us know what happens when you see the owl. Visualize it!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 08:08 AM   #122
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Semi-random manifestation story that I was just thinking about:
I used to meditate on colors, it would help clear my mind and I would just pick a color and focus on it while I meditated. So one morning, the color was orange, and I thought to myself that I'd like to see someone wearing orange that day. Then on my way to work, I drove past this woman dressed head to toe in orange. Orange shoes, orange pants, orange top, orange coat. All of it. And 30 seconds in either direction, I would not have seen her.

I want to share the app I use right now for meditation which is called Insight Timer. I think it's still free. You can set a timer and use background sounds if you like, and also set interim timers, like a "ding" halfway, or whatever you want. I really like it.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:26 PM   #123
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Semi-random manifestation story that I was just thinking about:
I used to meditate on colors, it would help clear my mind and I would just pick a color and focus on it while I meditated. So one morning, the color was orange, and I thought to myself that I'd like to see someone wearing orange that day. Then on my way to work, I drove past this woman dressed head to toe in orange. Orange shoes, orange pants, orange top, orange coat. All of it. And 30 seconds in either direction, I would not have seen her.

I want to share the app I use right now for meditation which is called Insight Timer. I think it's still free. You can set a timer and use background sounds if you like, and also set interim timers, like a "ding" halfway, or whatever you want. I really like it.

HOLY Crap that’s a cool story. I really like the idea of color meditation. i am a visual person. i bet you will never forget the orange lady! i am SO going to try it.

a couple of weeks ago, while house hunting, Mel found this really amazing condo. We liked it, Mel put a bid on it and someone else won the bid, so it was a no go. Even though it was beyond amazing, something didn’t set right in my gut, so who knows... well..... anyway Mel finds this other one, it feels right, it looks right... it sounds right.. so Mel tells me to "do my thing" because hy put in an offer. A scientist asking me to do the woo-woo.....

So i scrolled through the house pics, visualizing us there, seeing us looking at that amazing view, having dinner, laughing, cleaning, cooking (me, not Mel haha) and living a beautiful life. i lit candles by our picture and placed crystals all around asking for happiness. i use all my senses to totally feel being there.

This is the same technique i used to land the job where i work. Anyway, the offer was accepted and Mel is going through the process of purchasing it. So i am going to keep doing this until its said and done.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 01:41 PM   #124
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

I love that story, dee!

While I'm on a roll, here is another manifestion story from this past summer. I find it really fun to just try and manifest small things. Many of my successes with this go far beyond coincidence. So this summer, I was just thinking about someone giving me a flower. I visualized it in my mind, etc., for several days. There was no emotion tied to it, nothing super-important about it. I just wanted to see if I could make it happen. So one day, I am walking down by the gardens, where I have walked many times. Sometimes I see people there, sometimes not. A woman is there, tending to her Gerberas and I decide to walk that way. And I was not thinking at all about the "someone giving me a flower" thing. So she talks to me and she's got a scissors and is cutting her daisies. And i say to her "They're so beautiful" because they are. And she says, "Here, do you want one?" and hands it to me. And it was a few days later that I actually realized what had happened, in terms of my little manifestation game coming true.

I think it's easiest to manifest things that you have no strong emotion about, and if you want to try doing this, I find it to be the most successful way of proving to yourself what LoA can do.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #125
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
I love that story, dee!

While I'm on a roll, here is another manifestion story from this past summer. I find it really fun to just try and manifest small things. Many of my successes with this go far beyond coincidence. So this summer, I was just thinking about someone giving me a flower. I visualized it in my mind, etc., for several days. There was no emotion tied to it, nothing super-important about it. I just wanted to see if I could make it happen. So one day, I am walking down by the gardens, where I have walked many times. Sometimes I see people there, sometimes not. A woman is there, tending to her Gerberas and I decide to walk that way. And I was not thinking at all about the "someone giving me a flower" thing. So she talks to me and she's got a scissors and is cutting her daisies. And i say to her "They're so beautiful" because they are. And she says, "Here, do you want one?" and hands it to me. And it was a few days later that I actually realized what had happened, in terms of my little manifestation game coming true.

I think it's easiest to manifest things that you have no strong emotion about, and if you want to try doing this, I find it to be the most successful way of proving to yourself what LoA can do.

i LOVE that!

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #126
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

IF there's a WILL there's a way ~ It will happen ~
Old 10-12-2018, 07:24 AM   #127
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Yesterday I knew I had a afternoon of a purchasing process at work to endure. I do this on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am still in the training process of this and my boss is insanely meticulous and while he is training me, it is so so so stressful. I become filled with abhorrence which I do not like, and is enough to make me want to move on. Last Tuesday was the absolute worse. A 1 hour job took SIX hours. It is really ridiculous.

He is a nice man, but his need to stay focused on one thing or dissect every single situation until so much time has gone by, we can’t get finished drives me and everyone else insane. My brain becomes flooded and cannot do simple calculations or think at all, which he believes is who I am. I’ve been left feeling like I just want to quit, because I beat myself up big time about this. I am hanging on to this job for a couple of reasons, but this part of it makes me want to run. I have come to simply hate this twice a week part of my job, but only because of my super nice boss hovering and making me a nervous wreck.

Somewhere deep inside I think he likes feeling correct about everything all the time and is real quick to point out any issues, and many times he is incorrect.

the manifesting part:

So yesterday we were set to start at 1pm. All morning I kept visualizing me doing it by myself. (I know I am ready and able to, but he won’t let go of it yet). I kept saying *I can do this, I don’t need him, I need to show him i can do it alone* over and over.. just in the back of my head.

At lunch I hyper focused on manifesting this one thing. Make him go away! I need to prove to myself that I can do this. All I want to do is do the job and be left alone, and see what happens.

At 1:00 pm I came back from lunch, my boss caught me real quick to say there was a meeting he needed to attend and would not be able to sit with me. Before he could say another word I asked if I could start by myself and if he could join me when he is done. I am trying to be sympathetic to the fact that it IS his money and it’s a lot of money I am spending. I need to ease him into this apparently. He said *Yes, that would be fine* He said he would be an hour. WHAT?! Wooohoo !!!

When he came out at 2, I was nearly done without one issue. I let him help me wrap it up and we were done in no time. He THEN said we could do it like this from now on, that obviously I do better without him watching me.

YIPPEE!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2018, 01:59 AM   #128
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP.........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:53 AM   #129
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default Manifest!

update:

Regarding my last post about the process at work that was causing me so much anxiety. I was seriously ready to call it quits.

Things are still going smooth, my boss and I have a much better working relationship and everything has improved.

That one little change, which I manifested has changed it all!

Now if I could manifest finding my lost precious ring......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2020, 12:08 PM   #130
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi friends,

I'm wondering if you can give me some advice. I'm worried about manifesting my... worries lol. I am pretty good about staying positive usually, but I've noticed some intrusive thoughts lately. For example, my mom recently got offered a job in a new city that has high crime rates. So I keep getting this image of her getting robbed, etc.

Whenever I have those thoughts, I get upset and then I worry that because there was a strong emotion attached to that thought, I might accidentally manifest it. I know I shouldn't fret over it (i.e. give the thought more power), but that's hard to do in practice!

So THEN I wind up stressing about manifesting the wrong thing, which brings more negativity!

How do I not worry about my worries?
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote