Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
Yes, I have at least one tattoo. 227 67.76%
Nope, no tatts here. 108 32.24%
Voters: 335. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #181
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Do people with those back pieces stand with their backs to a mirror holding a hand mirror so they can admire the piece or even be reassured that it's still there?

I'm seeing masses and masses of what I call "wallpaper" tattoos on kids these days and endless cultural appropriations almost always meaningless to the bearer.

I've taken to giving extreme advice: if you want a prison tat, go to prison first.
How can I explain to you the unexplainable? I knew a girl of 17 who for her own reasons..designed an elf girl in chains ..it took her a year to finish..tattoos are imprints..meaningful to the bearer and unexplainable to those who may catch a glimpse of them and wonder...it is not meant for you to see and yet if you do, consider yourself privileged..wonder about it's mystical connection to the bearer..do not allow yourself to dwell on mean themes but instead at least celebrate that in this day and age..the young have the freedom to express themselves and their magic however they chooseit's beautiful
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 06:14 PM   #182
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I do have tattoos. I'm currently charging a viewing fee of $5 per tat or $13 for the whole show.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 04:37 AM   #183
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I've had tats for about 30 years. They are quite explainable.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 06:02 AM   #184
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mhmmmm I do.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:20 AM   #185
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Nope, no tats.

Several piercings, though.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 10:58 AM   #186
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

No tats No piercings...........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #187
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation
Default Regrets?

I always wondered if there would be regret for those who got ink in noticeable places. What are they going to think when they're 50? Well, I just turned 50 and got one on my forearm. Noticeable. I'm not worried about what I'm going to think when I'm 80.

I got a tiny Snoopy on my ankle when I was 18. At this pace, my third will be in a nursing home.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 06:40 PM   #188
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

At this rate no-one need worry about what their tats will look like (etc) when they are 80....almost every other 80-year-old will have them too.

Adding " lol": in case anyone again mistakes me for a deep and serious thinker on this topic.

Which, btw, is becoming a serious set of topics...the ownership of one's own skin; the diff between tats and ripped jeans; indelibility; etc
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 09:43 PM   #189
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation

The newer tattoos are something to behold. The artists are really taking it to another level these days. That being said, I enjoy looking at them but would never have one myself. Maybe I'm just too fickle. I know that for some, tattoos help them tell their story. That's one reason I would be reluctant to get inked. I don't necessarily want my narrative spelled out to me or for me. I like a life that's a blank page; dynamic, ever-changing. Just one long shaggy dog story unencumbered by arc or resolution.
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toska For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 10:05 PM   #190
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagster View Post
I always wondered if there would be regret for those who got ink in noticeable places. What are they going to think when they're 50? Well, I just turned 50 and got one on my forearm. Noticeable. I'm not worried about what I'm going to think when I'm 80.

I got a tiny Snoopy on my ankle when I was 18. At this pace, my third will be in a nursing home.
I have no regrets at all.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 10:08 PM   #191
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Yup.... each forearm, chest, collarbone, legs

I like them spread out. Do not want sleeves or to have them bunched together.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:26 AM   #192
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=701................
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:42 AM   #193
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tattoo

Nope, I dislike them.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2018, 02:29 PM   #194
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One full sleeve and working on finishing my other arm. If I keep going my back will be next. I really want something down my spine but have not found "the one" yet.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2018, 02:37 PM   #195
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Four tattoos. Two at the base of my spine, one on my left shoulder, and one on my shin.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2018, 09:06 AM   #196
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Got my first one about a month ago. It's "Family" in a script with a shaky Ancestry leaf for the dot.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:19 PM   #197
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post
Got my first one about a month ago. It's "Family" in a script with a shaky Ancestry leaf for the dot.
That's a great tattoo for someone interested in genealogy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 08:49 PM   #198
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i have come up with inspiration for my next one... funny how that is, you are always thinking of that next one....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2018, 10:58 AM   #199
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i have come up with inspiration for my next one... funny how that is, you are always thinking of that next one....
I think about it daily lol

I take notes and save tat ideas on my phone.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 11:00 PM   #200
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I do: just one - she's a mermaid - she lives on my right shoulder, under my bra strap and she replaces the 40s pin-up girl that used to be there.
I'm actually going to have some work done on my tattoo; hopefully before my birthday next year. I'm going to have something entirely different. It's going to be a heart with barbed wire around it, and maybe a special shade of ruby red for the heart and the blackest ink one can get for the barbed wire.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: