Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-07-2017, 08:49 PM   #101
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I tend to be the hunter.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 12:25 AM   #102
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Im both the hunter and prey... It just happens that way.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 01:14 AM   #103
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm the hunter, but I tend to hang back and observe for awhile before making a move!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:44 AM   #104
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

My style is that of a medium sized cat. I hunt alone. My personal habits are rarely observed. I will lay on a cliff just watching your habits, waiting. You rarely see me.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 06:17 AM   #105
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I'm most comfortable being pursued. I'll flirt in a way that makes my interest known, but I could never make the first move. Yes, prey.
Old 12-20-2017, 07:21 PM   #106
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am definitely a hunter!

I am a very OFOS butch, so I do things in an old fashioned way!!!

BUT I will hunt when I am really interested in someone. There is one here whom I have had THE biggest crush on for several years...she isn't even aware...and I plan to keep it that way!!!
Old 12-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #107
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still the "hunter"..so is my wife,that's how she got me.

Yep, I also got it bad for someone from this site. I'd say over a decade now,goes back to the original site.It's her mind I'm in love with and nothing else.

If she only knew the power she has over me.

Her posts are legendary..for me anyway.

Sad part is she lives far away..might as well be Venus.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 05:50 PM   #108
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

When I saw this thread last night my first thought was...

Good grief... it's been a while!

My second thought was...

Well, I'm definitely not prey. My side thought was... Although ... some femmes are quite adept at letting the Butch think they're not prey. lol

I concluded, so then... I'm a hunter!

I thought back to a time when I hunted... and thought back ... and thought back ... and thought back ... and then I remembered a (now embarrassingly) cocky mantra from my youth ... I don't chase. lol SMH

I was standing in the middle of my kitchen ... with furrowed brow ... trying to recollect how I ever got girlfriend in light of these glaring contradictions... I'm a hunter and I don't chase ... and then... it hit me!

I'm a ... Venus Fly Trap!!

I quite literally laughed out loud when that name and image popped into my head last night. I know... I admit... it may not seem as sexy as hunter or prey but ... more importantly... I've never gone hungry.

This thread has proven to be a most interesting trip down memory lane and self-reflection. Thank you!

p.s. I want y'all to know I resisted the urge to replace Venus Fly Trap with something else that lures and is a lot more Butch!! Let's all pretend I said the very butch... Alligator Snapping Turtle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I was wondering, on this board who likes to persue and who likes to be persued? you know whats your style?

are you the hunter or the prey
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 04:40 PM   #109
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

you find Me in My wranglers and cowboy boots and usually a polo shirt or button down and My ball cap
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:37 PM   #110
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

This has changed radically for me over twenty years. Twenty years ago I was definitely prey.

Last fall I stalked someone at a leather weekend (in order to determine what I might use to start a conversation, nothing more) and eventually wound up offering to buy her a cup of coffee. Success with the coffee and almost success with more but alas it was not to be.

There are still times when I need a clear signal that more might be welcome. So I put a lil bait out there and if it's snapped up, it's on.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:14 PM   #111
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

I will let a butch know I'm interested in hym ~ a look , smile , get hys attention ~ then I'm prey ~
Old 03-07-2018, 09:16 PM   #112
Signmypapyrus

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Signmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST Reputation

When I have dated in the past, I like to pursue. I also date “soft butches” or more feminine dykes (not necessarily femmes) so I guess it works out.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:52 AM   #113
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

It depends on the personality of the person I want to hook-up with. Can vary between butch and andro Top (rare) to serious butch submissive and masochist (frequent) or sammie or even the rare brat personae.

Got to be able to read the person or people in order to make my split second decision where to go. That keeps the excitement up even in my relationship.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #114
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if it's because I'm femme, but I always end up making the first move. I would like to be pursued once, lol.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 11:23 PM   #115
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post
I don't know if it's because I'm femme, but I always end up making the first move. I would like to be pursued once, lol.
I like the femme to make the first gesture, then I'll make a move.
See, I'm one of those smiling, friendly people, and in a lesbian setting my natural friendliness is sometimes read as flirtation, when it's not.
Sometimes I give my closest friends nice 'just because' gifts or pay for dinner, and some of them have thought I was trying to get in their pants.
What does one say to an old, platonic friend who thinks that, when their pants are of zero interest to me?
If I've known them 20+ years I'd usually say, "You wish."
They reply, "No, YOU wish."
"Yeah? You wish I wished."
"You're too wishy washy to wish!"
"You need a trailer for that ego!"
"You need one for your self help books.."
"F*uck that!"
"No, f*ck you , you f*cking f*ck."
"No, thanks."
etc.

After a few dozen rounds of that..we get bored and go back to normal.
But if I get that kind of static from someone I'm not making moves on, I'm sometimes kind of scared to make an actual first move and get the same reaction. Make sense?

I find that lots of femmes tend to be comfortable making moves, and I think it's great. The best lovers I've ever had always made the most memorable first moves.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 11:26 PM   #116
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I always flirt, let them take me from there ~ enough said. lol
Old 10-31-2018, 02:20 AM   #117
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Depends on the person... In general though I think I make the first move to show interest and then go from there. Same way back in high school, with the addition of hand-written notes, drawings, and poetry (To all my ex's: I'm so, so sorry for all that poetry... I mean, it worked..but still.. #angstybabyfemmedyke )
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 02:57 PM   #118
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

Depends. Sometimes I'm the bug and sometimes I'm the windshield.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:48 PM   #119
laura4daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

laura4daddy is on a distinguished road

I'm prey.

*runs off nervously giggling
laura4daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to laura4daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 11:54 PM   #120
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer to think of it as a dance, rather than predator vs. prey. I wouldn't want to do the preying or be preyed upon lol. I'd rather be swept off my feet.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post: