Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 11-05-2018, 12:31 AM   #221
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Help

I want to delete the photo I have in my gallery. How do I do that, please?
Old 11-05-2018, 10:23 AM   #222
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
I want to delete the photo I have in my gallery. How do I do that, please?
Go into the gallery. Click on "My Photos". Then over on the right side you will see "Edit Photo" click on that. Then at the bottom you will see the option to delete the photo.

Hope it works!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2018, 10:04 PM   #223
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Go into the gallery. Click on "My Photos". Then over on the right side you will see "Edit Photo" click on that. Then at the bottom you will see the option to delete the photo.

Hope it works!
Thank you! That worked!
Old 11-17-2019, 05:50 AM   #224
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having problems signing in and playing games in the arcade. I haven't signed in for so long because I'm logged in automatically but now I'm being prompted to do so. Okay so I go to do that and fireSignFemme comes up. Hmm that's not right should be FireSignFemme so I try that. Now sometimes I'm able to log in other times it shows I'm blocked and need permission. Can't fix this.

Second issue when I go to play in the arcade I get the normal click to enable flash player and I do. Then I'm prompted to allow flash player which I do and normally that does the trick. Now though it is requiring me to right click to run adobe flash player. I do and clicking Adobe flash, which is gray does nothing. Then I try clicking on run this program and again nothing.

I've been googling for the flash player problems but all advice is from long ago and not working. Anything new says others are having same issue. Also while on the subject I'm getting a lot of messages that Google isn't going to support adobe flash anymore and then what of the arcade once that happens?

Thanks to anyone able and willing to help.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 03:36 PM   #225
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 26,952 Times in 5,063 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Also while on the subject I'm getting a lot of messages that Google isn't going to support adobe flash anymore and then what of the arcade once that happens?
Oh no, I love playing flash games! Sorry, I don't have any advice to offer, but I too am interested in an answer from anyone who has one.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 09:43 PM   #226
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I think... that's only if you use Chrome as your browser. Why they'd go that route, I don't know. So, other browsers should still work.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 08:55 AM   #227
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Fixed it. I had to update adobe flash. Still haven't figured out why I keep having to log in though. Weird. When I use FSF it lets me in but only have access to certain parts of the site. If I use fireSignFemme then it lets me in and do whatever. However it still isn't keeping me automatically logged in no matter what I do, check, click. Odd. Well I must have done something to mess it up that I'm not remembering. Anyhow if people are running into simillar in the arcade that seems to be a fix, at least temporarially.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2021, 03:54 PM   #228
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am getting an error message when I try to upload pictures to the gallery that the file is too large. Also is there an option to add a picture to the avatar? Thanks so much for any help.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2021, 05:58 PM   #229
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfemme View Post
I am getting an error message when I try to upload pictures to the gallery that the file is too large. Also is there an option to add a picture to the avatar? Thanks so much for any help.
I would try reducing the size of the file in Photoshop or something similar. Maybe take a screen shot of the photo and up load the screen shot. Maybe someone will have other suggestions if this doesn’t work for you.

To upload profile pics you need to have a BFP Supporter II membership. See this link for more info.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2021, 06:16 PM   #230
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 26,952 Times in 5,063 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfemme View Post
I use imgur.com to host my photos, and it gives me a choice of what size I want to upload. Then it gives me a link to use for BFP. I usually choose the medium or large thumbnail size. Good luck!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2021, 07:44 PM   #231
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I would try reducing the size of the file in Photoshop or something similar. Maybe take a screen shot of the photo and up load the screen shot. Maybe someone will have other suggestions if this doesn’t work for you.

To upload profile pics you need to have a BFP Supporter II membership. See this link for more info.
Thanks so much Orema
Old 02-03-2021, 07:45 PM   #232
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I use imgur.com to host my photos, and it gives me a choice of what size I want to upload. Then it gives me a link to use for BFP. I usually choose the medium or large thumbnail size. Good luck!
Thanks so much GeorgiaMa'am.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post: