Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I really need to decorate my place but I don't feel it...

I need to get another job that won't be so tough on my body..

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2021, 06:36 AM   #14742
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

That no matter how one treats you - you can treat them differently and there is a lot to be said for letting things be water under the bridge.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2021, 08:42 AM   #14743
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Papers

I need to register to vote, apply for driver's license, get the car registered, update passport. Had planned on doing these things this week, but will have to wait till we have warmer weather.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2021, 05:09 PM   #14744
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default cijs

Reach I agree with you totally. Some people need to lighten up and let things pass. There is no need to be cheeky and mean once things are over with. I also think that messaging can be misread and cause friction. Till I look in someones' face I really don't know what they are thinking or mean.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2021, 06:29 AM   #14745
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

Another birthday for HRM Queen Elizabeth April 21, 2021 95 yrs of age and going strong. Not much celebration just after the passing of her husband of 72 yrs. Let God save and bless HRM at this, her time of grief.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2021, 09:15 AM   #14746
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

My friend.

She lost her battle with cancer. She was such a high spirited woman. Once was nominated for teacher of the year. She touched so many kids on her life's journey. Right now, I can remember each and every chemo treatment, as she posted a view to the new and different slippers she wore.

Your on my mind💝

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2021, 07:41 AM   #14747
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is that Mother's Day and My sister's birthday are on the same day this year. The day will be filled with sadness and fun ... not sure how that is going to feel. But, we plan on being together on that day .. so I am sure that will help.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2021, 07:53 PM   #14748
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

I hear you reach, celebrating mothers day is about the worst time of year for me. I always bought something nice for my mom and would take her to dinner somewhere nice with my father. Later she preferred to stay home and order Chinese which was fine. I always gave my sister a gift and card on mothers day as she took such a part in raising me when mom was busy with the other two. A card to someone who is like a mother to me and she was. I miss them both so much sometimes I wonder how I have gone on but it is as it is.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2021, 09:12 PM   #14749
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Where my son's present is. I'd have thought his gift would be here by now but patiently we sit and wait. Okay maybe not so patiently. Well his birthday isn't until the end of this month so fortunately there is still plenty of time to get him something else if it doesn't turn up. I hope it does. I think he'll really like it. It's a display made out of wood from a bourbon barrel that he can rest stoppers in as he collects them. Wow, think how much bourbon he'd have to drink to get that many stoppers. Well hopefully he doesn't like to drink alone and will be sharing it with friends.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2021, 03:31 PM   #14750
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post India....

PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2021, 05:00 PM   #14751
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Tomorrow. My sister and niece and I were supposed to spend the day together. But, plans have changed and my niece is going to take my sister somewhere for Mother's Day. So, that means I will be here hanging out - trying to remember to keep the good memories in the forefront of my mind and to also shed tears if I have too. However, I also know even though this is a day set aside to remember how special our Mom's are to us - every day was that day for me when my Mom was alive- I think on Mother's Day I just let her know a bit more than I did throughout the year.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2021, 10:00 AM   #14752
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post What's On My Mind....

I need to cut ties with a Narcissist who is a family member.... sooner rather than later.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2021, 06:25 PM   #14753
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The healthcare organization that I work for updated the timekeeping and PTO system. Tomorrow is the first payday in the updated system. I think there will be glitches in the system and at least some of the staff that I supervise will have issues with the system which could mean incorrect direct deposits. I will spend the morning in the office making sure they are all set. I supervise 30 people and I am hoping the system will correctly pay them.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2021, 09:22 PM   #14754
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default On your mind

The two hour conversation with my brother yesterday when I said what needed to be said for a long time. I think he needs anger management and he agreed instead of getting angry. His rages only hurts himself and he is really a gentle kind man who needs answers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2021, 04:10 AM   #14755
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I have a tingling sensation in my neck that comes and goes. Got an ultrasound yesterday to see if it’s from a pinched nerve but they didn’t find anything. Saw a physician’s assistant a week or so ago and she doesn’t think it’s an indication of an oncoming aneurism or stroke. Wishing I could see my doctor in Cali. Not sure what I’ll do next.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2021, 08:23 PM   #14756
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got news today that is going to affect work for a long time to come. I'm not sure how to unpack it, really. They are consolidating two stores into one. Mine is the largest so that will be the home store and the smaller store will be a satellite store that is only open 3 days out of the week. I'll go back to being open 7 days a week. The manager there will come to my store as an equal "co-manager".

This is someone who has radically opposite political views as me, is outspoken about them in person and on social media and is notorious for not wearing her mask. She has a very strong personality and is a regular smoker so the office will smell of faint smoke all of the time with a light cover of perfume, like her current office does. I'm sensitive to smoke so that's going to go over like a lead balloon.

Oh, and instead of 85% of our quarterly bonuses that we get now, we'll each get 50% minus percentages for others that helped out too during the quarter. THAT is not sitting well with either of us.

My boss told us on a video call as he was driving so he wouldn't have to look us in the eye when he told us. I kinda want to knee the Hell out of him but I know it's not his decision. I still want to kick him for being such a coward, though. He was one when he took my employee to run another store too.

This is happening so I need to find my center on it so I can do the best job possible but I'm going to wallow in my misery for just a wee bit longer. I need to grieve for all of the planned OT I will not be getting now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2021, 07:37 PM   #14757
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Being Thankful, tonight.

I'm thankful for everything I've got: My health, life here at home and so thankful for my Love (rico).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2021, 04:32 AM   #14758
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Unpacking the kitchen

Finally got the cabinets in the kitchen cut yesterday and the fridge is fitting in nicely. Now I can continue unpacking the kitchen boxes. Just have to decide what I’m going to keep and what to give away or toss out since I’m working with a lot less kitchen space.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2021, 09:42 AM   #14759
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've worked two days with the other manager and my fears were justified. She has been spotty about the masking and has gotten defensive when I asked her to wear it around me, saying that she "doesn't have germs and I won't catch anything from her". Neither of us are vaccinated and she is refusing to get it done, so this is a push to get me to work harder now that I will have more time off to get that taken care of to protect myself. She has a large family and is almost never alone so that's a massive uptick in my exposure risk.

Neither of us want this and have spit balled several scenarios as to why the home office is doing it. In the end, both of us agree that it will wind up with only one left standing. I'm not sure if the Highlander theme will be an intentional effect but it definitely reflects that this is not the same company I started working for over a decade ago. Now would be a great time to win the lottery or develop a new app that can be sold for billions. Since I don't have the tech know-how for that and I've had little luck wishing myself independently wealthy, that leaves the former option.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2021, 10:05 AM   #14760
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Finally got the cabinets in the kitchen cut yesterday and the fridge is fitting in nicely. Now I can continue unpacking the kitchen boxes. Just have to decide what I’m going to keep and what to give away or toss out since I’m working with a lot less kitchen space.

I have been thinking about doing the same thing. I have a secondary hand mixer that just takes up room in a drawer and gets in the way every time I try to get anything out of that drawer or shut it. I have only used it once, and it's an awkward shape and takes up a lot of room. I have multiple measuring cups and spoons, and utensils that have been melted or damaged in one way or another. I have three tea balls. I would be a lot happier with my drawers if I would get rid of some of that crap.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: