Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 12-16-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Words With Friends? Hello, my name is...

This thread came at the suggestion of a certain redhead. And I agreed. So here it is. This thread is for Word with Friend players. What is the best word you ever played? How many points? What's a word you use without fail? What words make you "murderous"? Or maybe you just suffered a painful loss.

I will start. Someone, a certain tarot reader tried to block the triple lane with anon of all words. But fret not, I had a trusty c. So! I made canon going across and the lovely flo to connect with the c.

I still got my triple.

On a not so joyous note, Julie beat me like I stole something yesterday. That was a sad day.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 04:49 AM   #2
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really sad because when I saw the title I thought this was about the World Wrestling Federation and I thought I was going to have an opportunity to tell you that when I was a kid I wished that Jake "the Snake" Roberts was my dad.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #3
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I play but I am not an addict. I am however, only as good as my opponent.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:34 AM   #4
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
This thread came at the suggestion of a certain redhead. And I agreed. So here it is. This thread is for Word with Friend players. What is the best word you ever played? How many points? What's a word you use without fail? What words make you "murderous"? Or maybe you just suffered a painful loss.

I will start. Someone, a certain tarot reader tried to block the triple lane with anon of all words. But fret not, I had a trusty c. So! I made canon going across and the lovely flo to connect with the c.

I still got my triple.

On a not so joyous note, Julie beat me like I stole something yesterday. That was a sad day.

i am not an addict...i can quit at any time..the 8,10 or 12 games i have going mean's nothing at all..

P.S. hey GT wanna friend me on FB so we (i can win a game) can play WWF?

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:42 AM   #5
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I play but had to cut down on how many games I had going on at once! I just don't have that much time to play

I also thought this was a wrestling thread and although I loved Jake the Snake Roberts I was gaga over Jimmy Superfly Snuka !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:55 AM   #6
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
I play but had to cut down on how many games I had going on at once! I just don't have that much time to play

I also thought this was a wrestling thread and although I loved Jake the Snake Roberts I was gaga over Jimmy Superfly Snuka !
BTW...dont play with the above person...she cheats..

Ursula Le Guin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Damn it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

LOL I was thinkin' it's a WRESTLING thread YESSSSSS!!!

Ahh well I'll have to supress those memories now....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #8
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Someone just foiled my perfect triple score plan with eh. Really? eh?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #9
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Exclamation

someone just threw down a challenge...

Ursula Le Guin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #10
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I still got my triple.

Do you have to be a member of Facebook to play this word game? Who knew? Here I have been muddling about doing Two Word Phrase and Word Association.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #11
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Do you have to be a member of Facebook to play this word game? Who knew? Here I have been muddling about doing Two Word Phrase and Word Association.
Yes, it is a FB game. It isn't here on the Planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I am going to change GentleTiger to ImpatientTiger!
Ha! Say, can you or a member of the Admin team change the name of the thread to something more accurate? Can't have folks being all traumatized because their hopes of a wrestling discussion were dashed. And no, you cannot call it "Must Smite the Tiger"

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #12
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Oh hell......I have it on my iPhone....
and have YET to win a single game!
So, if you would like to win, just start a game with me...

Beware though that if I am traveling, it takes a day or
three for me to respond...

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #13
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Alright...downloading the app now. You have all piqued my interest.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #14
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

just started playing it on FB, but i don't know what i'm doing

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #15
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah I don't know how to play either.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #16
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Yeah I don't know how to play either.
Looks like just a good ole fashion game of Scrabble!! Fun

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #17
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
Looks like just a good ole fashion game of Scrabble!! Fun
You are right! And it's addicting. I blame June and Dixie for my addiction because heaven forbid I take responsibility for my own actions! I just started playing. I think it was last week or the week before. The only thing is you can only play with one person at a time as far as I know. But you can have multiple games going.

Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing WwF stories except for those about beating the Tiger. ha!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #18
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You are right! And it's addicting. I blame June and Dixie for my addiction because heaven forbid I take responsibility for my own actions! I just started playing. I think it was last week or the week before. The only thing is you can only play with one person at a time as far as I know. But you can have multiple games going.

Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing WwF stories except for those about beating the Tiger. ha!

I love Scrabble. It is my favorite game for many years now but I am not sure I can afford to get addicted to yet another deterrent. BFP is all I can handle.

Signing off from my place of employment.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #19
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Words With Friends addict.

My username is: careysparkle

Game me!
Old 12-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #20
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few games going at one time on my phone, I have yet to play it on FB.

Bring it on kitty.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:

Tags
losers always whine, players never win