Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dreams

I went back to sleep this morning and dreamed about work travel. I have been traveling a lot lately. In my dream I was running around hotels and airports. At the airport I stopped to see where I was and a femme started talking to me then asked for my contact information. I thought wow I just got picked up in an airport. Then I woke up.

The interesting part is in real life a very young femme was chatting me up in the check outline line at the convenience store yesterday. I wonder if that is what caused my dream?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 05:06 AM   #202
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream in which there was a giant tree. It was a tree of life and it felt very Labyrinth-ish. It was dying and there were octopus babies tucked in the folds of the tree and some Girl Scout types and I were trying to figure out how to save the babies. They were soooo cute with their little Buddha bellies and squiggly tentacles.

The babies, that is, not the other girls.

This is what happens when I discuss politics close to bed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 07:37 AM   #203
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I knew there had to be a good reason why an old forgotten friend and co-worker, I hadn't seen in 18 years, talked to me for awhile, in a dream I had the night before last. When I woke up, I looked her up @ peoplefinders. Deep down, I knew what I would find there, because these dreams have happened before with others. The site said she was deceased. No...she had just visited me to let me know she's doing OK. Thank-You, V.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 07:41 AM   #204
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
I knew there had to be a good reason why an old forgotten friend and co-worker, I hadn't seen in 18 years, talked to me for awhile, in a dream I had the night before last. When I woke up, I looked her up @ peoplefinders. Deep down, I knew what I would find there, because these dreams have happened before with others. The site said she was deceased. No...she had just visited me to let me know she's doing OK. Thank-You, V.

I think I would find that both unsettling and comforting at the same time, I am sorry for your loss.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 07:34 AM   #205
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dreams

Last night I dreamed that I was running errands and running out of time to finish the errands. I would go to the wrong store or run into a friend from my youth. It became stressful as I ran out of time before all the errands were finished.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 03:59 AM   #206
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I kept dreaming that I was in this old broken down trailer, and it caught fire. It was a slow burning fire. Each time I had to leave a room because the fire got close, that room would start to burn. I was really wheezy last night and in my dream I was struggling to breathe. In my dream I would go outside and people would be telling me to get my stuff. I grabbed my paperwork and set it on outside of the door, but would go back in. While inside I am sitting at a table trying to do some paperwork. I finally just work up and didn't go back to sleep.

I looked this up in my Dream interpreting book and it says:

The fire is an omen of an impending trouble if it burned you, if you did not get burned the news is good. To observe a house that is on fire forecast and urgent appeal for help from a close family friend or relative

Per the book; to dream that you lived in a trailer home suggest that you feel unimportant and worthless. It also means that you were willing to take on any challenge and are able to adapt to any situation.

Interesting
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 01:49 PM   #207
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Ciaran -- I've been meaning to ask you about the sleep paralysis, you had mentioned it to me before.

I had something like that happen a couple of months ago, I was napping in the middle of the day, kind of laying on my side when I felt like someone was leaning over me, pressing down with their upper body so I couldn't move. I was trying to call out for help, but of course, no sound would come out, it felt very real to me, like I was awake and could feel the pressure acutely.

Is that similar to what you have experienced? Or does yours not manifest with a "being" pressing down on you?
When this first happen to me I had to slap myself to make sure I wasn't going crazy.I woke up feeling someone or something laying on top of me. Happen every night for one week and each time this entity woke me up it felt to me less and less weight. Like the first time I felt like its "whole body" on me and buy the fifth night it felt like only its top upper torso pressing down on me.It was not sexual in any way, that's how I took it,but it wanted something.It felt like a nightmare I could not wake up from, truly a scary experience.It came back a few more times and I took some drastic measures and finally succeeded driving this being out of my life.

I gave more detail about this to people who study the paranormal and was told a succubus had made contact with me.I am not a sis male but I do have strong male tendencies.I also believe in the native American two-spirit and this thing whatever it was simply mistook me for a man. Can't say it be the first time I was identified that way..in this world and the spirit world.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 07:58 AM   #208
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

So last night I had this crazy dream that I was at an amusement park. There was this huge water ride which was so high up that people have to be lifted up by crane to get to the top. I wanted to ride this thing so badly that I stood in line forever in the heat and just when it was my turn they told me the ride was closed.

According to my dream dictionary amusement parks indicate I need to relax.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #209
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

I don't remember my dreams except when it involves a death. Last year I had a dream and sure as chit within 2 months my dad had passed. I had a dream that I found my mom passed. I live with her and this is the one thing I really worry about.

I hope it is just fear invading my unconscious mind. Only time will tell
Old 09-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #210
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
I don't remember my dreams except when it involves a death. Last year I had a dream and sure as chit within 2 months my dad had passed. I had a dream that I found my mom passed. I live with her and this is the one thing I really worry about.

I hope it is just fear invading my unconscious mind. Only time will tell
they say you dream about what you want the most, and what you fear the most.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:36 PM   #211
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
they say you dream about what you want the most, and what you fear the most.
That may hold some truth.The other night I dreamt of someone's screen name (from this site) and went looking for her in my dream.In my dream I saw a row of houses and felt she was inside one of these homes but which one? I just kept thinking her screen name.
I didn't dare call out her name(screen name) because,well,she scares me.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2017, 03:17 AM   #212
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
That may hold some truth.The other night I dreamt of someone's screen name (from this site) and went looking for her in my dream.In my dream I saw a row of houses and felt she was inside one of these homes but which one? I just kept thinking her screen name.
I didn't dare call out her name(screen name) because,well,she scares me.
this is super interesting!
Old 09-26-2017, 05:19 AM   #213
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a feature film worthy dream about the good guys versus the bad guys and pretty much everyone trying to kill me.

Rude!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 10:24 PM   #214
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default Odd dreams, odd person

Most nights I have a very real dream that I'm at work taking care of patients. Wake up with a start truly believing that I fell asleep at work endangering a critical patient. I wake up and start getting out of bed. My Partner needs to talk me down and convincing that We are in bed and that I am caring for a critical patient. Sometimes that takes awhile. Lately, I have been waking in a disoriented state. This morning, I woke in a strange place with my Partner looking very different. She was Asian, and She doesn't have any Asian blood. Turned my head looked back, and She was Herself.

Afraid to go see a neurologist. What if it's Alzheimer's or another organic brain disease. Scared to see a shrink...maybe I'm going crazy. Afraid to tell my psychiatrist friend, she might diagnose me with some weird disorder. I mean, I'm already OCD, a major germaphobe (after work, used to take bleach in the shower with me) and agoraphobic.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 07:46 AM   #215
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night, I had seriously weird dreams but I can't remember them anymore. I lost them about 10 minutes after waking. The night before, I dreamed I was suffocating. I was sleeping and couldn't breathe and then I'd wake and realize it was a dream and then do it all over again. All night. It made for a long night.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 02:47 PM   #216
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Last night I dreamt that i was trying to hang up a picture and i couldn't get it to hang right.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:36 PM   #217
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Last night I dreamt that i was trying to hang up a picture and i couldn't get it to hang right.

I HATE that!

Probably something you feel out of control about, I'd say.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 06:55 PM   #218
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I HATE that!

Probably something you feel out of control about, I'd say.
Well actually my Mel was standing there telling me *you are missing the nail, thats not right* and i kept trying to get the picture on the nail.....

What the heck?!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 07:52 AM   #219
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I had borrowed a piece of clothing from one of my sisters and messed it up somehow. I also borrowed a pink dress with no sleeves from my aunt. There was a string hanging and it kept bothering me. I discovered the string was attached to the belt which was made up of little ropes and twisted to make a belt. The string was stained from chili. My older sister then pointed out that I have a chili stain across the front of the dress by the belt. My sister found a tag that said the dress cost $9,878.00. I cried and cried but then my aunt came and said she only paid $100 because the daughter of the lady she bought it from was a dressmaker and she had tons of dresses. I continued crying and saying I was never borrowing clothes again.

So bizarre. I'd be interested to know what this means.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 12:01 PM   #220
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I had borrowed a piece of clothing from one of my sisters and messed it up somehow. I also borrowed a pink dress with no sleeves from my aunt. There was a string hanging and it kept bothering me. I discovered the string was attached to the belt which was made up of little ropes and twisted to make a belt. The string was stained from chili. My older sister then pointed out that I have a chili stain across the front of the dress by the belt. My sister found a tag that said the dress cost $9,878.00. I cried and cried but then my aunt came and said she only paid $100 because the daughter of the lady she bought it from was a dressmaker and she had tons of dresses. I continued crying and saying I was never borrowing clothes again.

So bizarre. I'd be interested to know what this means.
Wow! That sounds like a nightmare. Sorry that you had such a bad dream Wrang1er.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings