Old 06-05-2018, 06:07 AM   #13961
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,987 Times in 23,021 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I've been working on decluttering too. It feels like there needs to be some sort of 12 Step program around this because I'm finding it incredibly difficult to do. Well it's all done now... It's just I keep wanting to go back to certain boxes and retrieve stuff, I'm really having to white knuckle it to refrain from doing so. I watched this show once where some sort of psychic healer person was helping a woman declutter and they had to go over each piece and do this whole letting go ritual of saying goodbye to everything item by item. Oh and they had to thank the stuff they released/gave back to the universe too. One... item... at... a... time. Well I'm not Methuselah. I figure I've got maybe 30 good years left on this planet – I don't want to waste 10 of it on this crud. Nope I have to get rid of this stuff. Even then I'll still have all that stuff of mine in my son's storage unit to go through.
I'm doing the same thing. Some things aren't too hard to toss but there are some items that I am ridiculously attached to and they are not particularly meaningful---no particularly sentimental memories or events connected to it.

My connection to 'stuff' is stupid but I'm getting through it slowly. I just keep telling myself, "What is the worst that will happen if I donate/gift/trash this?" Most of the time, the answer is "I'll have to buy it again" which is silly when you think of my attachment to it.

The money's gone so I'm not 'saving' anything by keeping the item and I'm not considering getting rid of anything that I use regularly. Everything on the chopping block is stuff that I can't use at all or have not used in months or even years.

I totally understand what you are saying!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 10:10 AM   #13962
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

Thanked 25,842 Times in 8,437 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

All this preparation for carpet is ridiculous. I can see spending the money on other certain things on the house. I just wish they would move out, this house is gonna end up bleeding them dry.
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 02:34 PM   #13963
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
That I sometimes struggle to understand why, how or what.....
What about “When”? Ducking!!

Stefan
hopelessromantic69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopelessromantic69 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #13964
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Thanked 1,784 Times in 572 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about how more often than not the price we pay for things does not necessarily match the quality. However, I was also thinking it depends on the item being purchased. Like I pay a lot for my shoes and sneakers and they last me a long time. Then today I bought a new pair of earbuds w/ mic for $30 after sending back the $150 Beats pair that I had. I synced the new set in less than 5 minutes and the buds fit perfectly in my ears. Again paid less- and got better quality than paying more.

However, I shall also say it really does depend on what you are buying. I would not use a blanket statement and say ALL things high priced do not match in quality, etc.

It would be cool to have a thread where people could give examples like I did. It would be interesting to see what others think and what things they have purchased that fall in line on either side of the fence.
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #13965
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Keeper of my own heart

Thanked 1,747 Times in 497 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I was thinking about how more often than not the price we pay for things does not necessarily match the quality. However, I was also thinking it depends on the item being purchased. Like I pay a lot for my shoes and sneakers and they last me a long time. Then today I bought a new pair of earbuds w/ mic for $30 after sending back the $150 Beats pair that I had. I synced the new set in less than 5 minutes and the buds fit perfectly in my ears. Again paid less- and got better quality than paying more.

However, I shall also say it really does depend on what you are buying. I would not use a blanket statement and say ALL things high priced do not match in quality, etc.

It would be cool to have a thread where people could give examples like I did. It would be interesting to see what others think and what things they have purchased that fall in line on either side of the fence.
Thats a great idea for a thread Reach and hacks and dupes as you suggest would be useful too.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 04:39 PM   #13966
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Prepping for my class on Saturday to see if i get the job or just to further my training and discuss pay rate, etc seeming it sounds like i got the job.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 04:47 PM   #13967
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,316 Times in 1,274 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My ex works at the same agency as I do which is fine because we are both very professional and don't work in the same division but sometimes I have to interact with her which can be somewhat dysregulating.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 09:39 AM   #13968
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Thanked 18,117 Times in 5,122 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Home repair.

Looks like the fire alarm on my high ceiling is malfunctioning. I am pondering trying to fix it on my own or call an electrician.

The main issue is that I hate climbing the extension ladder when I am alone. I am not a young buck anymore. Ugh.

I am pondering the situation.

The electrician was here yesterday and for 100 bucks he relieved my mind that I do not have an electrical issue at my smoke detector. We came up with a solution to the battery issue by using a smoke detector that will be hard wired to the house with no backup battery (on order).

More than that I made friends with two local men. The electrician's helper seemed like an "old hippie" and I get along very well with old hippies.

Well worth 100 bucks.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #13969
Canela
Femme Forever

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Extraordinaire
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe
Relationship Status:
Life is but a dream...

Thanked 6,254 Times in 1,640 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, I'm trying not to think...I have a huge decision to make about work and a new, more specific job to my licensing and I gave it up to my higher power to help with it...

but it keeps creeping in...

(Sigh)

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

...my favorite color is you...~AJR
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #13970
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,928 Times in 574 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Almost everything people do in life today seems to have a mobile app.... Why can't I find an app that gives me more time in a day whilst still getting all the things done that I need? Someone needs to make one of those!
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #13971
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

My background check isnt done yet but i know there isnt anything on it. I heard there was a glitch in the new computer system at work.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 06:45 PM   #13972
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Thanked 18,117 Times in 5,122 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I found out today that the next family party will be in Brazil. I was hoping for a 4th of July party but that will not happen. I will be saving up for Brazil and I hope that mom can come too.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 12:01 AM   #13973
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,300 Times in 5,182 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

.........Hope you enjoy it!

Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book
Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 08:12 PM   #13974
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

How I find that I am in a place in my life where it is the little things that move me. Where I feel and see far better than I ever have. There is need for grand gestures or extravagant things. A smile, a flirt, or a bashful look- it is amazing what happens when your heart and mind are open.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:48 PM   #13975
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,341 Times in 3,541 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A battery bank busbar. Dammit.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2018, 06:09 AM   #13976
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
How I find that I am in a place in my life where it is the little things that move me. Where I feel and see far better than I ever have. There is need for grand gestures or extravagant things. A smile, a flirt, or a bashful look- it is amazing what happens when your heart and mind are open.
I meant to say there is NO need for grand gestures or extravagant things. THIS is what happens when I am wiped out from the day and try to write.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:02 PM   #13977
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

why am i still single again? jk ^^ hope the next days will be ok ^^
Old 07-07-2018, 09:12 PM   #13978
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,300 Times in 5,182 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

.........Hope you enjoy it!

Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book
Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:01 AM   #13979
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Many things are on my mind. Most of which put me to feeling happy. I feel the anticipation of good things. I will keep my heart and mind open to it all.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #13980
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,341 Times in 3,541 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My new Rav4...I'm thankful for it, but I just can't seem to like it or love it as much as I loved my truck. I didn't realize until it was gone how much I enjoyed that simple, base of the line Tacoma.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: