Old 02-17-2018, 08:31 PM   #27141
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,887 Times in 23,000 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I've had petite white northern beans, baby carrots, tiny garlic cloves and bits of smoked spiral ham simmering in the crockpot, all day long. When I sit for a bowl of soup for supper, later tonight, I'll probably toast some tiny slices of rustic sourdough bread, and have that with my soup.
I picked up some sourdough today! I'm going to make sourdough grilled cheese sandwiches tomorrow since it'll be a snow day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 11:14 AM   #27142
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 23,804 Times in 7,567 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having a cup of that soup I made yesterday for lunch today, but tonight I'm making southern fried chicken, mashed potatoes.and gravy, and a small garden salad.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 06:50 PM   #27143
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,961 Times in 2,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- Baked chicken
- Cornbread celery dressing
- stir fried cabbage
- lemon squares

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 07:29 PM   #27144
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

Thanked 25,819 Times in 8,430 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Crawfish crawfish and crawfish!

With all the goodies.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 08:23 PM   #27145
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 8,968 Times in 2,285 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

a chicken breast, milk to drink

eating my 2nd ice cream cone for dessert right now ... knowing a third will follow
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 05:05 AM   #27146
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.

Thanked 24,058 Times in 5,746 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was stuffed peppers and tonight will probably be chicken picatta over riced cauliflower.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #27147
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 17,759 Times in 3,901 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Low carb beef burritos. Those two net carb tortillas are a godsend.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #27148
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

ice cream cones
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 07:31 PM   #27149
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I warmed up the rest of the southern fried chicken and creamy mashed potatoes for supper tonight..... it was even better the second time around. SO delish.

<<<<<<~~ I'm in a food coma and ready for bedtime.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 07:39 PM   #27150
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,887 Times in 23,000 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had the kale pecan cranberry salad I like so much. The honey mustard horseradish dressing really sets it off and gives it a kick. I also had 2 very small pieces of sourdough bread and some pom cherry juice.

DC had pasta and sauce.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 08:59 PM   #27151
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,647 Times in 5,483 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I had a veggie burger with fries and diet Coke to drink.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 10:07 PM   #27152
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,961 Times in 2,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- burger, charcoal grilled, medium, cheddar cheese, no veg
- waffle fries with blue cheese dipping sauce
- M&Ms and milk for dessert

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 07:12 PM   #27153
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

I've got that northern white bean soup with spiral smoked ham, in the crockpot for supper..... but I made an homemade Apple cake, with cherries on top, for dessert. The house smells SO good! It was my afternoon cooking activity while watching the snowfall outside.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 07:16 PM   #27154
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Foreverly ♡

Thanked 54,094 Times in 13,572 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the rest of the Italian Wedding Soup... so sad its all gone!

Join the Holiday Card Exchange here!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 07:20 PM   #27155
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
transbutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Chinese

Wonton soup
Mixed vegetable stir fry
“We have not always been forced to pass, to go underground, in order to work and live. We have a right to live openly and proudly...when our lives are suppressed, everyone is denied an understanding of the rich diversity of sex and gender expression and experience that exist in human society.”
― Leslie Feinberg, Transgender Warriors
Stronghealer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 07:25 PM   #27156
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.

Thanked 24,058 Times in 5,746 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Burger, fries, soda.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 08:54 PM   #27157
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I was in a training class all day. I sure missed my cereal in my cubicle at work, plus subway footlong for breakfast ... late getting home, for dinner I ate a couple of beef hot dogs from the gas station when I stopped for gas ... gulped them down so quickly I did not taste them much which is a good thing because I know from historical experience they really are not much tasty ... but they did the job and that is what mattered.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 09:15 PM   #27158
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

Thanked 25,819 Times in 8,430 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Noodle dish mom made. A soda to drink.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #27159
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Relationship Status:
his favorite

Thanked 16,606 Times in 4,526 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

mushroom burger-from "eat figs not pigs"
really wonderful veggie burger-the best (in fact)
Caramelized Onions
2 yellow onions, sliced
2 TBS canola oil
1 tsp Kosher salt
Mushroom Patties
1 LB baby bella mushrooms, roughly chopped
2/3 cup vegan & gluten free breadcrumbs
1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese, optional
2 vegan eggs
1/4 c chopped walnuts (my version)
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
4 tsp olive oil, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
For the Burgers
4 Vegan & Gluten Free burger buns
4 slices vegan cheese of your choice, optional
2 cups loosely packed arugula
2 tsp sherry vinegar
INSTRUCTIONS
Caramelized Onions
Add oil to a saute pan on medium-low heat
Add onions, cover and cook for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently
Remove cover, increase heat to medium-high and cook an additional 6-8 minutes, scraping up any brown bits
If onions are too dry, add about 1/4 water and cook an additional 2-3 minutes
Set aside
Mushroom Patties
In a large skillet on medium heat, add 2 teaspoons oil, garlic and mushrooms. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and saute the mushrooms until most of the liquid has been cooked out, about 10-12 minutes. Add walnuts.
Remove mushrooms from heat and transfer the mushrooms to a food processor
Pulse mushrooms for about 30 seconds to 1 minute
Transfer the mushrooms to a bowl and combine with vegan eggs, vegan Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Mix thoroughly to combine all the ingredients.
Using your hands, form 4 mushroom patties
Cook the mushroom patties with remaining 2 teaspoons of oil on medium high heat for about 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through
Serve mushroom patties with gluten free & vegan toasted buns, 1/4 cup arugula tossed in 1/2 teaspoon sherry vinegar, caramelized onions, and favorite vegan cheese slices

Served w/mixed green salad & sweet potato cottage fries

Homemade cookies (for dessert)
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 06:01 PM   #27160
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Engaged to JD.

Thanked 42,320 Times in 7,777 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I had one of those days where I feel like gnawing on the bloody leg-bone of a couple of folks but I think I'll settle for Greek yogurt and coffee.
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner