Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-03-2016, 01:30 AM   #1421
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pet Ownership

Finding this while oneline searching for a card for someone who's not feeling well - This is SO Monte the Magnificent (my cat) when I'm sleeping and he wants his food Ta Now!

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 09:58 PM   #1422
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

The word "titty" said with a quasi-British accent.

(you KNOW you just tried it!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 04:19 PM   #1423
Runner

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Runner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST Reputation

My 80yr old Mother when I picked her up today to go for lunch who told me that she "had trimmed her bush right back" when I asked her what she had done this morning.

She's an avid gardener but unfortunately I have the sense of humour of a teenage boy

I may have just laughed again to myself just now...sad, I know.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Runner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2016, 11:06 AM   #1424
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation
Default This...

Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2016, 09:33 PM   #1425
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked me up

Today my sweetheart read me a story from CNN about a foreign diplomat that was attacked in a restaurant by 2 men "wielding a cream pie".

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2016, 09:42 PM   #1426
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

My Mom called and:

Mom: whatcha doing?

Me: watching the ballgame

Mom: huh, the ballgame's over!

Me: Well, no it's not over, I'm watching it.

Mom: Well, I was watching it too, why did I turn it off?

Me: I dunno Ma, why did ya turn it off?

Mom: I dunno.. I gotta go watch the game... bye.... click!
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 07:49 AM   #1427
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM   #1428
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

Kitty inside the house lining up with a lizard on windowsil outside the house... lol
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 11:10 AM   #1429
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

My nephew, Jefferson who just turned 6 on Friday. He came home from kindergarten yesterday and told his mom (my sister) not to vote for Ronald Trump. He said Ronald Trump is racist. He doesn't like brown people (my nephews are half Pacific Islanders) and he doesn't like gays. He said Ronald Trump would make Aunt Ro (me) leave the country.

Not sure where he got this information but it definitely cracked me up! The things kids say.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 03:11 PM   #1430
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

We had our big annual evaluation at work today and yesterday. When our Contracting Officer's Rep. wrapped up and left today, we were all in a state of celebration over how well we think the evaluation went. Hooray!

But I was reminded of how hilariously awkward high-fives can be when I witnessed one that went to the tune of something like this...

And since I am so easily amused, here are some other pretty funny high five fails...

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2016, 09:26 AM   #1431
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Old 09-23-2016, 04:28 PM   #1432
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Reading all the July comments on FB saying how bad the Patriots are going to do these first four games, 3 down and 1 to go.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 09:46 AM   #1433
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sounds like a viable plan to me.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2016, 12:43 PM   #1434
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my grandson in his very first t-ball game. His first at bat, he hit the ball and ran to the pitchers mound and ran around it twice, then he kinda ran around all willy nilly until a coach caught him and sent him to first base. lol

When the other team was batting, he took his glove off, tossed it on the ground and played in the dirt the entire time, even throwing a few handfuls in the air... lol

His next at bat he hit the ball and ran to third base.... lol
None of the kids did any better and it was adorable to watch.

Did I mention that he just turned 3 last month?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 08:01 AM   #1435
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

French Maids Outfit

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 09:08 AM   #1436
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My kid.

Yesterday I texted her to let her know I was coming home to get my sneakers that I needed for work..

She retorts with " ok ma. Ill be sure to break up the party and send the strippers home"

To which I reply...that's EXACTLY why I let you know I'm on my way.

I'm not my mother. I don't want to know my kid's business!
Old 11-10-2016, 04:09 PM   #1437
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seth Meyers

Old 11-19-2016, 10:52 AM   #1438
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

While I was babysitting... my grandson Cayden, who will be 2 in Dec kept knocking his sippy cup to the floor and saying.. get it maw maw.. after 3 times of this, I reached over and knocked the sippy cup to the floor and it rolled under the couch... He was shocked!!.. got in the floor , looked under the couch and said... my cuppy.... jumped up and shook his finger at me and said "NO NO... YOU'RE A BAD BOY MAW MAW".....lmao...

The best part is I got it all on video!!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 07:37 AM   #1439
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

"I love the internet. It's like: going for short walk, getting distracted by a butterfly, and waking up in Hannibal Lecter's basement"

Michael Shanks

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 08:22 PM   #1440
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to my best friend tell several outrageously funny stories today, and both of us laughing so hard that they could hardly finish their story-telling. We cracked up so loud, while sitting in the truck, that I think bystanders were ready to call the cops on us for public intoxication!!

I needed that belly laugh!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: