Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post

Somebody please tell me that if he burns his eyes out, he can't be president anymore.
Well, his dementia is percolating and he just added his retinas to the mix.

Idiot.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 10:45 PM   #1562
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

An 8 minute long video of my niece on her way home from having her wisdom teeth removed. My ribs hurt from laughing she's sooooo funny!!
She DEMANDED her mom stop at Subway and went thru a detailed list of what she wanted, right down to the mayo...
She kept saying the tooth fairy took her tongue, too.
She made them change the radio station 100 times...
Then asked to go play in the rain puddles...
She commented about another car on the road and then demanded her mom to let her "get behind the wheel", she'd "show them the right way to drive"!
She got upset and asked her mom if she'd bleed out"? Mom said no, she responded "good, cause I wanna live!!"
"I want Subway! Not apple sauce!....(long pause)... (looking into camera, wiping her make up away) "They won't feed me and they let me ugly cry."
Omg....too much!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 05:32 PM   #1563
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

I was in my backyard finishing up some stuff and had my side gate open when I looked up and saw an unsavory character that had apparently decided that he was free to roam around my backyard, since the gate was open. It appeared as though he was unaware that I was in the backyard so, rather than say anything and alert him to the fact that I was there, and knew he was there, I opened the back door and let my not-so-little, very protective dog, out. That guy about shit himself when she rounded the corner and realized he was there, and promptly proceeded to give chase when he took off running. Needless to say, she was not happy! The guy made it to the front yard where he landed into the loving arms of my across the street neighbor, who just so happens to be a Sergeant for the Sheriff's Department. My neighbor had seen the guy and was coming to find out why he was snooping around my house. He (my neighbor) was armed and had already called for on duty officers to make location. Thankfully, my dog stood down when I told her to, but she growled at the unwelcome visitor until he was taken into custody and placed in a squad car because he had warrants. Surprise! Yeah, not so much. My neighbor wants my dog as a K9 partner, and I'm thinking I need to grill a steak for her, lol
Old 08-30-2017, 09:13 PM   #1564
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My short little stubborn dog.

I'm staying at a friend's house (in the downstairs apartment) while dealing with some medical crap...
I was upstairs with them discussing my adventures with "the system" when I took my stubborn dog downstairs, put his cone of shame on (because he can't be trusted not to make himself bloody again)....left him on my bed and went back upstairs...

After we said goodnight, I opened my door only to be totally surprised to find a curled up dog, with his cone, laying at the top of my steps... how he got up all those steps with his cone on and without making a single noise (his collar dog tags make lots of noise) is beyond me. But he figured it out. If he goes to the yard with his cone on, he's always getting it stuck in the dirt or making lots of noise from hitting it on stuff because he can't keep his nose off the ground. How did he climb 15 steps as quiet as a church mouse?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 02:25 PM   #1565
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,535 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I got a text today...Has anyone checked on George Strait's exes??

Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 03:15 PM   #1566
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Kenna

your short stubborn little dog went into stealth mode
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 11:36 AM   #1567
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Seeing all the shite I used to talk around here, when I was throwing too many of 'em back.....oy.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:53 PM   #1568
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

that the door was cracked open the whole time...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 06:43 PM   #1569
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My dog thought he was Chicken Little when we were in the downstairs bedroom while the carpenter was making lots of noise upstairs.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #1570
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pumpkin butt got himself stuck under my printer and wound up smacking himself in the face with an ornament. Best laugh today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2017, 09:01 PM   #1571
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

How cool, calm and relaxed my "country dog" was while the carpenter was firing a nail gun half the day...a dog that acts like a limp noodle while under fire is a cool cookie.
And how funny my friend's big dog responded to it, begging for a dog treat after he went upstairs to camp out without giving me a fuss to get his big self up the steps. He was right proud of himself laying in the middle of the bed, begging for treats. But the poor thing had never heard such noise, so he hid in "momma's room".
Old 09-09-2017, 08:52 PM   #1572
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

That when I finally broke down this evening and decided to get a mani/pedi (very rare for me to treat myself to that)... I was disappointed in the colors they offer, and chuckled to myself when I thought about finding one that matched or almost matched my new truck.
Why not? Gunmetal metallic is kinda sexy.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:57 PM   #1573
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default Forgot to add..

I just got tickled and cracked up every time my nail tech kept calling me "Momma"...or saying "ok? Momma" when she asked me a question...and how she did it with fondness as if she'd always known me.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:27 PM   #1574
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

A Myrtle Beach vacation commercial just came on...
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #1575
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
A Myrtle Beach vacation commercial just came on...
Baaaad timing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 08:51 AM   #1576
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
that the door was cracked open the whole time...
Still.....

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 04:40 PM   #1577
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The tooth fairy can't fly in hurricanes, maybe she will come after the storm passes

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:09 AM   #1578
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation
Default A scientific funny about cats

I'm an avid reader of "The Register" website, as I like its tongue-in cheek humour. Every year, they publish the winners of the IgNobel Prize, for reasearch that first makes you laugh and then makes you think.

This year, Antoine Fardin has gone above and beyond with "On the Rheology of Cats", rheology being fluid dynamics, the science of how things flow. Having just downloaded the PDF of "The News and Information Publication of the Society of Rheology, Volume 83, number 2, July 2014" and read the article (starts on page 16, and continues on page 30 of the PDF) published on his investigations into "Can a Cat Be Both a Solid and a Liquid?", well, IMHO it's hilarious, the more so for being written straight-faced, so to speak.

The Register article, with handy PDF download link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/09...gnobel_prizes/

The IgNobel site:
http://www.improbable.com/ig/2017/

NB: No cats were harmed in the production of Antoine's paper
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 08:58 PM   #1579
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

The Toyota dealer calling to wish me a happy birthday, but it's not my birthday, it's my best friend's.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:21 PM   #1580
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

That cosume....

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: