Old 06-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #121
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank You, PinkieLee & D'Boo! I got Your beautiful card today! And I WISH I was in that hammock!!!!!! With a cool beach boi to bring me a refreshing beverage with an umbrella in it!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #122
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Thank You, PinkieLee & D'Boo! I got Your beautiful card today! And I WISH I was in that hammock!!!!!! With a cool beach boi to bring me a refreshing beverage with an umbrella in it!

hahahaha I am so glad you liked it! Relaxing in the hammock, with that scenery and a cabana boi are what my dreams are made of Next time, I'll kidnap you and you can come with us!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #123
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

sorry havnt been here for a spell ....... been well preoccupied.. heh

i did recieve 2 cards soo far....... ty

T n sunshyne
and
Jo

and ms sunshyne I will be in Iowa for 3 maybe 4 days during the 4th july weekend. yayy

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #124
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

we got lovely post cards from
Diva pretty!
and
wimsical girl pretty again
and
pinkielee lovely beach!

thank you

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #125
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I went home and lunch, and found two more postcards...

THANK Y'ALL so much!! Call me a dork, but I LOVE snail mail
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #126
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

As I sit here reading some of the postcards I've received, I realized I erred on my addy when I sent it to Jo
My city should read Oklahoma City not Oklahoma by itself
Thank goodness the post office goes by zip codes

I'll be sending some out tomorrow and more next week

A big thanks to those that have already sent cards my way
Beautiful pics on all of them
It's also nice to read what everyone wrote
Also, the cards that tell a little something about the pics is great history

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #127
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Are there two different Janeys?
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #128
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
Are there two different Janeys?
Did I send You two postcards, Chancie? I've been known to do that......

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #129
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Postcard Peeps!!!

Wanting to report that we just sent out 21 post cards from Denver! I hope they make their way to you quickly!!!!!! We had a great trip and arrived home not too long ago!

It was great to come home and find postcards in our mailbox!

PinkieLee~ I agree with Diva! What would I give to be laying in that hammock with a cold Margarita in my hand! Oh ya and T there too (whoops) lol

Ami & Corkey~ Beautiful flagship! We want to visit PA! Especially Hershey...

Tommi~ How awesome to live 10 minutes from the Beach...Oh if only I knew how to swim I am just a spectator enjoying the beautiful ocean views most of the time.

Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!!!!!!! We love receiving all the snail mail! Makes me happy to have something to look forward too and it is so nice to share something with all of you!!!!

~Sunshyne
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 04:59 AM   #130
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It is incredible to me how much I light up when we bring in the mail and find postcards! It's so nice to get actual mail and not just catalogs, bills, and other such things in the mailbox!

Tommi! I would kill to be that close to the beach!! The ocean is simply magical to me! No wonder artists are drawn there and inspired by the view!! (Loved the rainbow stickers too!) Thank you!

Ami & Corkey The ship is gorgeous! It speaks to history and is a beautiful reminder of days past..thank you!!

Pinkie Lee! That hammock is the PERFECT place. I have decided I want to move there. Not to the area..to that hammock! Thank you so much for the card!

I can't tell you all how hard it was to find postcards in this lil tiny town we call home (actually, I couldn't...had to go to the next lil town). Apparently around here, the only place to buy cards are at attractions. Lucky for me we have a few in the area! The ones I sent you all yesterday are from Natural Tunnel State Park. They aren't all the same, so I tried to pick ones that felt like they would fit the person by as much as I know of you!

Natural Tunnel is named so for the tunnel that nature made that has been used as part of the railroad for eons. The park itself has cabins, campsites, caverns, cliffs, and wilderness trails. The Clinch River runs through it. It's nature at it's finest and full of beauty and life!

I enjoyed finding them and sending them so much, I am bound to send more from our area..probably during times when we aren't going out of town this summer and beyond!

Happy Saturday Postcarders!!!

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #131
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

I'm antsy to send out cards to the 2nd half of the list! It will have to wait until Thursday of Friday, I'm afraid! I'm out of stamps AND cards! lol

I've decided that my cards will come to You from AZ, CA, UT and maybe CO.....I'm not going to be in NM or NV long enough but to take a couple of breaths....so unless someone has this deep desire to get postcards from those 2 states, (PM me) then that's how it stands!

I'm seeing that my trip budget is mostly for cards and stamps!

I can't WAIT! What a great idea this is!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #132
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hello postcard peeps!

We got back from vacation late last night and were greeted by 7 postcards in our mailbox!

Thank you to Pinkie Lee...and yes, I want to be in that hammock too....and to wimsicle....love the lake "beaches", we did those in upstate NY as well....ami and Corkey's beautiful ship...Tomm's beautiful sunsets on the beach (love that!)...a little history from T & Sunshyne ...and the two of you who got Scoote oh so well...Nina and Diva Diva, you cracked me up!

We did two rounds of postcards from the Bahamas....hopefully they'll all arrive safe and sound (although no doubt a bit slowly). I'm just loving getting the cards and notes!
Old 06-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #133
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Hello fellow postcarders....it was awesome to come home to so many postcards!.. Diva couldnt have done a better job had she drawn the scene herself . Nina.... that was great!..i never had the red jacket,but i did have a boom box--and had no shame carrying it down the street!

I loved all the ones we got--beautiful California sunsets,great lake beaches,history,hammocks,and a flagship! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to send them out

We kida went nutso on the postcards from the Bahamas...so everyone will be getting 2-except June(but she has something else)

Tommi...i think ur gonna love urs--they are different than the others,but the moment i saw them i thought of you

well now im gonna go back to being totally lazy today!

keep'em coming!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #134
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I went out for postcards. I did not find any. Two stores later, too!

I'll be heading South in a couple of days and know where I can pick up some cards to send out to everyone.

Sorry to drag my feet. Work's been challenging lately and the last thing I've wanted to do was go postcard hunting after a long, hot day.

SO....I'll have all of mine out by the end of the week.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #135
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

Truck stops are good places to find things like that or gift shops in museums. I have seen them at Wal Greens, too. I have a pretty good collection of postcards around here somewhere, I may just use those. I don't know how I feel about cards touting the "attractions" of Iowa- corn and pigs.

I have received cards from Diva, Tommi, amiyesiam & Corkey and Morningstar55.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #136
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Leonard View Post
Truck stops are good places to find things like that or gift shops in museums. I have seen them at Wal Greens, too. I have a pretty good collection of postcards around here somewhere, I may just use those. I don't know how I feel about cards touting the "attractions" of Iowa- corn and pigs.

I have received cards from Diva, Tommi, amiyesiam & Corkey and Morningstar55.
I dont think we have your addy....We are still headed to a few more places. If you would like a postcard from South Dakota (Mt Rushmore), Nebraska, Iowa, or Texas let us know
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #137
TxBelle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc
Relationship Status:
single

TxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST Reputation

I would like a Texas postcard! I will be leaving Texas in a week, headed to WI, MI, OH. hope they have cool postcards.... Really, how cool is a postcard from Kenosha, WI?
TxBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TxBelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #138
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Phew, I have sent out a slew of postcards.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #139
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

so i had to go check out Kenosha,Wi,and i think it would be cool to get postcards from there...looked like there were at least a couple nice landmarks and stuff that are probably on postcards

just an fyi bc im helpful like that

after the ones from the Bahamas you all will prolly be getting random cards from around Florida!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #140
TxBelle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc
Relationship Status:
single

TxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST Reputation

I really love my summers in Kenosha. Thanks. WI is the cheese capital of the US, how can I not like it! I am sure some interesting postcards are there.
TxBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TxBelle For This Useful Post: