Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #101
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mr. Nibbs let's me walk him before work, and then when I leave he jumps up on the back of the couch to give me kisses and tell me goodbye.

Good dogger!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #102
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down Hula

Woke me up before 7 am alarm with paw licking. My response? "Out!"

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #103
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Just got back from putting Miss Amber to sleep at the vet's office. She had lost over a pound in a month. She was still eating, but not more than a tablespoon at once. She was missing the litter box every day. She was going into hiding mode and she was having trouble controlling her hind legs. Could she have hung on a couple more days or weeks? Yeah. But there would have been really bad days along with the good days. I still feel like crap.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #104
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Paco did his best to console Alexri today, wedging between the two of us on the couch. He's a good cat.

He just needs to stop trying to eat me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #105
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Well, Burton lounged around with me all day and sponge was vacationing in his box under my bed.

Burton wasn't feeling in tip top shape today, so he stayed near to me. I don't mind though, he's such a sweet boy. I am hoping that all of the rest he got today will push him in the right direction, otherwise its a trip to see Dr. Post!

He won't like that but he will just have to get over it.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #106
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost both of my animal children last year. My heart goes out to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
Just got back from putting Miss Amber to sleep at the vet's office. She had lost over a pound in a month. She was still eating, but not more than a tablespoon at once. She was missing the litter box every day. She was going into hiding mode and she was having trouble controlling her hind legs. Could she have hung on a couple more days or weeks? Yeah. But there would have been really bad days along with the good days. I still feel like crap.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #107
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Paco did his best to console Alexri today, wedging between the two of us on the couch. He's a good cat.

He just needs to stop trying to eat me.

I'm so sorry about Miss Amber, it sounds like Paco is staying right where he's needed most.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #108
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Obi, Chessie, and I just came in from the rain. For the first time ever, Chessie had decided it was time to go in. I think he may suspect, like I do, that there is a connection between the scooping up mud in his mouth with the ball, and his reoccurring diarrhea.

When we came in, I dried them both off with a towel, then I laid a towel down next to me on the floor next to the desk. A few minutes ago, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and looked over to find Chessie using the towel to wipe his own feet, before he went and laid in his clean bed. I think that is pretty darn awesome!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 09:36 PM   #109
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Sally-Bear (see avatar) decided to chew up my charger cable for my Wii Fit Plus board's rechargeable battery pack.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 06:46 AM   #110
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

For weeks, every morning and evening, I have been scouting where the big fish (over five-pounders) hang out in the lagoon here, their eating habits, and schedules in shallow water. I don't have a boat, so I need to catch them in the shallow water. I prefer to fish with my custom made camoflage net with a long pole, instead of a hook anyway. I finially found a good spot two blocks away. I tied dragonfly bait, and waited since daybreak. After a couple of hours, I saw my cat son Larry, walking down the path toward me. He walked all that way, just to see what I was up to. My furkids have never done that before. Needless to say, I had to pack up everything pronto, and walk him back home, because some folks use this part of the path for their morning dog jogs, even though there are leash laws here. Sooo.. Larry (Big Nose) the Lion will have to be grounded from now on, during all future fishing expeditions.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 06:59 AM   #111
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Oh..how cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Sally-Bear (see avatar) decided to chew up my charger cable for my Wii Fit Plus board's rechargeable battery pack.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #112
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ginny the Elder Rattie ate some corn and blueberry muffin. She had a good check up at the vet.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #113
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Little baby Burton has spent the last two days moping around and having mommy cuddles. Today however, he greeted me at the door with a very hungry meow. His appetite is back! I am so thankful. We are still going to see Dr. Post tomorrow just to be sure, but I am grateful that he is feeling better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #114
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

my puppy skyla 11wks.. went to jump off the sofa but forgot she has to push forawd and just jumped straight up and down then looked at me with this wtf? look when she was stiil in the same place.. later i was prunning the tree so she was helping drag the limbs away.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #115
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Well, we had a productive day today. Sponge napped all afternoon and Burton and I went to see Dr. Post. He didn't hate it as much as I thought he would. They couldn't find anything wrong with him, so we are going to switch up his diet and I will be patiently waiting for our lab results to get back. They said they should be here in a day or two. I'm one worried mama! I hope everything is ok
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #116
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Chessie and I went to Petsmart, he peed about a gallon in the cat food isle, while I was cleaning this up, he shoplifted some cat treats. Then he flirted with a couple of beautiful greyhound gals and a standard poodle, before walking behind the register to put his face on the cookie bin, to let the guy know he was ready for his treat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #117
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

How bout we just don't go there
Old 06-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #118
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default the higher side of life

Ricki Racer left her pukey hair snake (ball ?*!) on my shoe.

Why? The whole house, and she gets my new shoe.

Here Daddy, I was sick and wanted you to know. Cats have higher intelligence, and no manners. Well, it could have been on my pillow...early ..like turning over..okay..It's just that they are brand new shoes.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #119
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I got home last night after working 11 hours, I cooked dinner, did dishes, cleaned the cat box, cleaned and filled the cats water dispencer, gave the cat a new soft towel by her favorite window....my thanks?

I went in to go to bed, and she hacked up a hairball and other assorted items all over my clean white down comforter and through to my lovely clean sheets.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #120
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
When I got home last night after working 11 hours, I cooked dinner, did dishes, cleaned the cat box, cleaned and filled the cats water dispencer, gave the cat a new soft towel by her favorite window....my thanks?

I went in to go to bed, and she hacked up a hairball and other assorted items all over my clean white down comforter and through to my lovely clean sheets.
I am happy it was my shoe now.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets