Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-17-2012, 05:40 AM   #1021
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Peyton Manning chooses ___________.

....and Tim Tebow ___________.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #1022
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Peyton Manning chooses ___Tennessee________.

....and Tim Tebow __Goes back to UofF where he is still Jesus, because now he knows how the Broncos REALLY feel about him._________.

And he can turn koolaid into wine...
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #1023
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Peyton Manning told his agent to negotiate a deal with the Broncos.

Now I bet this man is asking...WWJD?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #1024
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

Just hit NFL.com.. manning, broncos, tebow, trading block. Well, if the offensive line folds on manning the way it did on tebow in the playoffs.. need I say more? WWJD?.. Wait and watch what door opens up for tebow.. JC dont like ugly....
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #1025
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

From anyone.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #1026
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

yeahhhh Broncos land Manning!

Hope to see my Broncos back in the superbowl real soon! Yeahhh buddy!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #1027
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Manning to the Broncos? Didnt see that coming. Then again, Elway was not a Tebow fan. Thought Peyton would head to the 49ers.

With so many players changing teams this off season, its getting confusing keeping track of them all.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #1028
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Manning jumped from one horse to another.

Let the dominoes fall. Maybe he'll get to play his little Bro next year.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #1029
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I read that Cutler will reunite with Marshall, so we'll see if they still have that old magic

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #1030
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing is set in stone yet with Manning... he still hasn't signed a contract... Although he has chosen the Bronco's he can still change his mind.
I just wish they would get it over with... then maybe the news can be about the news and not Peyton Manning coming to Denver...
Now just please bring on some football...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #1031
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Manning jumped from one horse to another.

Let the dominoes fall. Maybe he'll get to play his little Bro next year.

There are people everywhere that save old horses
This one happens to be a great work horse with much more to give and show us

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #1032
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I have no idea what God likes, nor will I pretend to know so. That seems, well, pretentious.

Football is football, players are traded, fired and hired on a daily bases. Come to think of it, it happens in all professional sports. Nothing is written in stone, but it does look like the Broncos are willing to accept the terms expressed by Manning.

What I do know is that my team has passed up 3 opportunities to sign a great quarterback.

I am afraid, unless they sign someone good soon, that the upcoming season will be another bad one.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #1033
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

UofMfan, they have a saying here in Colorado... God must be a Bronco fan since sunset are blue and orange... Not so sure about the blue and orange color, but we have some breathtaking sunsets filled with many colors...

I am sorry your team has dropped the ball so to speak when it comes to quarterbacks...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #1034
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm praying that one of the Cowboy's rivals picks up Tim Tebow.
I still can't believe he was the # 1 draft pick a few years ago. His QB rating last season was 72. He ranked number 28 out of something like 32 quarterbacks. Yet, Denver made it to the playoffs and beat Pittsburgh. This makes me believe in the power of God.

If Manning has recovered from his injuries things could get interesting in Denver. Denver may get Dallas Clark as well. I think they got a little taste of blood last year and now they want it.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #1035
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

LOL..pretention.. ostentatious.. overdone.. the picture of Tebow on his knee along with the question above it.. to me, a bit overdone. Sorry, accept my apology if I have offened. Washingtons my team.... Maybe we are going to be the open door.. cant really see it.. but stranger things have happened.. Like Tebows stats in the playoffs.. 316 this 316 that.. Who knows? Going to interesting to watch..........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #1036
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
I have no idea what God likes, nor will I pretend to know so. That seems, well, pretentious.

Football is football, players are traded, fired and hired on a daily bases. Come to think of it, it happens in all professional sports. Nothing is written in stone, but it does look like the Broncos are willing to accept the terms expressed by Manning.

What I do know is that my team has passed up 3 opportunities to sign a great quarterback.

I am afraid, unless they sign someone good soon, that the upcoming season will be another bad one.
UofM, don't fret too badly! If you mean the 'Fins missed Alex Smith and Matt Flynn don't shed a tear. Neither is really any better than Matt Moore the QB you already have and tonight they added David Garrard. The Dolphins moves or lack of seem to be confusing but the franchise has been confused for a while. Dumping your best offensive player (Marshall) because he has off the field issues and run-ins with the law is weird when the team already knew he had those problems to begin with. The Dolphins are a mess. Aren't you used to it yet? Players don't want to go there for a reason.

So they missed Manning? I mean yes, he's been a great QB but he's past his prime, had THREE (or is it four) NECK surgeries and the Broncs just dumped a boatload of money at him. They do have the nucleases for a very good team around Manning and I do see them picking up some more players like Clark as someone already mentioned. But my beef is people are forgetting Manning is a china doll at this point. I wouldn't risk it. But then again, anyone is an upgrade from where the Broncos were at QB.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #1037
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queerasfck View Post
UofM, don't fret too badly! If you mean the 'Fins missed Alex Smith and Matt Flynn don't shed a tear. Neither is really any better than Matt Moore the QB you already have and tonight they added David Garrard. The Dolphins moves or lack of seem to be confusing but the franchise has been confused for a while. Dumping your best offensive player (Marshall) because he has off the field issues and run-ins with the law is weird when the team already knew he had those problems to begin with. The Dolphins are a mess. Aren't you used to it yet? Players don't want to go there for a reason.

So they missed Manning? I mean yes, he's been a great QB but he's past his prime, had THREE (or is it four) NECK surgeries and the Broncs just dumped a boatload of money at him. They do have the nucleases for a very good team around Manning and I do see them picking up some more players like Clark as someone already mentioned. But my beef is people are forgetting Manning is a china doll at this point. I wouldn't risk it. But then again, anyone is an upgrade from where the Broncos were at QB.

Q, formerly known as John, formerly known as Ezee,

Jeff Ireland IS the problem. Why sign a has been? The difference with Manning is that at least he would have been a great teacher/model for a young quarterback drafted this year. Gerrard is none of that.

Now we have not only another china doll, poor used goods, but he has none of those other qualities Manning does, like leadership, knowledge and expertise.

I was hoping for Alex Smith, I think he stood out more than the others. And I do not even want to talk about the Marshall trade. Really?! I totally agree with you.

I agree about Matt Flynn, what, two actual starts and now he is a super star? I think not.

Once again we are going to suck, but this time "Luck" isn't even in the equation.

The only redeeming fact is that among the mediocre choices Jeff Ireland was willing to spend money on, we did not end up with the T-man. We do not have to deal with sideline praying and miracle chanting and all that circus shit Elway and the Broncos organization were done with.

Perhaps there IS a God.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #1038
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

I just read one of my morning sports blogs that predicted Tebow ends up in New England to reunite him with the coach that drafted him Josh McDaniels. We'll see.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #1039
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queerasfck View Post
I just read one of my morning sports blogs that predicted Tebow ends up in New England to reunite him with the coach that drafted him Josh McDaniels. We'll see.

That would make me very happy. I'll keep an eye on that.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #1040
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

95 million?
They really are talking Peyton and his wife up...
They do a great deal of charity work, lets see if they give back some of that hefty sum...

- Unknown -
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports