Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 04-20-2017, 03:19 PM   #441
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i can roller skate REALLY well.........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #442
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I can not roller skate really well but I have fun trying

Scar on my right wrist from breaking it while trying to bike race with my dog....

Few other scars from various surgeries that are currently getting blasted with a cover up tattoo that I'm in love with.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 05:28 PM   #443
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I can not roller skate really well but I have fun trying

Scar on my right wrist from breaking it while trying to bike race with my dog....

Few other scars from various surgeries that are currently getting blasted with a cover up tattoo that I'm in love with.

i was thinking of covering up the scar on my back. i had a tumor removed and it looks like i got sliced.. but i rarely show my back.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:46 PM   #444
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I can't roller skate that well, I fell and broke my arm while skating.

And, I do have scissors that will work on a coffee can!

P.S......I couldn't find a box cutter when I was unpacking, so most of the boxes were opened with a disposable scalpel ..lol..

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:48 PM   #445
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Scalpel? Now, I'm wondering if Besame was in the OR when I had that surgery........

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:54 PM   #446
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
ME too. Went roller skating LOTS of times when I was younger.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:55 PM   #447
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Scalpel? Now, I'm wondering if Besame was in the OR when I had that surgery........
lol...I do better work than dopey smiles!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:58 PM   #448
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
lol...I do better work than dopey smiles!!!
And it would have been tied with a lovely ribbon most likely.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 02:10 AM   #449
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

one more thing, i have insomnia very often, like right now.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 07:15 AM   #450
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Scars are sexy I think!

Scars....hmm...I have several & wear them with pride. One is from my breastbone all the way to my pubic line from my uterine/colon cancer surgery Dec. 2011), another runs laterally (open gallbladder surgery) and rest are not so much noticeable, except my left knee...total knee in 2015......
Old 04-21-2017, 08:21 AM   #451
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Since scars are a popular subject......

Mine include.....

Inside thigh from chainsaw
Neck from thyroid removal
4 small ones from gallbladder removal
One down the side of calf from standing on a rickety chair as kid and fell through.

I heal really well so my scars are mostly the color of my skin and not extremely noticeable.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:01 PM   #452
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I am not a fan of narrow minded people. I think it is certainly ok to have an opinion however, to state it in a way that makes it sound like the word of God to me is not ok. Or those that try to push what they believe on others. Also people that are hypocritical, that say you should not do or say something yet they do or say it themselves (for instance). Also, when someone speaks to you as though you do not have a clue, I guess that would be condescending. Or they speak to you acting like they are dumbing something down because they think you will not get what they are saying.

I have a couple of people at work that fit these roles big time.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:39 PM   #453
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I just realized something else while writing in another thread here. I own 17 vinyl records and I just bought a turntable a couple of months ago. I still have an old school stereo system- components. So, I have a tuner, cd player, the turntable and floor speakers. I decided to get the turntable because I still had the vinyls and really wanted to listen to them. I think the vinyls have a certain, really cool sound quality that gets lost with the newer ways that music is produced.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 06:39 AM   #454
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
I just realized something else while writing in another thread here. I own 17 vinyl records and I just bought a turntable a couple of months ago. I still have an old school stereo system- components. So, I have a tuner, cd player, the turntable and floor speakers. I decided to get the turntable because I still had the vinyls and really wanted to listen to them. I think the vinyls have a certain, really cool sound quality that gets lost with the newer ways that music is produced.
I agree. I like the scratchiness and the occasional skip. Not enough to buy vinyls and accoutrements but I do like it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:07 AM   #455
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting to know you

I too have visible scars from living life. I have a big scar on my stomach and my knee surgery scar. Other light scars from brush caused by field work and brush clearing on my land.

I love kitties. Haha! I like dogs too but with my work I travel too much to have a dog. When I retire I plan to get a dog. I am looking at a couple of breads that would enjoy life on my little ranch
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:22 AM   #456
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
I still have my first record that I bought when I was about 12 years old. Grateful Dead- American Beauty. There's a skip in one of the songs and whenever I hear that song elsewhere I always expect to hear the skip. Well not when listening live but if it's in a recording... I listen for the skip even though I know it won't be there.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 12:05 PM   #457
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if I've ever made a post about what type of spiritual system of beliefs I have, but I'm not Christian (although many members of my family profess this particular religiosity), I'm not atheist (although I have many friends who are), I'm not pagan either (although quite a few friends of mine are).

I'm not sure exactly where I reside on the spectrum of religious type systems of belief, but I feel that I might be agnostic in my spiritual orientation. And, in many ways, I almost feel like I am atheist.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 01:25 PM   #458
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I never yield to ultimatums ..never put me in a position where you challenge me in this way, you will always be disappointed
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 03:15 PM   #459
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have a "moderate" obsession with dollhouses and miniatures. I want to build and furnish one from scratch one day. I want to do a vintage model town as well.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2017, 03:43 AM   #460
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i have an e-book that i sell on Amazon that relates to my business.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: