Old 01-01-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting Sucked off

Not sure if I should post this in the Femme section or the Butch section, but figured I would go right to the source.

My Butch straps for me, and I love it. She says that she gets off mentally because she feels that it is an extension of herself, and it gives me pleasure. So, we made love a few nights ago, and I was so turned on that really, really wanted to suck her off, give her strap on head, so to speak. I never thought that it would appeal to me or that I would want make this an expression of my worshiping her. I did not end up doing it because I was not sure if it would make her feel strange, and she is sexually shy, but she is usually open when it comes to my desires. I would like to know what have been others experience with this and how it made them feel. Was it a turn on? Fufilling? Strange? Do you like your Femme to do this for you?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy doing it, if it's what my Butch wants. I find it can be very erotic and intimate.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 12:55 AM   #3
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I know you were addressing the question to butches, but if I may add my two cents...I find that giving head to my partners that have strapped to be a huge turn on for me. And, for my partners, it has been an erotic and fulfilling experience for them. But I can only base my opinion on my own experiences. You said you partner is sexually shy, so perhaps this is something she would enjoy or that she wants to try, but has difficulty expressing it or asking for it. I think your best course would be to discuss it with her and, if she is willing, to give it a go!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 02:10 AM   #4
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Well it could go in any category really. All genders can strap up. I wouldn't really worry to much. There will always be a slight overlap with a lot of subjects.

I like getting sucked off its one of my favorite things to get me going. I would highly recommend giving it a try if all parties are willing.

I think that if your partner is shy about it then perhaps figure out why she is shy. If she likes it but is embarrassed its kinda one of those things that you can work though. Sometimes eye contact while getting a bj is awkward so that is a common factor for being embarrassed since a lot of it for the receiver is visual stimulation where they would like to watch. A quick glance up at your partner to see if they like it is just fine but more than that can make things a bit odd.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 02:37 AM   #5
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Not sure if I should post this in the Femme section or the Butch section, but figured I would go right to the source.

My Butch straps for me, and I love it. She says that she gets off mentally because she feels that it is an extension of herself, and it gives me pleasure. So, we made love a few nights ago, and I was so turned on that really, really wanted to suck her off, give her strap on head, so to speak. I never thought that it would appeal to me or that I would want make this an expression of my worshiping her. I did not end up doing it because I was not sure if it would make her feel strange, and she is sexually shy, but she is usually open when it comes to my desires. I would like to know what have been others experience with this and how it made them feel. Was it a turn on? Fufilling? Strange? Do you like your Femme to do this for you?

its one of my favourite things to do. love it. however, there are some that dont understand why on earth I'd bother. The last butch that said "meh" when I mentioned it said "Well I cant feel a thing, I dont understand the point but if it turns you on, knock yourself out, I'll watch." and pointed at her strap on.

I declined. I'm not into doing things for my own pleasure. I want to do things for theirs. And if they dont love it... no point.

That said... one ex of mine didnt really see the point but she had never really worn a strap on before me, so I decided to take the chance and show her. It took a couple of times for her to adjust her brain to it and I stuck with it, just taking it into my mouth briefly before she'd push me on the bed, but she started to really enjoy those few moments and started to suggest them. it would go for quite a while, then she'd take it off, with the vision firmly in her head and have my suck her off the way i sucked her strap on cock off.

worked a treat.

also, sometimes slipping a small vibe(like a little bullet) under the strap on and manipulating it in rythm to the way you are using your mouth works really well on some. that way they can cum in your mouth.

but yeah, eye contact can be a bit much if you are shy. Even I get embarrassed or awkward sometimes looking up.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 01-02-2014 at 02:40 AM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 05:01 AM   #6
Daktari

Hey Femminator, you say your bootchy is sexually shy about this but not when it comes to your fantasies. Tell her it's your fantasy, as it is, and that you'd love to explore it further. You and she don't know where it will take her brain. She may discover a head connection with her cock that she never considered or had before. Give it a go, you might just blow her mind!

I love being given head. It's uber hot. My experience is that femmes have errm embraced my cock in such ways, whereas those who id as 'regular' dykes never did.
I recall one particular liaison who talked me through a blow-job minute by minute, describing how a bio-boy would be feeling and what would be happening with him physically. That was the hottest blow-job evah

I love makin' a girl meet my eye when she's gettin' busy!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 06:11 AM   #7
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

"it would go for quite a while, then she'd take it off, with the vision firmly in her head and have my suck her off the way i sucked her strap on cock off."

that's hot! and yes works well.

I get super shy during sex but that's part of the fun, lol! a little eye contact is hot, also because I blush and have to stop in a second. hehe.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 07:52 AM   #8
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy it very much. Again, I believe that one should be all and everything sexually to your partner. I've never believed in limiting myself sexually (well I've never been with males so I guess to an extent I limit males but that's different I've always been attracted to females) with any of my partners. Luckily I've only had a few partners that had some "donts" during sex. Which I understand, all our sexual experiences are different. But it's great when you can find someone on the same page as yourself.
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #9
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I love, love, LOVE to please a butch this way. It's a huge turn-on for me, and they've all let me know that they're very pleased, indeed.

Get your New Year started off right and go for it!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:45 AM   #10
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anything goes.....

Anything goes when it comes to love making. Just one thing:

As Long As It Is Consensual!

Two grown-ups can be quite imaginative.
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 08:59 AM   #11
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

As a butch, I'll put my 2 cents in:

I never really cared for it - I just did it for a femme who wanted to do it bc she liked it. Same for packing a softie - never cared for it, just did it bc someone I was dating loved it.

But then, I never really thought of my strap-on cock as an extension of ... well, anything really. It was always just a tool I used for penetration sex with my partner if I was with a woman who enjoyed penetration sex.

I tried to get into it - I did all of the things people in these situations tell you to do in order to somehow connect that cock with my clit, but it never happened and it made me feel less than for a long time - like I wasnt a "real" butch if I didnt like strap-on blow jobs or if my strap-on wasnt an extension of my clit or whatever. It was a real mind fuck and not cool at all.

It took me a while to figure out that even though some like to speak for entire groups, they werent speaking for me and they dont speak for all butches - we are all different and allowed to like, dislike, and connect or not connect to whatever we desire. Same for femmes - some like strap-on BJs and some dont - and if a femme doesnt care for it, it doesnt make her a regular dyke or not a femme (neither of which is an insult btw), it makes her a femme who doesnt care for it.

So if I were your partner, I would love for you to ask me and talk to me about it - see how I felt. Am I just being shy or am I avoiding the topic bc I dont like the idea of it but am afraid of how you might react? Keep in mind she might not like it, but is willing to do it for you. On the other hand, she may think it's hot or kinky and didnt know how to broach the topic with you. You'll never know until you ask.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:43 PM   #12
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ I could not be w. someone who did not feel that their cock wasn't an extension of their desires ~ I enjoy all parts of what they want ~ and take what they want ~
Old 01-02-2014, 02:47 PM   #13
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I love it when my..

I love a good blow job, especially mid evening......
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 02:58 PM   #14
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

well, there are those who would find that a perfect fit, Ocean, rather than a block. I've also been with butches that I absolutely adored who felt their "cock" was in their hands and wasnt keen on strapping. One of them was incredible with her fisting skills and I nick-nammed her "fisty"

And I've been with two femme cock wielding individuals. Meowr.

Its hard not being what the crowd expects you to be as an ID. And annoying. And frustrating. and you get to hear a lot about how one wouldn't want you or would find you not to their taste.

luckily it makes you grow a thicker hide, generally.

It is hard to hear one of your favourite activities doesn't mean anything to a sex partner but that's why I advocate "Sleeping Around" and "Having Fun" and "having actual sex before making rediculous proclamations or commitment" to find out that

hey, actually this isnt as important if they are good at X
or
omg, I really cant do Y no matter how much I like someone, Ive tried it with 26 people now
or
holy crap I cant deal with their cum face and the way they sneeze when they have a finger up their bum.

because "sleeping around" has actually taught me more than I thought I did about what I wanted. I found out I was actually less rigid and it made me less judgemental about kinks I thought I would never, ever be into, until I found myself doing them cause what one person made weird and awkward, another person made fun and hot.

Its kind of like eating that vegetable you thought you hated cause you tried it once boiled, cooked in a different way and you found you actually liked swede.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 01-02-2014 at 03:10 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #15
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow More thoughts

As for me sucking cock, eh, I'll do it, I gotta like you though, I gotta like you a lot, I don't have to be in love, I just gotta like you or maybe lust you a bit.. When it comes to my own cock, I love it, I enjoy it and I prefer to be the sucked but that comes with what space I am in, if I am feeling particularly Stone then it's not gonna happen, though I enjoy having my cock sucked that I strap when in this head space.

Getting sucked is one of those things people should have discussions right away about, (if you are planning on fucking) I feel it is just as important as having the safe sex talk, it will let you know right away where the boundaries are at, I am not fond of and never have been fond of the grunting, demanding, I am (enter gender here) so therefore you will suck my....

That kinda shit right there makes me go
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #16
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there Femminator

What a brilliant thread and interesting discussion. I realise you're looking for butch opinion but I can't help myself from joining in.

I've only ever experienced this with one partner but I hope I will again 'cos it was way hot and we both loved it. I don't believe you would regret experimenting and you never know what amazing sensations you'll discover. I hope it's mind-blowing for you both. (I'm tempted to say let us know how you get on but that's probably not the right thing so I'll shut up!)

And Mr D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post

I recall one particular liaison who talked me through a blow-job minute by minute, describing how a bio-boy would be feeling and what would be happening with him physically. That was the hottest blow-job evah

...this sounds awesome, but how did this femme manage to maintain a running commentary with a mouth full of cock? Just wunderin'...

xxx
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #17
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

And maybe it's because I'm so into someone else's pleasure that I follow a general rule... I usually try something 2-3 times with someone before I tell them "actually darlin, I'm not particularly fond of ___" before saying it. cause its a huge turn off to be told something someone likes does nothing for them.

for example If someone tells me they aren't fussed about giving oral, I'm likely not going to let them anywhere near my snatch with their tongue. I'm not a huge fan of receiving it, but there have been those who have made me eat my own words. And I have begged them for it. So.

I generally keep schtum about feeling meh about stuff. I prefer people to have fun and I get caught up in their enthusiasm.

And also why I'll slowly try things on people (giving them the opportunity to say no) without verbally asking first. I have found more people are very receptive to the slow sexy approach to something than the point blank ask. especially if you are still wearing your clothes. Your mileage may vary but I've never ever had a complaint. Maybe I'm just very good at assessment.

But I trust that people have good boundaries and will say stop if they aren't into something. Of course I wont do this with things I know would be off limit or upsetting (eg, penetrate someone who is stone, face slap someone who hates suprises etc, etc).

Its also the way I prefer things to be introduced to me.

But that's also my personality around sex. Again, not everyones cuppa.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 01-02-2014 at 03:30 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 03:24 PM   #18
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
Hi there Femminator

And Mr D...

...this sounds awesome, but how did this femme manage to maintain a running commentary with a mouth full of cock? Just wunderin'...

xxx

I was wondering...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 04:11 PM   #19
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I can't say as I have ever done that to a butch, before, although I have with men. Then again, to date, I've been with more men then butches, up to this point. I do think, though, that if she was interested in it, I'd be willing to try it with her.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 04:55 PM   #20
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
Hi there Femminator

What a brilliant thread and interesting discussion. I realise you're looking for butch opinion but I can't help myself from joining in.

I've only ever experienced this with one partner but I hope I will again 'cos it was way hot and we both loved it. I don't believe you would regret experimenting and you never know what amazing sensations you'll discover. I hope it's mind-blowing for you both. (I'm tempted to say let us know how you get on but that's probably not the right thing so I'll shut up!)

And Mr D...

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I was wondering...
Well, yassee, you know how those fabulous experimental sessions go when there's much action, communication and laughter.

Well obviously said chatty femme wasn't talking with her mouth full but kept coming up for air; her hands wouldn't leave my then twitching cock and she would talk through her wide experience of giving bio boy blow-jobs. It was one of the most intense, hot sexual encounters I've had. I had just discovered packing at the time and was packing a wonderful cock that was soft enough for comfortable packing and hard enough to fuck with too. It was that femme who had given me the cock. The old chap got so well used I had to retire him

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: