Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #3061
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrR2LHaj98"]YouTube- Joss Stone-Right to be wrong(live@Avo Session 2007)[/ame]
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 01:37 AM   #3062
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0h0pvjVSzo"]YouTube- Jamie Lidell - You Got Me Up (from Multiply)[/ame]
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:41 AM   #3063
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z031l0E_5n4"]YouTube- Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin[/ame]
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #3064
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Let's twist baby!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_3BFGyztNM"]YouTube- Susan Tedeschi~(Mama) He Treats Your Daughter Mean[/ame]
Old 02-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #3065
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default dislike when there is no video!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFu-R-KQ3PA"]YouTube- Mary May & Bobby - Joe Purdy[/ame]

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:38 AM   #3066
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-RwgYzwRgg"]YouTube- California Dreamin[/ame]
Old 02-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #3067
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Decemberists.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSIjDYzwoj0"]YouTube- The Decemberists - Sleepless (LIVE) on 6/4/2009[/ame]

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #3068
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Can't Get it Out of My Head -- Electric Light Orchestra (ELO)

Midnight on the water.
I saw the ocean's daughter.
Walking on a wave she came,
staring as she called my name.

And I can't get it out of my head,
no, I can't get it out of my head.
Now my old world is gone for dead
'cos I can't get it out of my head.

Breakdown on the shoreline,
can't move, it's an ebb tide.
Morning don't get here tonight,
searching for her silver light.

'cos I can't get it out of my head, no no.

Bank job in the city.
Robin Hood and William Tell and Ivanhoe and Lancelot, they don't envy me.
Sitting till the sun goes down,
in dreams the world keeps going round and round.

'cos I can't get it out of my head, no no.

No, I can't get it out of my head,
'cos I can't get it out of my head, no no no no.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8rXxdEWl6k&feature=fvw"]YouTube- ELO Part 2 - Cant Get It Out Of My Head(Live)[/ame]

~Theo~
Old 02-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #3069
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I have no idea how you all are posting the You tube links so well.
But today Im getting a Beatles/Kenny Loggins/ ext education. Cause although I vaguely know who the Beatles were, I dont really. So Im using You tube to catch up.

I am listening to THIS
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjFYqYdfJk4"]YouTube- Kenny Loggins - Celebrate Me Home[/ame]

Lovein this!
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #3070
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErPsx8zdnX4&feature=related"]YouTube- Family Guy - Songs Named After a Girl[/ame]
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #3071
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

OooOOOo nifty bendito I did it!
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:46 AM   #3072
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssdgFoHLwnk"]YouTube- Bon Iver - Skinny Love[/ame]
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #3073
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70wOxS12Bdo"]YouTube- Ryan Adams: So Alive [The Late Show][/ame]
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moxie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #3074
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OK0h-ptOFI&feature=related"]YouTube- Trainspotting Perfect Day[/ame]
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #3075
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diYAc7gB-0A"]YouTube- George Michael - Freedom! '90[/ame]
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #3076
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now I am in a Trainspotting mood. I love that movie.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfGXe4Pygm8&feature=related"]YouTube- Sleeper - Atomic[/ame]
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moxie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #3077
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Arcade Fire - Wake Up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdNdjF-htY"]YouTube- The Arcade Fire - Wake Up[/ame]
Old 02-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #3078
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT5Ez_qxpc0"]YouTube- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend[/ame]
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #3079
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlJy_Cb21Lw"]YouTube- Lady Antebellum - Need You Now (HQ) [Lyrics][/ame]
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:59 PM   #3080
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Xavier Rudd

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9Eckixo-o"]YouTube- Xavier Rudd[/ame]

Tags
jazz, listening, music