Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,762 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm about to do my radio show https://www.djjediradio.com/
It starts at 6pm Eastern time. I'm finding it hard during these times to keep up with my regular shows.
Old 08-22-2020, 01:19 AM   #202
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, the kitties and I ate around 7ish and then I watched some of season 5 of Lucifer and put the food up and cleaned up from dinner, chatted with the kitties, got 10,000 steps in before midnight, checked on the sprinklers around 1am when they kicked on.....I have one that forgets it is supposed to travel so there's a brown patch of grass that shouldn't be there.....organized stuff for about an hour, took a shower and now I'm playing online and checking my email. Exciting stuff. The big mystery is if the guy who rents next to me will come in at 6 or 7am, banging and stomping around, and wake me up or if I'll get a full night's sleep.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2020, 01:28 AM   #203
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I visited an old friend for a few hours. It was nice to get out. I didn't feel like sitting home alone again. I've been sitting outside enjoying this autumn-like weather we are having since I returned home. Overall, a good Friday night.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 05:47 PM   #204
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
quiet, very quiet!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 06:28 PM   #205
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
quiet and very hazy...
Old 09-11-2020, 07:28 PM   #206
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, pretty golden highlights were accomplished. Some laundry spinning in the dryer. Now I'm going to settle down with some zen doodles.

Waiting for next month's friday nights! only 3 left here in this time zone🕣🕤🕥

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2020, 09:01 PM   #207
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I keep jelly neckin' so I'd say things are quiet. I'll be in bed before midnight, I think.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2020, 04:40 PM   #208
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Laid back and quiet. Saving my energy for tomorrow..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2020, 06:17 PM   #209
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

It’s low key- the news of RBG has put a damper on my mood...

We are enjoying chat and Poke for dinner
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 05:12 PM   #210
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default I have a date with MSNBC tonight.......

~~~
I have been waiting for the documentary The Way I See It for ages.

Tonight it airs free and even commercial free I believe on MSNBC...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 09:04 PM   #211
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Decent. The kitties and I ate. I took a walk in the rain. It was a little chillier than I hoped so it was a short one. I've played online a bit and will hit the shower before too long. Pretty quiet except for when Loki decided to chase down Gracie but they've worked it out now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 04:31 PM   #212
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Today WA Governor Inslee issued a travel advisory so we will be sticking close to home tonight and for a while it appears.

The advisories urge against traveling out of state unless it’s essential. Essential travel is defined as travel for work and study, critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security.

The advisories also urge people to limit their interactions with others to their own household and stay local.

Yesterday Inslee and his wife Judy asked for the residents of WA to be very conscious when holding their Thanksgiving Day holiday celebration as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 06:59 PM   #213
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Knitting. Glass of wine. Otis Redding. Packing to hopefully get to Daddy's house tomorrow. I've been on modified quarantine for two weeks. Work/home/work/home. I get word tomorrow morning if I'm free to be.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 08:47 PM   #214
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Got off an hr and a half early so it’s going great
Had my 2nd in command get me , I swear I need a 2x4 sometimes, I mean in my defense I really didn’t expect that , so I gripped her arm by a pressure point , which she was like “dang you got a grip” and she said she has a tight grip too I thought she was trying to compare so I was like, really you want to challenge me? And she was like well we could but it might get awkward... yes that’s when my jaw dropped and I got it,all the while all the employees were watching and waiting and boom they bust out in laughter when I couldn’t even give a comeback because yeah we are at work
Needless to say I stepped out for a minute lol
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 10:04 PM   #215
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

After a hot mess ending of a day that I thought was going to be easy quite and boring....... my evening turned out to be quiet, restful, and reflective.

I am enjoying a nice quiet evening...and counting the days until Thanksgiving break because they have just given us an extra two days.....paid.

It will be a nice long nearly two weeks once you add in the weekends we get.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 10:45 PM   #216
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

it was hum not bad but sleeping got me and i've done nothing interesting
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:33 AM   #217
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It was quiet. I took a walk about a mile and change and ran a work errand. It was low key with dinner with the kitties and some Netflix.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 02:27 PM   #218
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Our part of WA state, The Olympia Peninsula is under a high wind warning and heavy rain!

We'll we sticking inside where it is safe and dry....
Old 01-15-2021, 06:47 PM   #219
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
It was a full day today between banking, post office run, errands,and grocery shopping so I;m happy to be sitting and taking a load off for the rest of this evening!
Old 01-29-2021, 06:28 PM   #220
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
It was a full day today between banking, post office run, errands,and grocery shopping so I;m happy to be sitting and taking a load off for the rest of this evening!
Except for a run to the bank, ditto for today and this evening..